Innocent Eyes

Wanted

"I didn't know you guys had a powerhouse in your team." C.A.P said looking at Jin.

"We are all pretty strong; we just don't use our strength." Suga explained.

"Then why did you help us?" Changjo asked.

"You needed help right?" V asked. "We couldn't leave a fellow pirate crew hanging." He said smiling.

"We'll remember this favor." Chunji said.

"You owe us now." Rap Monster explained.

"We know, if you're ever near Angel island give us a ring and we'll make sure you are treated nicely." C.A.P explained.

"Deal, alright men let's go~" Rap Monster said.

"Ay aye captain!" His crew shouted.

------

"What the hell was that!?" Hana asked looking at Jin.

"What do you mean?"

"You lifted Admiral Riley's ship with a single finger!" She shouted.

"You thought we were weak?" Rap Monster asked.

"I didn't think one of you could take out an Admiral alone." She explained.

"Hang out with us and you might see how strong we really are." Jungkook said doing push-ups in the 100 pound armor.

"You're already use to the armor!?" She shouted.

"Un, make me another one, this time 200 pounds." He said smiling.

"Did you finish walking around the ship?" Jin asked.

"No, we got interrupted." She explained.

"You can finish looking around; it will take another twenty minutes until lunch is ready." Jin said smiling.

"Okay." She said getting up.

------

She continued her exploration when she heard a loud crash coming from one of the rooms; she opened the door to see Jimin picking up swords.

"This is the weapon storage room I see." She said walking in.

"Yep it's the place I feel most comfortable in." He explained.

"So you are like a genius with all these weapons?" Hana asked.

"Yep, just touching one of these weapons makes me able to wield it perfectly."

"Weapon adaptability, pretty cool."

"Not just that, I can also make weapons. It's a cool ability."

"Yeah, so are all of you really as strong as Jin?"

"Why, does that scare you?" He asked.

"No, it's just that you all should have serious bounties on your head."

"Nah, like Jin said we don't care about stuff like that."

"So you're good pirates?"

"Good, bad we are just trying to have fun. Joining the Aquatics would mean we'd have to follow someone's rules so if being a pirate automatically makes us bad, then I guess we are bad."

"You guys are confusing." Hana said shaking her head.

"Why?"

"I can't figure out whether to trust you guys or not."

"You just have to trust your instincts. Now then, what can that metal liquid do?"

"A lot if things. From defense to offense."

"Can you make things out of it?"

"Yeah, but it takes a lot stamina to keep what I make stable. I would have made myself a little cruiser, but that takes a lot if stamina."

"You can make ships!?"

"Small ships, but I haven't mastered it so I don't use it very often. Making the engine is the hardest part." She said with a sigh.

"You'll get it eventually. Maybe you could upgrade our ship once you master it."

"Don't hold your breath, I should get going. I need to find a bathroom."

"Bathroom is two doors down."

"Thanks. I'll see you around."

"Un."

-------

Hana was on her way to the bathroom and could hear noise coming from it.

"Great somebody is in there."

Just then the door opened revealing a Rap Monster who was dripping wet.

"That was a nice shower he said shaking his head. "Oh miss aquatic have you finished looking around.

"Put a towel on!" She shouted covering her eyes with her hands.

"Why should I? This is my ship and I like to be free!" He said laughing.

"Don't you care that a female is on your ship!"

"Nope, I'm comfortable with my body especially my lower half if you know what I mean." He explained.

Hana peeked through her hand and saw his large . She turned completely red as she hit her head against the wall.

"It's big isn't it?" He said laughing.

"I can't get married now! I'm impure!" She said hitting the wall with her fist. "Rapmon please put some boxers on at least.

"No way!" He said shaking side to side.

(Oh my- his is hypnotizing me! I must..look.. Away!) she said finally turning her head.

"You were mesmerized by my monster weren't you?" He said laughing.

"Shut up! Put that thing away!"

"I don't know why you're getting so worked up I'm sure this isn't the first you've seen. You've watched before."

"I have not!"

"Really!? What do you do on the internet then?"

"There's more to the internet than ! I look up bounties and stuff like that."

"We need to watch a o together. You're missing out on life!"

"I'll pass!"

"You might as well get used to seeing us . We all walk around like this when we get out of the shower."

"All of you!? Even Jin!?" She said picturing him .

"Un, we're all guys here. Besides-" he said shaking again. "It's so breezy~"

"Go to your room!" She shouted.

"Nope." He said laughing as he walked down the hall.

"Ugh, my innocent eyes.

"Oh Hana-" he said turning around.

"What?"

"I like the nickname Rapmon I'll allow you to call me that. Oh also, try not to think about me too much in your sleep tonight." He said laughing.

"I can't believe he's the captain." She said with a sigh as she walked into the bathroom.

 


Jimin