United Crew

Wanted

Kyungsoo shot up as he looked around.

"Shining Gold.... She saved me..." He said as tears trailed down his face.

"The leader needs to die." Zico said standing up.

"I agree." Suho said with a straight face.

"Let's kick some !" Rapmon shouted.

"The rookie captain has the right attitude." Yongguk said.

"I'm glad you're all up. So are your memories back?" Hana asked walking towards them.

"Yeah.... Hana... Your parents." Jin said.

"It's okay."

"If they didn't try to save us...." U-Kwon said.

"Don't talk like that." She said.

"Hana..." Kyungsoo said looking at her.

"What is it?"

Kyungsoo suddenly embraced her tightly not letting her go.

"YAH!" Some of the guys shouted.

"I'm not letting you go."

"Kyungsoo?" Hana asked turning red.

"Alright that's enough." Jaehyo said pulling the two apart.

"Jeez Kyungsoo, what has gotten into you." Kai said.

"Gold mentioned you when she saved me.... I want to keep you safe.. For Gold's sake." He explained with his ears red.

"Great another guy!" U-Kwon said rolling his eyes.

"Hana you like teasing guys don't you." Luhan asked wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Hands off of her." Jin said removing his arm.

"Hana what kind of guys do you like?" Daehyun asked.

"Hana is mine!" V shouted.

"Ummm... Don't I have a say?" Hana asked.

"Besides she's part of our crew." Jimin explained.

"You human males should be ashamed of yourselves. Becoming complete idiots over a single female."

"If I may have your attention, the ship is finished." The elderly woman said smiling.

"Finally we can leave." Yongguk said.

"What the hell!? Where is my ship!" Zico shouted.

"There's only one ship here." Hana said looking at the woman.

"One is all you need my dear." She said smiling.

"Old lady, what have you done to the ships!?" Tao shouted.

"If you've forgotten, your ships were destroyed. I was kind enough to put it back together, of course I had to take parts from all the ships." She said laughing.

"This isn't funny." Suho said looking at her.

"Fix our ships!" Yongguk shouted.

"This is your ship. If you're planning to fight the leader, this ship is the only one capable of getting close to central now." She explained. "Anyway, before you complain, you should see what I did to the interior. I must say this is some of my finest work."

------

The group toured the interior of the large ship and were impressed by the rooms and the updated tools.

"How did you do all this?" Hana asked.

"I'm a dragon that has been around for many centuries. I've learned a few things." She said laughing.

"This is a fine ship." Jaemin said.

"We will take this ship." Yongguk said.

"Please, this ship is definitely made for us." Zico said.

"With crews your size, you won't last a day. This ship requires a lot of man power. One crew is not enough." She said smiling.

"In other words, you want all these humans to work together." Gon said.

"They have to, otherwise this ship won't move." She said smiling.

"So let's say we all play along and become one big crew, who would be the leader?" Kris asked.

"That's simple, Hana. She beat all of you." She said laughing.

"She did not beat us!" Yongguk shouted.

--------

"Why are you smiling?" JB asked looking at Jackson.

"That girl is fun, I want to play with her again." He said smiling.

"They're coming here soon." JR said.

"How long until they arrive?" Bambam asked.

"A few days. It would seem their new ship is quite fast." JR explained.

"It doesn't matter, our main problem is that guy. He knows how to stop all of our abilities." Yugyeom explained.

"He'll be dealt with soon." Mark said.

-------

Hana walked around until she came to a room that was located at the end of the hall. She opened the door and was surprised to see the elderly woman smiling at her.

"Oh, I didn't know someone was in here."

"Come in child. This room was made just for you."

"Me?"

"This room sits at the end of the hall. Which means if someone boards this ship they have to pass all those doors before they can get to this room."

"And those doors...?"

"Are rooms for your crew mates." She said smiling.

"Can I ask you something?" Hana asked sitting next to her.

"You want to know what will happen when you go against the leader?"

"Yes...."

The expression on the elderly woman's face became serious as she stood up.

"Is this something you truly want to know?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Let me explain how my visions work. I see every possible outcome to any situation... However, when I saw the fight between the leader and this crew....."

"I see..." Hana said.

"Yes."

"Then I'll have to prove your vision wrong." She said smiling. "I refuse to be killed by that man."

"I knew there was something special about you." She said smiling.

-------

The elderly lady departed from the ship as everyone looked at her.

"Where are you off to now?" Gon asked.

"I have a few things to take care of, but don't worry, I'll meet you on central." She said sailing away.

-------

Hana stood in front of everyone as she let out a sigh.

"Alright, I know some of you don't get along, but now we have to put our differences aside to deal with the main threat to this world. The leader has done enough harm to this world and he needs to pay! If you guys want to back out-"

"Shut up already." Sehun said.

"If we wanted to leave we would have left already, that prick is going down." Jaehyun said.

"For once I agree with Jaehyun." Jin said.

"None of us are leaving so let's get to central to kick his !" Baekhyun shouted.

"Thanks." Hana said trying to hide her tears.

"Crying is a sign of weakness, human." Gon said walking towards his room.

------

The guys sat in the training room after the meeting, chatting.

"I've decided. Hana is going to be my girlfriend after this." Luhan said smiling.

"Actually, I'm more of her type." Jaehyun said.

"Both of you don't stand a chance. She likes guys like me." U-Kwon said laughing.

"A flirt isn't fit to have a girlfriend." Yongguk said.

"Are you saying you're her type?" Jin asked.

"I'm saying I'm better suited than a flirt." He explained.

"Our leader is the best!" Zelo shouted.

"I highly doubt she'll date someone like Yongguk." Suho said laughing.

"Yah!" Yongguk shouted.

"Everyone calm down~ if Hana were to choose someone I think she'd choose someone who was fun to be around." Kyung explained.

"Like who?" Chanyeol asked.

"Hmmm.... Maybe Zico."

"Does it really matter? Isn't the final decision up to Hana?" Jaemin asked.

"She could find someone else." Jimin explained.

"I just want her around." V said.

"Well, we'll just have to see who she chooses." Kris said.

"I should go ask who she likes." Rapmon said getting up. He was suddenly tackled to the ground as guys shouted.

"Forgive him." Jin said bowing.

"Are you humans going to blab about your feelings for that human girl or will you try to become stronger?" Gon said walking into the training room.

"how can we possibly become stronger in a few days?" Chen asked.

"There is a way. My grandmother taught it to me, but it comes at a price. If you aren't a hundred percent sure, You Will Die."

"Why should we trust you?" Jungkook asked.

"It's not a matter of trust. You humans are weak. Right now, Hana is the strongest person on this ship. If you want to be of any use to her, this training will help you catch up to her level."

"But we only a few days." Kai said.

"Five hours is all you need."

"Let's do it." Rapmon said with a smile on his face.

"Good." Gon said as his claws extended. "This is gonna hurt."

----------

Hana heard as she walked into the training room to see everyone holding their stomachs curled up on the floor.

"What happened!?" Hana asked looking at Gon.

"Don't worry, after five hours they'll be fine."

"Are they okay!?"

"They'll be fine, they're doing this to get stronger."

"Stronger? Can I do it too?"

"Can you handle it?" He asked.

"If they can handle it, I can handle it."

"I like your spirit human." He said laughing. "Good luck."

Hana dropped to her knees in pain as she began to sweat.

"This pain is unbearable." She said standing up. "But this is nothing I can't handle.

"You're more manly than the others."

"I'm the captain." She said wobbling out of the training room.

"You all should be embarrassed."

"Shut up!" Kris shouted standing up. "I just needed to adjust myself.

-------

"Blaze was on his way to central when he came across the elderly lady.

"Arararara~ hello there." She said hopping onto his ship.

"Hello there, it's been a while."

"Yes it has, I assume your memories have returned?"

"Yes. I'm on my way there now."

"Hana and her crew are on their way also. And I have news for you."

"What is it?"

"Your son, he's alive." She said smiling.

"He is!? Where!?"

"He's been on central, however, he might not recognize you."

"He has amnesia?"

"The leader has him under his control."

"He's my son, I'll get through to him."

"I like your attitude. I hope you are able to get through to him. Sadly I wasn't able to break the hold."

"It's okay, the time has come for a change.