The Past Final pt

Wanted

"Well, I was a fan of hers as a child.

-------

Hana walked towards her home when she noticed someone following her.

"Come on out, you've been following me since I left the restaurant."

A little boy stepped out of the bushes scared as he stared at Hana.

"What do want?"

"Can I have your autograph?" He asked shyly.

"Huh?"

"I'm a fan..." He said averting his gaze.

"How old are you?" She asked bending down."

"12."

"You shouldn't be out this late, where are your parents?"

"..... I don't have any parents..." He said tearing up.

"Oh crap." Hana said panicking.

The little boy began to cry as people walked pass the two.

"Calm down." She said panicking. "I'll buy you ice cream."

The little boy stopped crying as a smile appeared.

-----

The two sat in a convenient store and ate their ice cream.

"So what's your name?" Hana asked.

"Jaemin."

"Well after this you need to go home, it's late."

"Hmmm.... Can't I stay with you since it's late?"

"Are you crazy? Who is your guardian?"

"Jaemin!" Admiral Platinum shouted walking towards him.

"Admiral Platinum!? Good evening sir!" Hana said saluting him.

"Ah, you're Hana, the metal user correct?"

"Yes sir."

"You're a promising rookie; I look forward to your growth."

"Thank you sir.... Ummm... Is Jaemin related to you?"

"Yes, he's my grandson." He said patting him on the head. "It looks like he's causing you problems."

"Not really, he just wanted an autograph."

"This child…You're going to become an aquatic too! Why do you think I'm training you?" He asked.

"It's difficult. Trying to control platinum is hard. I can't do it." Jaemin said.

Hana slapped him on the back of his head and looked at him.

"Never say you can't." She said looking at him.

"See even Hana agrees with me." Platinum said.

"Yelling at him won't work either, he's a child." Hana explained.

"What are you suggesting?" Platinum asked.

"I can teach him the basics."

"Fine, he's your responsibility for 2 years."

"Wait, WHAT!?" She shouted.

-----

A year later. Hana (18) Jaemin (13)

"Now that you have the basics down I'm going to teach you how to make a metal skin." Hana explained.

"Metal skin?" he asked.

"It's a technique I created, but I'm sure all metal users can use it. First form platinum in your hand."

Jaemin easily formed the platinum and waited for instructions.

"Okay, now try to make it as thin as you can."

Jaemin slowly thinned the platinum as he looked at Hana.

"Alright, now let the platinum slowly cover your body."

"O..okay." He said concentrating as the platinum surrounded his body. Suddenly Jaemin dropped to the ground as he struggled to move. "What's happening!?"

"Calm down, its armor it's going to be a little heavy." She said laughing. "Once you're used to it you'll be able to move around like I do." She said as her metal armor quickly surrounded her.

"You're so cool!" He said smiling.

"Whatever, let's get practicing. You still need to work on your stamina. You're going to be a royal admiral one day, you need to be able to defend Central." She said smiling.

-------
A few years had passed and Hana had gone to a part of central to deal with some pirates. Jaemin was now 15 and in full control of his ability.

"Admiral Blaze when is Hana coming back?"

"Hmmm.... I'm not really sure, she should have been back by now..."

Just then a message came on the screen as the leader appeared on all the screens.

"I have an important message; General Hana has been captured by the notorious pirates known as the Sasaengs. They ambushed Hana and are currently holding her hostage. As of now, we know that there are over fifty thousand members.... We will try our best to get her back safely."

Blaze looked at Jaemin whose fist was tightly balled.

"I'm going after them." Jaemin said about to run off.

"You're just a private they won't let you go alone." He explained.

"I'm going!" He shouted. "You can't stop me either."

"My dear boy, I'm not going to stop you, I was just saying you can't go without someone of at least admiral level. He said smiling.

-------

The two made it to the pirate’s hideout and waited until night fall.

"Now we will play it safe, and-"

Before Blaze could finish his sentence Jaemin had already dashed towards the building.

"Such a rash boy."

Jaemin punched the door down as the pirates turned to look at him.

"WHERE IS SHE!" He shouted.

"They sent a boy? They must think we are a joke." The leader said laughing. "Oh well, I'll just have to make you an example get him.

"I said WHERE IS SHE!" He shouted as platinum blades formed around him and shot out towards the pirates pinning them against walls.

"Looks like you made him mad." Blaze said walking in. "I'd tell him if I were you.”

"Please, those were lowly henchmen. These are my top guys even Hana wasn't enough for them." He said laughing.

"They are fairly big guys. I guess I should step in." Blaze said.

"Wait Admiral Blaze." Jaemin said. "I want to handle them."

"You must really be an idiot. Get him!" the Boss shouted.

They all charged at Jaemin who took in a deep breath.

"Relax." He said, suddenly twin blades appeared in his hands as he began his onslaught.

"What the hell!" the boss shouted.

Jaemin was dodging their attacks with ease as he stabbed his way through them.

"Amazing." Blaze said watching him.

Within ten minutes thousands of pirates lay on the ground.

"You're not human!" Their boss shouted.

"WHERE IS SHE!" He shouted as platinum shot out of him in all directions.

"He's losing control." Blaze said.

Pirates kept coming but were easily stopped by the almost snake like platinum that stabbed them as they approached him.

Before long the boss was all that remained. Jaemin's platinum was covered in blood as he stared at the boss.

"I won't ask again." He said as his platinum began to wrap around the boss.

"Okay! She's in the basement!"

"Admiral Blaze," Jaemin said.

"I'm on it." He said as flames shot through the floor revealing a cellar.

Blaze hopped down and found an unconscious Hana trapped in a cage made of diamond and platinum.

"They knew she couldn't break out of these." He said looking at the platinum chains. “Something isn’t right…”

-------

"Will she be alright?" Jaemin asked.

"Yes, she'll be fine." The doctor said. "Are you okay? You have quite a few cuts and bruises." He explained.

"I'll be fine, just make sure she's treated."

"Jaemin." The leader said walking into the room. "I heard from Blaze you took on all of them by yourself."

"Ah, I'm sorry. It wasn't Admiral Blaze's fault I dragged him with me."

"Oh no~ I'm not upset. You got Hana back and defeated a very large crew by yourself. I think a promotion is in order." He said smiling.

"Promotion?"

"You'll be taking my seat." His grandfather said.

"What!? But I'm only a private!"

"The skill you showed today says otherwise." The leader said.

"You'll take my seat and that's final." His grandfather said.

"But..."

"You'll be able to protect Hana with this position." The leader explained.

"Protect her? How?"

"All generals are assigned to a royal admiral. Right now Hana is assigned under Diamond."

"If I become a royal admiral, Hana will be under me and won't be sent on dangerous assignments like this alone anymore?" He asked.

"That's correct." The leader said.

"I accept." He said.

"Aigoo, taking the position for a girl, she's too old for you. You're 15 she's 20 it will never happen." His grandfather stated.

"Shut up old man!" Jaemin said turning red.

------

"So you must still have a crush on her even after all that's happened." Blaze said looking at him.

"I do not!" Jaemin shouted.

“So you did have a crush on her.” Jungkook said snickering.

“Let’s drop it.” Jaemin said.

"I like her." Rapmon said smiling.

"You do?" Jin asked.

"Un, she's a fun crew mate."

"Oh, that kind of like." Jin said sighing in relief.

"I'll you all to the nearest island, so stock up and continue your search for Hana. I'll keep an eye out as well."

"Yes sir!" They all shouted.


Back to the main story~ I just thought you'd like to know about their past a little. OH! there are also a few clues I added throughout the story connecting certain characters. It's okay if you don't find them, they'll be explained soon enough ^__^

six chapter update is good right?