Noble Power

Wanted

"This island will be your grave." JR said raising his hand.

Everyone looked up as the sun began to turn blue. Flames shot down from it burning their ships as they sunk into the ocean.

"He's controlling the ing SUN!?" Sehun shouted.

"I hope your fire users are okay." JR said laughing.

"So you're behind this." Suho said raising his hand.

"Not so fast Suho." JB said as he raised his hand. The water around the island drifted away from them as the burnt pieces of their ships dropped into the sand.

"What was that!?" Chen shouted.

"He has absolute control over water." Kyung said.

"This much power...." Hana said looking at them.

"You guys! They aren't getting any better!" J-Hope shouted as Rapmon's body was beginning to release lava as everyone stepped away from him.

"They'll die in a few minutes." JR said laughing.

"They're all going to die in a few minutes." Yugyeom said laughing.

"Screw you!" Chen shouted firing lightning out of his hand.

Bambam stood still as the lightning shot towards him. He let out a sigh as the lightning curved around him and shot into the air.

"Projectile attacks won't hit them either, how can we win?" Jongup asked.

"You can't." Jackson said appearing behind him. With a single punched, Jongup was sent flying through trees.

"Our mission is to stop you from reaching the leader, and to eliminate the threats to the world." JB said looking at Hana.

"Seeing how these pirate groups came together, you must be the glue." Youngjae said.

"You will be the first to die." Yugyeom said vanishing.

"Protect Hana!" Suho shouted.

The guys formed a circle around her as they waited. Suddenly a glowing light appeared under them with strange writing around it.

"What is this?" Baekhyun asked.

"Scatter." Yugyeom said as the guys were pushed away from Hana leaving her wide open.

"On second thought take the other pirates out first." JB said laughing.

"Fine, I'll use that." Yugyeom said as he snapped his fingers. Large symbols appeared on the sand as bright light filled them in. In an instant the guys dropped to their knees.

"This is draining my energy." Lay said looking at the symbols, what is this?"

"You don't need to worry, you will be dead soon." Yugyeom explained.

Suddenly Hana's glowing metal shot towards him wrapping around his arms. It shot in all directions trying to grab the other nobles.

"I won't let you harm them." She said looking Yugyeom.

Yugyeom let out a boisterous laugh as he broke free.

"You really think you can beat all of us by yourself? Do yourself a favor and die." He said pointing his hand at her.

Suddenly Yugyeom was punched in the face as he slammed into the sand. The other nobles looked at the guy who had hit their member.

"Another friend of yours?" JB asked.

Hana only stared at the guy who landed next to her.

"You shouldn't stand here; this light is draining our energy." She explained.

The guy looked at the symbols as he slid his foot across one of the symbols as the light disappeared.

"He broke my seal!?" Yugyeom said looking surprised.

The guy looked at the fire users before he looked up at the blue sun. He pointed his hand to it as a powerful beam shot out of his hand. It hit the sun as it turned back to its original color.

"Who is this guy?" JR asked.

The guy lifted his hand as a single flame shot up into the sky.

"This attack." Chanyeol said sitting up.

"How are you feeling?" Lay asked.

"Better, but this attack, Blaze used it before."