Heroine's Defeat!?

Wanted

"Thank you-" Blaze turned around and was shocked. "Mark!?"

"How do you know my name?"

"Mark, don't you know who I am?"

"Pay attention Blaze!" Gold shouted as the swords turned into tiny shards as they shot towards him.

Blaze's flames turned black as they burned every shard.

"You're pretty good with your flames." Mark said looking at him.

"You really don't know who I am?" Blaze asked.

"Should I?"

"Since I'm your father, yes."

"Don't joke." He said pushing silver away.

"Jaemin, we're going to help those two take care of gold and silver." Bronze said.

"Right."

"The rest of you keep Hana safe." She said.

"Hana, please snap out of it." Luhan said shaking her.

"Her mind has gone blank." U-Kwon said.

"She's really in a state of shock." Jin said.

Just then a loud explosion was heard as the elderly woman and Gon came crashing down near them.

"I underestimated his strength." She said standing up.

"Your wounds are deep stay down." Gon said standing up.

"My time on this planet is almost up anyway." She said smiling.

"Don't say that." He said pushing her back down. "Healers, stop this old lady from moving." Gon said looking around.

"You are stubborn."

"Done already? I thought dragons were supposed to be powerful. I guess I overestimated your abilities. No matter." He said pointing his hand towards them. This game is over." He said firing a large beam at them.

Before it hit them it curved destroying buildings as it shot through town.

"Thanks." Gon said looking at Bambam.

"You were my greatest experiment. I'm glad that your ultimate defense is perfect."

"You killed Yugyeom."

"I didn't kill him, he's alive, barely." He said laughing.

"He's right." J-Hope said looking at the wound. "It'll take some time, but I promise you, he will not die."

"That's a bold statement coming from a nobody pirate." The leader said. "I've decided to kill you." He said vanishing.

"J-Hope!" Jin shouted.

The leader was behind j-Hope in seconds about to stab him when Zelo and Kai teleported in time to grab J-Hope and Yugyeom.

"That was close." Zelo said.

"You two are pretty quick." The leader said behind them.

"When did he-"

The leader swung his blade at them only to swing through thin air. Jackson appeared as he punched his father sending him flying into the headquarters building.

"What was that just now?" Kai asked looking at Jackson.

"Jackson has a similar ability to his father. Switching places with you is simple for him." JR explained.

"Wait, he's the leader's son!?" Zelo shouted.

"Experiment 001, why do defend these weaklings?"

"Dad please stop, there is no need to do this."

"I knew I couldn't trust you, you're a coward like your mother."

"I'm not a coward! What you're doing is wrong!"

"Don't lecture me." He said dashing towards him.

Gon suddenly slammed him into the ground before lava shot out of the ground sending the leader into the sky.

"Now!" Gon shouted.

Yongguk shot acid at him as it began burning his skin.

"Hit him with everything you got!" Gon shouted as everyone fired attacks towards him. A large explosion pushed everyone back as smoke filled the area.

"Did we get him?" Sehun asked.

"That was a marvelous display of power." The leader said clapping as the smoke cleared.

"His body, it's already healed!?" Kyung shouted.

"If I was a normal person that attack would have killed me." He said smiling. "Now it's my turn." He said raising his hand.

"Protect Hana!" Gon shouted.

-----

Gold and Silver stood before the four exhausted members.

"They haven't broken of sweat." Bronze said breathing heavily.

"This is the power of the original Gold and Silver." Jaemin said on his knees.

"I've reached my limit." Blaze said trying to stand.

"This is the end." Mark said.

"You will be eliminated now." Gold said as they both charged at them.

-------

(Hana....Hana!) a voice shouted.

Hana looked around in the vast white space, but saw no one.

(Who's there?)

(Hana, you have to snap out of this. Your crew needs you.)

(Mom? Is that you?) she asked standing up.

(Hana, I know you are surprised, but you can't stop now! Get up and fight!)

(Dad? I can't...I can't bring myself to fight you two.)

(We are already gone my dear, the people you see before are nothing but shells. They have no soul.) her mother explained.

(But..)

(No buts! Get up and defend your friends NOW!) her father shouted.

(Okay... I miss you two.)

(We miss you two, but know we are always watching you.) her mother said.

(Thank you.)

------

The leader fired his attack as it shot towards each person while Gold and Silver both swung their blades at the four.

In an instant each person was covered in glowing metal as the attack hit them. Gold and silver's blades snapped as it came in contact with the metal.

"And that's it." The leader said laughing.

"Not yet." Hana said walking towards him.

"How are you still standing?" He asked.

"We're all standing." Gon said.

"That attack should have killed all of you!" He shouted.

"Looks like the law you made has finally caught up to you." Jackson said.

"Impossible!" The leader shouted dashing towards Hana. He fired a beam at her as V appeared firing his grey beam. The two beams collided before V's beam pushed the leader's back before knocking him towards the clock tower.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine, thanks for waiting." She said smiling at him.

"Hana, after this... Can we go on a date?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"YAH!" Luhan shouted.

"Get in line!" U-Kwon shouted.

"He met her first." Daehyun said walking towards them.

"Idiots. I'm the one who is going to protect her in the end." Kyungsoo said.

"Well, you all seem to be better now." Suho said laughing.

"It's this metal, I'm not sure what it is, but it's healing our injuries." Lay explained.

(That actually hurt.) the leader said looking at V. (Could he-)

"Stay sharp. We may have Hana back, but we still have Gold, Silver and of course the leader to deal with." Kris explained.

"Don't get cocky just because your heroine as returned." The leader said appearing in front of the group. "Die!" He said as diamond shards shot towards V.

"He's after V!" Rapmon shouted.

Before the shards hit him, they curved and went back towards the leader stabbing him in his arms.

"Thanks Bambam." V said.

"That wasn't me." He said looking surprised.

"I get it." Jackson said smiling.

"Explain, to the group. I'll keep him busy." Hana said running towards the leader.

"Fighting me by yourself? Bold girl." The leader said as twin blades appeared.

Twin daggers formed in Hana's hands as they began swinging at each other.

"Using your father's favorite weapons, how cute." He said as a third sword appeared above Hana. "Too slow!"

A diamond blade reflected the blade away from her as it floated around her.

"What!?" He shouted. "That is one of Admiral Diamond's attacks!"

"I'm aware." She said with a grin as the sword swung at him.

The leader flipped back as copper wires wrapped around his legs.

"Bronze ability too."

"That's not all!" She shouted as a giant platinum dragon surrounded her.

"You do have it." He said breaking free. "I won't let my reign over this world be stopped by a mere girl!" He shouted. Suddenly ice flames shot at him freezing one of his hands as he looked to see Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol? You can use ice flames?" Hana asked.

"Ice shards began to rain down on the leader as Tao stood beside her.

"What is going on with your abilities?" She asked.

Just then Gold and Silver came crashing down beside the leader as the four ran over to the group.

The leader stood up as he looked around.

"You're surrounded." Hana said.

"It would seem that way, however I'm not that weak!" He shouted.


"Shut up." Kris said as the leader slammed into the ground.

Kyungsoo placed his hands on the ground as titanium wrapped around Gold and Silver.

"Okay explain." Hana said.

"Later." Zico said.

"I won't let it end." The leader said looking around. "All I need to do is kill you!" He said looking at Hana.

"Stand back." Hana said looking around.

"You heard her, fall back." JB said.

"Wise, at least let the others-"

In a split moment, the leader lost of his arms as Hana stood behind him.

(How is she faster than me!?)

"You were once someone I looked up to, but not anymore." She said with one of her father's daggers in her hand and her mother's sword in the other.

"She figured it out." Chen said smiling.

"Apparently, but how many abilities is she using to perform that type of speed?" JR asked.

"All the teleporters, light users, dark users, and all the healers. Plus she's using gold and silver." Jimin said.

"Wait, where did Gold and Silver go!?" Jaehyo shouted.

The two appeared behind Hana about to swing when swords rained down pinning them to the ground.

"Don't get in my way." She said as a black sphere enveloped them. "You aren't them." She said as the sphere condensed into a tiny ball before vanishing.

"One attack!?" Blaze shouted.

"Combination of gravity and darkness." She's so hot right now." Jackson said.

"What is this? How are you using abilities other than your metal?" The leader shouted.

"Quiet. Heal your arm, I know you're capable of doing that." She said.

"I guess I can't fool you." He said as his arm regenerated.

"I've given you enough chances, time to end you." She said.

"How can you kill someone who is immortal?"

"You're not immortal."

"Your attacks have no effect on me, I'll just regenerate."

"I haven't used your weakness against you yet." As her glowing metal formed a sword.

"I have no weakness."

Hana was inches away from him as her glowing metal sliced his arm off again.

"Try to grow that one back." She said before kicking him in the stomach.

The leader stumbled back as he looked at her.

"So that's how their attacks started working. That glowing metal attached on them. "No matter." He said vanishing.

"Behind you!" V shouted.

"!" She said turning around.

The leader stabbed her through the heart as she dropped to the ground.

"Hana!" They all shouted.