New Recruit

Wanted

"That's the last of the guards. V and Suga get to the control room and get us out of here." Jin explained.

"On it." They said running towards the control room.

"I'm sorry, but that won't be happening." The servant said appearing before Suga and V. "Sleep children." She said hitting their pressure points and knocking them unconscious.

"What ability is that?" Jin asked.

"It's not an ability. Before the awakening I was a top assassin. With the added ability of teleportation I only became a more skilled assassin. But don't worry, these two aren't dead. I was told to stop you not kill you."

"By hitting our pressure points." Jungkook said looking at her.

"Yes, now then." She said disappearing.

"Look out!" Hana said shouting towards Rap monster.

"Sleep." She said karate chopping him in the back of the neck. She made quick work of most of them leaving only Jungkook and Hana

"So you rely on your speed to immobilize your foe." Jungkook said looking at her.

"You have a lot to say." The servant said.

"No, I just know your weakness now." He said removing his shirt.

"Omo!" Hana said turning her head.

"Hana, make me a ten pound metal armor." He said.

"Okay," she said touching his arm as the metal liquid covered his body.

"A metal skin? How interesting." She said vanishing. "Sleep." She said hitting one of his pressure points.

"Nice try." He said grabbing her hand before flipping her over his shoulder slamming her onto the floor.

"Eh? One slam!?" Hana shouted.

"She relies on her speed and technique, not her strength." Jungkook explained.

"So, she's a weakling?" Hana asked.

"Pretty much." He said lifting her up.

"Where are you taking her?"

"Putting her with the others." He said jumping off the ship and leaning her against the wall.

He jumped back onto the ship to wake up Suga and V.

"They're not waking up..." He said looking at Hana.

"!" Hana shouted.

"We have no choice but to navigate this ship ourselves." He explained.

--------

The two made it to the control room after moving everyone inside the ship and looked around.

"This looks complicated." Hana said.

"We really need Suga right now.... Screw it press stuff." He said pressing different buttons.

"Yah, you don't know what these buttons do!" Hana shouted.

"We need to get out of here before reinforcements come! Start pressing buttons!"

"Fine!" She shouted.

Suddenly the ship's engine began to start as they continued to press buttons. They were pushed back to the wall as it suddenly shot across the water.

"What did you do!?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know!" She shouted.

Suga began to wake as he looked around.

"We're going to crash!" Hana shouted.

Suga got up and made it to the controls. He scanned them before closing his eyes.

“What’s he doing?” hana asked.

“Just watch.” He said.

Suga suddenly began to operate the ship as if he had used it before. He managed to maneuver away from the island and out of harms way.

“How did you do that!?” Hana asked.

“It’s a skill.” He said smiling. “Now then, we have to get rid of any tracking devices on this ship before Aquatics pick up on our location.” Suga explained.

-------

The three managed to get rid of them all before trying to wake the others up. They were able to wake them up as they explained the situation.

“Let’s EXPLORE!” Rap monster shouted.

“We might as well. Let’s see why they wanted to protect this ship so much.” Jin said smiling.

“This is a lot bigger than our old one. It looks like it might have enough rooms for each of us.” V said poking his head into different rooms.

Hey, what’s this room?” Jimin asked pointing to the door with a lock on it.

“It’s probably where they keep prisoners.” Hana said looking at the lock. “I can open it.” She said as he metal formed into the key opening the door.

“It’s about time you opened that door.” A voice said.

Hana looked inside the room to see Admiral Kid lying down on the cot.

“Admiral Kid!? What are you doing in here?”

“What’s it look like? My grandfather was going to send me to jail.” He explained.

“His own grandson?” J-Hope asked.

“Yep, he’s another blind Aquatic.” He said getting up.

“Where are you going?” Hana asked.

“To take a shower.” He said walking pass the group.

“So you’re a traitor now?” Hana asked.

“I guess so.” He said turning around. It’s partially your fault, so take responsibility.” He said looking at her.

“MY FAULT!?” she shouted.

“Yep.” He said.

“Wait a minute, are you saying…”

“Yep, by the way my name is Jaemin.” He said walking out of the room.

“Our crew is growing so fast!” Rap Monster said following Jaemin. “Wait up!” he shouted.

“Another mouth to feed.” Jin said shaking his head.

“An admiral… This will definitely catch the Aquatics attention.” Jungkook said.

“Things just keep getting interesting.” Suga said laughing.

 


A/N: Aigoo~ This is to make up for the lack of updates~ I hate making people wait. So this week I updated with 7 chapters~ YAY