Admiral Platinum the Kid

Wanted

The group watched as the ship left the island.

"He really isn't going to pursue us?" V asked.

"He gave us his word." Hana said.

"I see why you were so upset about the other admirals." Jin said looking at her.

"You do?" She asked.

"Yes. He's a good man, if you were basing your beliefs that all aquatics were like him then I understand." He said smiling.

"The captains are waking up!" Youngjae shouted.

Everyone surrounded them as they sat up.

"How humiliating!" Zico shouted. "To be caught off guard like that."

"Where is he!?" Rap monster shouted.

"He's gone." Lay explained.

"Where are the zombies?" Suho asked.

"They're gone. An admiral took care of them." Kyung explained.

"An admiral? Where did the Admiral go?" Yonguk asked.

"He went back to central. He said his orders were to investigate the disappearances." Himchan explained.

"He just left?" Suho asked.

"Yeah, he knows Hana and gave his word that he wouldn't attack us this time." Tao explained.

"What happened to Chanyeol?" Suho asked looking at the unconscious guy.

"He challenged the admiral and lost." Kris explained.

"What admiral was it?" Zico asked.

"Hana called him Blaze, he has a fire ability." B-Bomb explained.

"I guess we owe Blaze." Suho said standing up. "Good work Lay."

"It wasn't just me, alone you would have died. It was all of the medics here." He explained.

"For a rookie medic, you have some skills." Kyung said looking at J-Hope.

"Thank you."

"You can take Hana back. We gave her our word." Zico said pushing her towards Rap Monster. "But know this. If we see each other on the seas, we are rivals."

"We're setting sail as well." Suho said.

"Kai," Hana said looking at him. "Thanks for earlier."

"I didn't do it because I cared. Kyungsoo told me to do it." He explained.

"Kyungsoo? Why?"

"I don't know, ask him." He said walking towards the ship.

Hana caught up to Kyungsoo and looked at him.

"Why did you tell Kai to save me?"

"I'm not sure myself.... It was a spur of the moment thing."

"Well... Thank you."

"Whatever."

"I won't be able to tease you for awhile, but don't be sad we'll meet up again." Jaehyo said wrapping his hands around her waist.

"Back off!" She shouted elbowing him in the stomach.

"I'm going to miss this violence. Jin take care of my girl!" U-Kwon shouted.

"SHE'S NOT YOUR GIRL!" He shouted.

"Is she yours?" He asked.

"....No"

"I belong to no one!" Hana shouted.

"For now." Luhan said smiling.

"Yah, you of all people stay away from her." Jaehyo said looking at him.

"What if I don't want to?" Luhan asked putting his arm around her waist.

"All of you back away from her." Daehyun said.

"You too Daehyun?" Youngjae  asked.

"Don't get me wrong. She has to watch over V." He said pushing her towards him. "Unlike the rest of you I don't find her attractive."

"You piss me off." Hana said looking at him.

"It's about time we separated. People might think we are in some kind of pact." Yonguk explained.

"He's right, we're leaving." Zico said.

"Where's the next island?" Hana asked.

"The next island is Aquatic owned territory..." V explained.

"Do you know who owns that island?" Hana asked.

".... Royal member Platinum the kid."

--------

"You mean to tell me you had four pirate crews in your grasp and you did nothing!?" Admiral Jihye shouted.

"I had my orders." Admiral Blaze explained.

"I heard your former Lieutenant was among them. That wouldn't be the reason as to why you didn't arrest them." Admiral Kid asked.

"This has nothing to do with her." Blaze explained.

"Are you sure Admiral Blaze?" A young guy asked walking in.

"Admiral Gold, I see you have completed training." Blaze said.

"We both did." An older woman said walking in. "We're aware of your father daughter relationship with Hana. You should learn to put your feelings aside and do your duty." She explained.

"Now now, Blaze was simply following my orders." The leader said walking in.

"Leader." They all said standing up.

"Sit sit sit. Most of you are here so we'll start."

"Where is royal member bronze?" Blaze asked.

"Does it really matter if she's here or not?" Kid asked.

"For once I agree, she is an embarrassment to the royal name." Jihye explained.

"Leader, Hana also mentioned a strange guy appearing before them."

"You can fill me in with that information later."

-----

"It's good to have you back Hana." Jin said smiling.

"Good to be back."

"They didn't try to do anything to you did they?" J-Hope asked.

"I'm fine...do we really have to go to that island?" Hana asked.

"We have to restock on supplies; we won't be there too long." Jin explained.

"It hasn't been that long since we left Bangtan Island, how is all that food almost gone?" Hana asked.

"Rap monster and Jungkook can really eat." Jin explained.

"We really have to be careful, out of all the admirals, kid is the most unforgiving." Hana explained.

"The admirals should be on central at the moment. So we don't have to worry." Suga explained.

"So, were you scared?" Rap Monster asked.

"No!" She shouted. "Were you?"

"Un, I was afraid something might have happened to you." He said.

Hana began to blush as she looked at him.

"You're one of my crew mates now." He said wrapping his arm around her neck.

"Yeah yeah." She said pushing him away.

"You know Hana, your pretty popular with guys. Did you have a boyfriend back on central?" Jimin asked.

"No, my uncle tried to set me up with a bunch of aquatic guys, but none of them were my type. Most of the other lieutenants were…"

 

“Ugly?” Rap Monster asked.

“They were… okay yes ugly.”

“What about the admiral level?” Jin asked.

“Hmmmm…. The only guy that is close to my age is Platinum the kid, but he’s only 16. All the other Admirals are in their thirties or later.” She explained.
 

"Wait, You have an uncle?" V asked.

"Well, he's not really my uncle, but he took care of me after my parents died."

"I'd like to meet him." Jin said.

"You've already met him. Admiral Blaze is like my uncle." She said smiling.

"He's your uncle!?" Jin asked.

"Yep. He's the closet I have to family.  I thought the leader was family, but I might be wrong..."

"We won't know until we travel to central and confront him." Rap monster explained.

"Confronting the leader would be suicide." Hana explained.

"Is he really that strong?" Jungkook asked.

"Un."

"Get some rest. It will take about a day to get there." V explained.

"Alright, J-Hope you should rest too." She said looking at him.

"I'm fine, I just need to make something to heal my fatigue."

"Okay, I'm going to take a shower then." Hana said walking below deck.

When Hana had closed the door to the deck, Jin turned to Rap monster and looked at him.

"Rap monster, do you like Hana?" He asked.

"Un, she's a member of our crew of course I like her." He said smiling.

"I see..." He said with a sigh of relief."

"Was that it?" Rap monster asked.

"Yeah."

"Alright." He said walking towards the navigation room.

"You're funny Jin." J-Hope said laughing.

"What do you mean?"

"A lot of guys like her. If you want to win her, you should start getting serious."

"How many rivals do you think I have?"

"Hmmm.... Well from what I've seen so far, just three, but you never know what could happen. She has a certain charm." He said smiling.

"You too?" Jin asked.

"No, I just find her unique." He said laughing.

-------

A day had passed and the crew was now staring at the platinum covered island.

"The island is covered in platinum!" Rap monster shouted.

"It's beautiful." Jin said looking at it the city before them.

"Platinum island.... This island is man-made by royal member Platinum the first." Hana explained.

"He made this island?" Jimin asked.

"Un, those that live on this island are politicians. We have to stay low. We really don't want to start trouble on this island." Hana explained.

"Hmmm.... No promises." Rap monster said laughing.

"I have a bad feeling..." Hana said looking at the island.

------

"Admiral Platinum!? What brings you here?" One of his servants asked.

"Grandfather asked me to come back so I had one of my teleporters send me here." He explained.

"I will inform your grandfather of your arrival."

Suddenly Admiral Kid pushed his servant out of the way before slamming his hand to the floor as a platinum wall shot up blocking the incoming platinum spikes.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!" He shouted.

"I see your skills haven't dulled while on Central." His grandfather said laughing.

"YOU CRAZY OLD FOOL! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HIM!" He shouted.

"Aigoo, if I thought his life was in danger I wouldn't have attacked." His grandfather explained.

"Are you okay?" Admiral kid asked helping his servant up.

"I'm fine, sir."

"Sorry about that." He said bowing.

"Jaemin-ah, how have you been adjusting to the admiral position?" His grandfather asked.

"I'm fine."

"Glad to hear, seeing as most of them see you as just a kid I was worried."

"No need to be worried."

"Well then, I have good news for you."

"What is it?"

"Your marriage partner has been arranged." He said smiling,

"I'm not getting married."

"Yah! You have to carry on the family ability! After your father was killed I had to raise you! The least you could do is see a picture of the girl."

"No, I have no interest in marriage and I'll find a girl on my own."

"Girls nowadays only care about money! Will you be able to find a girl that won't try and use you for your money!?" He shouted.

"Even if I don't, that doesn't mean I have to marry someone you have arranged for me! She could be the same kind of girl you just described!" He shouted.

"The platinum name will end if you don't get married!"

"Someone will appear with the platinum ability! It's not like our family is the only one that has this ability! Just like they found replacement for Shining gold and quick silver they will find a replacement for platinum!" He shouted.

"You ungrateful child!" He shouted.


 


A/N: SOOOOO~ I had to change something about Admiral platinum.... his age...instead of 13 he's 16 ^__^

Admiral Platinum the Kid aka Jaemin