The future

Wanted

"Thanks for the help; I guess you aren't that weak." Xiumin said looking at Hana as they walked towards the docks.

"Yeah yeah, whatever Santa Claus' number one fan."

"HANA!" He shouted.

"Make sure you keep warm, the navigator has to stay healthy." Baekhyun said looking at V.

"I will."

"Hurry up Baekhyun~" Chanyeol said.

"I'm coming." He said walking towards the ship.

"She's an interesting girl isn't she?" Luhan said smiling at Xiumin.

"Whatever." He said looking at Hana as she hit Rapmon for trying to take off his clothes before they got on the ship.

-------------

The crew was back at sea sailing to the next island when a little house boat could be seen in the distance.

"What's that?" Jungkook asked.

"It looks like a traveling fortune teller's house." Jin said looking at the sign.

"A fortune teller?" Hana asked.

"That's right my dear." An elderly lady said appearing in front of her.

"Where did you come from!?" V shouted.

"Calm down child, I mean you no harm. I sensed all of your presence and came to read your fortune."

"Who is that?" Jimin asked walking up on deck.

"My my, this ship seems to be full of handsome young men." She said laughing.

"Can you really read fortunes?" Jin asked.

"Yes my dear, and judging by the aura I see around you, you are curious about a certain thing am I right?"

"...."

"Who would like to go first?"

"Wait a second, are you going to charge us for this?" Jimin asked.

"Oh no my dear, I don't charge fellow sea adventurers. Now then," she said looking at V. "You shall be first." She said grabbing his hand as a bright light surrounded their hands. After a few minutes the elderly woman let go of V's hand as she stared at him.

"Did you see something?" V asked.

"Oh my, your ability.... It is one that many want. I would advise you to ask your brothers to teach you how to use each part of your ability. When the two are balanced your true ability will awaken."

"True ability?" V asked.

"Yes, your ability hasn't matured yet. The light is stronger than the darkness. You mustn't be afraid of the darkness my child."

"hmmm….if you say so.”

"Now who is next?"

"I'll pass. I'm fine not knowing about the future." Jungkook said.

"Me too, it takes the excitement out of life." Jimin explained.

"Such naive children. If you insist."

"I want my fortune read!" Rapmon shouted.

"My my such an energetic youth." She said laughing. "Let me see." She said grabbing his hand and closing her eyes. "I see.... You will go through a rough time soon my child. Your lava ability will be difficult to control during that time so be careful." She said opening her eyes.

"Rapmon going through a rough time? That will be the day." Jimin said with a laugh.

"Oh my, your future my dear." The lady said grabbing Hana's hands.

"What about my future?"

"I see five pirate crews of which...." She said scanning the guys. "Your destined partner.... Or your soulmate is a part of."

"My what!?" She shouted.

"The man you will spend the rest of your life with my dear."

"You're crazy, besides I've only come in contact with four pirate crews."

"Have you really only been in contact with four." She said with a smile.

"Yes, The BTS, EXO, B.A.P, and Block B pirates."

"Aigoo." She said shaking her head. "You've met five my dear, well I should get going. The sky looks dreadful."

V looked up to see a clear sunny sky.

"Lady I think you have a screw loose." Jungkook said.

"Hmmm... Helium?" The lady said hopping off their ship. "Be careful on the next island." She said as her house boat began sail away.

"That lady is crazy." Jimin said looking at her house boat.

"What do you think V?" Rapmon asked.

"About what?"

"Her weather prediction." Rapmon said.

"I don't see a cloud in the sky.... I'm not sure what weather she was referring to. The next island should be a spring island...." He said looking at his map.

"Then what was she talking about?"

Suddenly a whirlpool appeared as the ship was pulled into it.

"Where did this come from!?" Hana shouted.

"It's weird for a whirlpool to appear here." V said holding on.

"I don't think we can escape this!" Jimin shouted.

"Hana, Jaemin reinforce the ship." Rapmon said.

"Okay." They said as metal and platinum coated the ship as it sank deeper and deeper into the whirlpool until their ship was completely gone along with the whirlpool.