The End and Future

Wanted

The leader stabbed her through the heart as she dropped to the ground.

"Hana!" They all shouted.

"Now that you're out of the way, no one stands in my way! All of you will perish here!"  He shouted.

Glowing metal blades shot up out of the ground stabbing the leader though his body. He coughed up blood as he turned around.

Hana was standing with a smile on her face as she looked at him.

"H..how?"

"You underestimated your son's ability." She said walking towards him.

"His ability is nothing like mine!"

"I'm aware, it's better than yours."

"Impossible."

"Unlike yours, his is-" she said whispering in his ear. "Now, perish." She said as a glowing metal box surrounded him.

"What is this?"

Hana placed her hand on the box as it began to swirl with different abilities. "I'm going to end you with every ability I've come across in my travel. Eradicate." She said.

"You B-"

The glowing box disappeared leaving no trace of the leader. Hana dropped to her knees as the glowing metal disappeared from everyone.

"I might have overdone it." She said with a smile on her face before she passed out.

-------

A week later.

Hana awoke to see V sitting in her room. She sat up and looked at him.

"You're finally up." He said smiling.

"Are we on the ship?" Hana asked.

"Un, everyone else is on central rebuilding it. Tao is doing the most, but the others are trying their best." He said smiling.

"My body is still sore is everyone else okay?"

"Un, that last attack was a little dangerous. Using abilities your body isn't used to can cause some serious problems. Don't do that again."

"I hope I don't have to." She said smiling as her stomach began churning.

"Ah! That's right. I made you some food." He said placing a tray on her lap.

The grey stew sat in front of her as a bubble escaped from it.

"This doesn't look edible..."

"It taste better than it looks." he said with a smile.

"Hmmm.... Fine." She said taking a spoonful. She immediately spit it out as she looked at V. "You still at cooking!" She shouted.

"This reminds me of the first time we met." He said smiling.

"I was a lot different back then." She said smiling.

"That's true, but I'm glad I found you on Bangtan Island first...." he said blushing.  "I'll go tell the others you're up." He said walking out.

------

Hana got up a few minutes after V left. She walked out to the balcony to see the elderly woman sitting on the ledge.

"Well, I see sleeping beauty has finally woken."

"Yeah, it's finally over."

"Yes, the leader is gone, however...."

"However?"

"Your battle has just begun." She said smiling.

"Another enemy?"

"This battle is a little different." She said laughing.

"How?"

"Well-"

Just then her door was bombarded by guys as they rushed into her room.

"The battle to win you has just started.

"Where did she go!?" Jaehyo shouted.

"Did she go to central already?" Jin asked.

"Why are you all here? I told you I'd protect her!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"All of you out! Hana belongs to V!" Daehyun shouted.

"V wouldn't know how to treat a woman like Hana." Luhan said.

"Yah!" V shouted.

"What are all of you doing in my room?" Hana asked walking in.

"Hana are you alright you've been out for a week. Did you need anything?" U-Kwon asked.

"Stop up!" Chanyeol shouted.

"None of you stand a chance." Jackson said smiling.

"Why is that?"

"I've already kissed her." He said smiling.

"WHAT!?" V shouted.

"I didn't have a say in it, so that didn't count." she explained.

"Ha! Anyway, I'm going to take Hana on a date now." Jaehyo said pulling her close to him.

"No, she's going on a date with me!" U-Kwon shouted.

"Go on dates with her all you like, she's not going to marry a flirt." Luhan explained.

"Yah!" They shouted.

Hana had backed into the balcony before jumping off.

"She's running away!" V said running towards the balcony.

"Great, now she's gone." Daehyun said glaring at the flirts.

"I'm gonna go catch her." Jackson said running towards the balcony before dashing through the air.

"His ability is annoying!" Luhan said running out the door to catch him.

-------

"Those slackers are gonna get it when they get back." Tao said as a building began to rebuild itself.

Just then the sound of a motorcycle approached as he turned around to see Hana.

"Hana?"

"Out of the way Tao!" She shouted.

Tao looked behind her to see the guys chasing her.

"Aigoo."

------

"Peace at last~ I think I can come back to central now." Bronze said smiling. "What are you looking at?" She asked looking at Jaemin.

"I think that's Hana!"

"Oh~ why don't you go see and confess your love."

"I don't like her!" He shouted.

"Human, you lie." Gon said looking at him.

"Shut up dragon." He said.

"Looks like you have rivals anyway." Bronze said looking at the guys after her.

"Hana slow down!" Jackson shouted.

"Stop chasing me!" She shouted.

"I love a girl who plays hard to get." Jaehyo said smiling.

"Those guys are annoying." Jaemin said walking towards the street. "Yah! Get back to work and stop chasing Hana!"

"You just want her to yourself!" V shouted.

"Someone help!" Hana shouted.

"Sorry~ I try to stay away from love drama." Bronze said smiling.

"This is your problem Hana." Gon said leaning back in his chair.

"AISH!" She said as her motorcycle transformer into a car. "That's better." She said.

-------

Hana drove through the city until she got to the edge of it.

"You guys are persistent."

"Who will it be?" Jackson asked floating above the group.

"Me right?" V asked.

"Well...."

----------
14 years later

"Twenty years ago the world as we once knew it was changed. Things once known as continents can only be read in history books now. After the great awakening, the world's continents shifted and merged once again.

The main continent became known as Central while the pieces left behind are just remnants of a time gone by and are now called islands.

The great awakening caused a change within many people around the world granting them abilities. Some used their acquired abilities for good while others for evil.

Within the first six years a common order was established known as the Aquatics. They were formed to protect and maintain peace.

With the vast ocean covering the majority of the world, the age of pirates once again made its mark.

However, after a brave group of pirates stood up to a great evil within the Aquatics fourteen years ago, things have changed for the better."

"Mom, why do you always tell that story?" A little boy with gold and silver eyes asked looking at his mother.

"Hmmm... It's so you don't forget about the history of this world." She said smiling at him.

"I'm seven now, you don't have to repeat this story every year on my birthday."

"I'll remember that for next time." She said smiling.

"Hana! We have a problem!" Gon shouted.

"Oh! Uncle Gon is calling you are we under attack?" He asked looking excited.

"Hansol, don't think about coming up to the deck." She said walking towards the door.

"Ne~"

-------

"What is it?" She said arriving.

"Looks like some pirates want to take over central." He explained.

"Aigoo, you'd think they realize that central is under our territory." She said tying her hair back. "How many ships?"

"Just two." Sehun said.

"It's been a while since another pirate crew has come to central." JR said smiling.

"Let's keep damage to central to a minimum." Daehyun said.

"That wasn't my fault!" V shouted.

"It's your fault for not watching his back." Luhan said laughing.

"Yah!"

"Can we have fun with them?" Jackson asked.

"No killing." She said.

"Duh, I can't kill anyway." He said smiling.

"Where is Hansol?" Jaehyo asked.

"I told him to stay below deck." She explained.

"Still babying him?" U-Kwon asked. "He's a boy let him see what his mom does."

"Don't forget about his dad too." Suho said looking at him.

"If it can be avoided I'd like to keep Hansol out of fighting until he's a little older." She explained.

"That might be hard since he has his dad and your genes." Kyung said laughing.

"They're attacking!" Gon shouted.

"Don't let them get a foot on Central!" She shouted.

"Ah! Hansol!" J-Hope shouted looking at the little boy running across the water.

"AISH!" Hana shouted.

"Let him go, he'll be fine." Gon said.

"I blame you." Hana said looking at her husband.

------

Hansol hopped up onto the pirate ship and stared at the crew.

"What is a kid doing on our ship?"

"Are you here to mess with my mom's crew?" He asked.

"Your mom? Is Hana your mother?" The captain asked.

"Un."

"Then that makes you our enemy. Capture him we can use him as ransom." He said.

"Yes sir!"

"Hmmm.... I don't really want to be captured. He said looking at the captain.

"You don't have a choice kid."

"Yes I do. All I have to do is beat you right?"

The crew began to laugh as they looked at him.

"He has a sense of humor. Tie him up and send the ransom to his parents." He said walking away.

"I said I don't want to be captured." He said as one of his eyes turned black. Black metal dripped from his hand as swords swirled around him.

"What the-"

"Stop him!" The captain shouted.

Men fired at him as the bullets stopped mid air. They looked at his eye to see the silver one had turned purple.

"What is he?" They said backing away.

"I said I don't want to be captured!" He shouted as his black eye turned red as the ships sails began to catch fire.

"He's a demon! Kill him!" The captain shouted.

"Killing is wrong!" He shouted as his purple eye turned blue. The second ship was suddenly raised out of the water and tossed away from central leaving only the main boat.

"Calm down kid, we won't try to capture you!" The captain shouted,

"Good." He said as his eyes turned back to gold and silver. "Now you guys better leave before I get mad." He said walking towards the ledge. He continued walking and was soon in the air. "Bye~." He said inhaling a deep breath before blowing the ship away.

"What were you saying about your son again?" Baekhyun asked laughing.

"I still don't want him fighting. Aigoo, if only my metal hadn't absorbed so many different abilities." Hana said shaking her head.

"Hard to tell who the father is when he can use everyone's abilities isn't it?" Gon said looking at Hana.

"You're enjoying this too much."

"Well, as his uncle I like seeing my nephew grow and become strong.

"At least he looks like his father." She said smiling.

"You've become soft in your old age."

"Yah! I'm only 35!" She shouted.

 


This story is COMPLETE~~~~~ Now then, I left who Hana ends up married to up to you so whoever you wanted her to end up with, she did. I personally had two people in mind when I thought of this chapter, but since I couldn't decide this ending solved that ^__^.

Anyway thanks for reading and subscribing ^__^