The Nobles

Wanted

"This ing hurts!" Admiral diamond shouted.

"It's your own fault the guy said looking her.

"Aren't you going to heal me!?" She shouted.

"Nope, I'm not a healer."

"Then why did you save me!" She shouted.

"No real reason. In fact I feel like dropping you now and watching you struggle, but-" he said opening a portal. "I think the leader would like to see you."

"What!?"

"Bye~" he said tossing her through the portal.

The guy stopped as he levitated above the water. He looked up as he stared at the clouds.

"Things are about to get interesting." He said as a shark jumped out of the water. He side stepped it as it dove back into the water.

Suddenly he pointed his hand towards the ocean as it suddenly split making the shark land on the sand below.

The shark was gasping as it tried to wiggle back into the ocean. The guy made the split wider as he laughed at the shark.

"Such a foolish creature."

"How long do you plan to mess with that shark?" Another guy asked appearing next to him.

"What do you want? Shouldn't you be back on Central?"

"I came to get you. Why did you even bother messing with that girl?" He asked.

"She's interesting; once you meet her you'll understand." He explained.

"Let's go." He said grabbing the guy's wrist.

Suddenly a group of sharks jumped out of the water surrounding them.

The guy let out a sigh as each shark was suddenly engulfed in light blue flames.

"I only tortured that shark, but you killed these." He said laughing.

"Shut up." He said touching the water as green flames surrounded the sharks as their wounds were suddenly healed. The sharks swam away leaving the two alone.

"You are too nice to be a member of the Nobles." The guy said shaking his head.

"Let's go." He said grabbing his wrist before vanishing.

-------

The two arrived on the familiar floating island to see the guy Hana had spoken to before. He was in deep concentration as the other guys walked towards him.

"Yah, you can stop now." One of them said.

The guy opened his eyes as he looked at the two.

"Oh, You guys are back." He said standing up. "Did you meet Hana again, JB?" He asked.

"Un, she was going berserk." He explained.

"Well if you don't need that power anymore I'll return it to Mark now." He said as a grey light shot out of JB and into the guy standing next to him.

"Always borrowing my power for such selfish reasons." Mark said forming a scythe in his hand. "I won't lend you my ability for stupid reasons like meeting a girl."

"BamBam, explain to Mark that I wasn't meeting her for personal reasons." JB said looking at him.

"He wasn't meeting up with her for himself." BamBam explained plainly.

"Whatever." Mark said.

"I'll also return that ability to Jackson." BamBam said as a red light shot out of Mark before traveling towards Central.

-----

The red light hit Jackson as he smiled brightly.

"It's about time I got my power back.
That's got to be one of the best powers." He said opening a portal "Are you guys coming?" Jackson asked looking at the others.

"You go on ahead." JR said.

"We know you've been dying to leave Central." Youngjae explained.

"See ya~" he said walking through the portal.

"He really can't sit still." Yugyeom said laughing.

"How do you think the admirals are doing?" Youngjae asked.

"Not so well. We have a deserter." JR explained. "Admiral Blaze decided to leave."

"That's not a surprise. He's like Hana's uncle." Youngjae said.

"What is so special about her?" Yugyeom asked.

"Who knows, but as members of the Nobles we shouldn't be swayed by an ex-lieutenant." JR explained.

-------

Jackson was running through the sky jumping from cloud to cloud.

"This is what I like, freedom!" He shouted smiling. "Where should I go first?" He said dashing through the air.


I present to you the Nobles~