Hana's Pet

Wanted

"The land here is completely destroyed." Hana said looking around.

"Duh." Yongguk said placing his hands behind his head.

"What lives here?" Daehyun asked.

"You'll see." Yongguk said as the ground began to rumble.

"Get back!" Hana shouted.

A large creature shot up from the ground before circling above the group. Its wings crimson, eyes dark as the night, claws as long as the trees around it.

"Is that a dragon!?" Hana shouted.

"Yep, it's grown since last time." Yongguk said looking at it.

"I thought dragons didn't exist." Daehyun said looking shocked.

"They exist. Their nest is underground. They normally don't show themselves to humans." Yongguk explained.

"Well, I've decided. You're going to be my pet." Hana said looking up at it.

"You're crazy." Daehyun said.

"Give me a boost Zelo." Hana said looking at him.

"It's you're funeral." He said as a small portal appeared on the ground and another above the dragon.

"Thanks." She said jumping through as he landed on the dragon's back.

"You must be dumb to ride on my back girl."

"What the- you talk!?" She shouted.

"Of course now you will pay for your stupidity!" He said ascending higher into the sky.

"!" She shouted.

"How are you doing girly?"

"Shut up! I'm going to tame you!" She shouted.

"A human taming me? Like I'd let that happen!"

"I'll show you." She said as her steel chains shot out of her hands as they wrapped around his wings.

"Are you crazy!? We'll both die from this height!

"I won't and neither will you, just trust me."

"Trust a human, that's laughable." He said before breaking the chains.

"You broke them!?"

"Of course, I was joking." He said before twirling in the sky trying to knock her off.

"I'm not letting go!"

"Yes you will!" He shouted as his body began to heat up.

"Fire?"

"We dragons have control over the elements." Now let GO!" He shouted as he soared higher as the air became thin.

Hana lost her grip as she fell towards the ground.

"As I thought." He said looking at her.

Hana opened her eyes as she looked towards the ground.

"I'm not about to die here!" She shouted as her glowing metal shot towards the ground.

"Liquid metal?" The dragon asked.

The liquid metal maintained its liquid state as it filled the hole the dragon had shot up from. She landed in it and bounced back up into the air.

"What!?" The dragon shouted.

"Get down here!" Hana shouted as her glowing metal wrapped around its neck.

She pulled on the metal as it pulled the dragon towards her. Hana covered her fist in metal and punched the dragon.

"Got you!"

"Idiot, like you're small fist will damage me." He said as he raised his claws before swiping them through the air as a current pushed her back down.

"She's a fighter." Youngjae said looking at her.

"Should we help her?" Jongup asked.

"No, she started the fight." Daehyun explained.

"I like your spirit, but you can't control me." He said as he shot fire out of his mouth. Hana slammed into the ground breathing heavily.The dragon landed as he stared at her.

"What is your name girl?"

"Hana." She said standing up.

"Hana the human, you are strong. But there are limitations to your body. We will meet again." He said as he ascended into the sky before descending and burrowing into the ground. Before she could chase after him the hole was sealed.

"AISH!" She shouted.

"How strong are you?" Jongup asked.

"That dragon was holding back. He had multiple chances to kill me."

"Well, that killed some time, let's go." Yongguk said.

-------

"So did you decide on an animal?" Bronze asked.

"Yeah, a dragon."

"Ah~ that would be perfect. Their body is able to accept most things." She explained. "I'm surprised you were able to find a dragon, but you won't be able to see it again like that."

"What? Why?" Hana asked.

"You'll understand." She said laughing. "Oh by the way I finished." She said handing her a box. "All you have to do is inject the sample into the dragon. Make sure it's willing though."

"Alright..."

"Don't worry, I was playing when I said you wouldn't meet it again. It will just be different from your first impression."

"I don't understand."

"Don't worry. You will. Well, you all should get going; I know the aquatics will be here soon. They check on me every now and then."

"What about the dragon?" Hana asked.

"Trust me, you'll meet it again."

--------
The group had been sailing as night came. Hana sat on deck looking out at sea. Daehyun spotted her as he walked over.

"Why are you still up?"

"Just thinking, this metal absorbs anything, that means it has absorbed diamond, gold, silver, bronze, and platinum." Hana said.

"Yeah, so your metal is now able to stand up to the royals." Daehyun said.

"Yeah…."

"Is something bothering you?" Daehyun asked.

"It's nothing, I just feel uneasy about something...."

"I'm not really good with things like this, but I'll listen."

"It's nothing really."

"If you say so...." He said about to walk away when he stopped.

"What's wrong?"

"I finally understand how you've managed to befriend some of the most notorious pirate crews."

"How?"

"You're different, not in a bad way though...." He said blushing. "When we find your crew make sure you take care of V."

"He's not a little boy." She said laughing.

"Still... Anyway get some sleep." He said walking away.

"Night."

Daehyun returned to his room as he lay down. "I wonder how it would have turned out if we met her first."

-------

Morning came as the crew saw an aquatic ship approaching them.

"Get ready, we got a ship coming!" Zelo shouted.

"This early?" Hana asked. "Wait a second."

"What is it?" Yongguk asked.

"That's them!" She said waving.

"HANA~" V shouted waving.

"How did you find me?" She asked as their ship came closer.

"I was able to find Himchan's power." Jin said smiling.

"Really? You must be talented if you were able to track us using my power." Himchan explained.

"Not at all, I can't compare to you or Luhan." He said smiling.

"I guess this is good bye." Hana said looking at them.

"For now." Zelo said smiling.

"You're an honorary member of the B.A.P pirates." Jongup said smiling.

"Take care of your health, and try to be careful." Youngjae explained.

"Remember what I said." Daehyun said looking embarrassed.

"I guess all good things must come to an end." Himchan said.

"You were a bother at first, but after fighting that dragon my opinion has changed. Take care of yourself wom- I mean Hana, and like Zelo said when you decide to leave BTS we'll be there."

"Yeah right!" Rapmon shouted. "She's part of my crew!"

"For now." Yongguk said laughing.