Block-B Pirates

Wanted

"The Block-B pirates are here." He explained.

"HEY! Are you the bastards that docked your ship in our spot!" Zico shouted.

"It's the captain!" V shouted.

"That's right and now you punks need to be taught a lesson!" He shouted as blue flames shot from his hands.

"I got this." Rap Monster said holding his hand out as lava shot towards the blue flames.

"Pabo, that won't work against Zico." Hana explained.

The lava hit the blue flames and froze.

"What the hell!?" Rap Monster shouted.

"He had a mutation of water, fire and wind. His bounty is 900 million Veni because of his mutation." She explained.

"Blue flames that freeze instead of burn. This world is full of interesting things." J-Hope said looking at Zico.

"Was it this aquatic causing all that ruckus?" P.O asked looking at her.

"What!? No, I wouldn't harm innocent people." She shouted.

"Yeah right, you aquatics act nice but you are all the same." Taeil said.

"What are you talking about?" Hana asked.

"Don't act like you're so innocent you aquatic! You people have been trying to take over the islands for years!" B-Bomb shouted.

"That's not true! Aquatics travel to islands only to maintain the peace!" Hana shouted.

"Is that what they taught you? Let me guess, you are an aquatic stationed on Central aren't you." Kyung asked.

"Yes why?"

"Then you really know nothing outside of Central. The admirals you look up to are nothing but crooks. They rob and kill and say it was for justice. The aquatics are no better than pirates. In fact compared to what aquatics do, pirates are the good guys." Kyung explained.

"You're wrong!" Hana shouted as liquid metal surrounded her. "You are criminals and need to be arrested!" She shouted as chains formed around her.

"Calm down miss aquatic." Jaehyo said in a calming voice. "Drop the chains~" he said in a melodious voice walking towards her with his hands in his pockets.

"My body- it's moving on my own!" Hana said looking as her chains dropped to the ground.

"Now then, we're going to have a nice talk, get rid of your chains." He said.

Hana's chains turned to metal liquid before Hana absorbed it again.

"What are you doing to me!" She shouted.

"You're being controlled by his voice." Jin said looking at him.

"It's been a long time Jin; I see you've been causing some trouble lately." Jaehyo said smiling.

"Let her go Jaehyo." Jin said in a serious tone.

"Oh, are you telling me what to do?" He asked.

"Let her go!" Jin shouted.

"You might want to calm down." U-Kwon said from behind him. "You should know who would win."

"Shut up!" He shouted pushing him back into a building with his mind.

"Big mistake." Jaehyo said looking at him.

------

"You guys stay out of this!" Jin shouted looking at the others.

"We can help!" Jimin shouted.

"He's right, you guys would just get in the way. This is a psychic battle." Jaehyo said laughing.

"But can you really beat two psychics alone Jin?" J-Hope asked.

"He has no choice!" U-Kwon shouted as he raised Jin off the ground.

"!" Jin said gaining control as he levitated in the air.

"Oh, you've gained a few tricks." Jaehyo said lifting off the ground. "But you're still a rookie compared to me!" He shouted as a sphere shot out of his hand hitting Jin who crashed into the ground.

"Still an amateur." U-Kwon said forming a large sphere in his hand before firing towards Jin.

Just then V ran towards Jin and stood in front of him as he held out his hands.

"V what do you think you're doing!?" Jin shouted.

Suddenly a grey beam shot out of V's hand absorbing the sphere before disappearing.

"What was that?" Rap Monster asked looking surprised.

V suddenly dropped to his knees as he looked at Jin.

"V... What was that?" Jin asked.

"I don't know what you did, but it won't happen again." Jaehyo said as multiple beams formed around him. "Try stopping this!" He shouted.

"Get away from there!" Hana shouted.

(I can't move!....help!) V shouted.

Suddenly a dark portal opened up in front of V and Jin as the beams flew inside of it before disappearing.

"What the hell!" U-Kwon shouted.

"Above you!" Kyung shouted.

Jaehyo and U-Kwon looked up to see a white portal open as the beams shot out hitting them sending them crashing into the ground.

(Did V do that?) Hana asked.

"How did..." Zico said looking at V. "Unless...." He said looking at him.

"What the hell was that!?" Taeil shouted.

"One of the rare ones." Kyung said looking at Zico.

"I know, there are only two people in the world capable of opening a black hole and white hole." He explained.

"What do we do?" Kyung asked.

"Let them leave for the time being, we'll follow them from a distance." He explained.

"Kyung, attend to their wounds." Zico said walking towards their mansion on the island.

"Alright, P.O carry these two back to the mansion." Kyung said looking at him.

"Okay."

"You guys got lucky." P.O said lifting the two guys. "Next time it won't be this easy."

-------

"Are you okay?" J-Hope asked looking at Jin.

"Yeah... Is Hana okay?" He asked getting up.

"Yeah, she's just a little upset." He explained.

"V what was that!?" Rap Monster asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"What do I mean? You have an ability!" He shouted.

"Yeah, but I don't have any control over it, I'm not even sure what kind of ability it is...."

"I've never seen any ability like that before." Jimin said.

"What about those two portals?" Suga asked.

"....I didn't do that..." V said looking at him.

"Then who did?" Rap Monster asked.