Experiment 007

Wanted

"I need to get back to the fight, I have to get to the leader." She said getting up.

"I can take you to him."

"Why would you take me to your father? This sounds like a trap."

"It's not... My father has changed... He's become corrupt with power... But you can't beat him...."

"Why not?"

"His weakness..."

"Do you know his weakness?"

"Well... not exactly, but.. it has to exist now."

"Now?...Tell me."

"Even if I tell you what I know, you can't beat him."

"Why not?"

"Because his weakness is an ability he made up...."

"That makes no sense! How can his weakness be-"

"That's the rule he made when he got his ability."

"There you go again, what are these rules?"

"It's part of our ability. This ability of mine gives me power to literarily bend the laws of physics and reality to my will. However, in exchange I made a rule that my power could never kill a human being."

"So your father has the same ability?"

"His is greater. He has control over everything... But in exchange he has one big weakness that he created himself."

"But his weakness is an ability no one has!"

"That's what my father thinks, but he's not aware of the law of this ability."

"The law?"

"When the rule is spoken it becomes part of reality."

"Still not following."

"My rule is, I can bend the laws of physics to my will, at the cost of not being able to kill."

"That rule, why did you make it?"

"I knew what my father wanted me to become which is why I made that rule. I don't want to be a killer."

"I see, so even though he spoke those words, he inadvertantly gave rise to a new ability? and somebody has it right now?"

"Yeah, but I'm not sure what that ability might be. But I'm positive it exist now since he spoke it. The weakness exist to keep him in check, but if no one knows exactly what that weakness is he might as well be invincible."

Hana looked at her hand as the glowing metal formed in her hand. (could this be-)

Just then diamond landed near them as she stood up.

"That old dragon will pay!" She shouted.

"You." Hana said looking at diamond.

"Oh this is too good. Just the I wanted to kill. And Jackson you're here too! Perfect, let's kill her and report back to your father."

"No! I won't go along with your plan anymore." He said turning to Hana.

"What is it?" She asked.

Jackson suddenly pulled her into a kiss as her bruises suddenly healed.

"Yah!" She shouted punching him in the stomach.

"Sorry, but that was the only way to heal you."

"Everyone is betraying us! I guess you must die as well."

"Mother, father... Forgive me." Hana said as metal wrapped around her fist. "But I'm going to kill this woman."

"Please what happened last time was a fluke." She said as she shot diamonds out of her hands.

Hana pushed Jackson out of the way before dashing towards her. Diamond created a giant sword that towered over the buildings as she slammed it towards Hana.

"I'm not playing games with you." Hana said as her metal began to glow. Two silver daggers appeared in her hands as she blocked the sword.

"How are you stopping this!?" Diamond shouted. "You should have been squished!"

Hana's silver daggers suddenly turned to diamond ones as they sliced the giant sword in half.

"Do you still think that was a fluke?" She asked walking towards her.

"Impossible. You're a lowly lieutenant!" She said backing away.

"I won't let you escape this time Diamond. Your time is up."

"Spare me!" She shouted.

Hana stopped as she looked at her.

"You're pathetic." Hana said.

"Die!" Diamond said as diamond blades shot up around Hana as they began to close in on her.

Hana vanished in an instant as the blades collided with each other.

"I was going to spare you." She said appearing behind her. "But you don't seem to want to live." Hana said with her back turned away from her.

"Screw you!" Diamond shouted as her fake arm turned into a blade.

Gold spikes shot out of the ground stabbing Diamond in her arms and legs.

"I will finish you with my parents ability." She said as gold and silver liquid surrounded Diamond.

She began to scream as the liquid burned her skin. In an instant her body was covered in gold and silver except for her face.

"Any last words?" Hana asked.

"Fu-"

Hana had fully encased Diamond in gold and silver as her glowing metal turned into a blade. With one single swing the statue was sliced down the middle.

"That was hot." Jackson said looking at her. "I'm gonna make you my wife."

"Please, I don't need a man right now."

"Well, after all of this is done, we can grab something to eat."

"Are you being serious right now? I have to defeat your father, not to mention the other Nobles."

"The other Nobles can be stopped by a Noble." He said smiling.

"What are you talking about now?"

"Come with me." He said grabbing her hand as he began to run into the sky.

"Your ability is crazy!" She shouted.

"I can defy the laws remember, things like gravity don't apply to me." He said smiling.

The two made it to the middle of the city to see everyone fighting.

"Hey look! It's Hana!" V said looking up.

"Why is she with one of the Nobles?" Suho asked.

"You traitor!" JB shouted.

"Listen, let's end this." Jackson said.

"Electric strike." Yugyeom said as a beam shot towards Jackson and Hana. The beam suddenly curved and shot back at him.

"Bambam!" JB shouted.

"This fighting has to stop." He said walking towards the center of the plaza.

"What does he plan to do?" Hana asked.

"Remember when I said the higher the experiment number, the more dangerous the Noble?"

"Yes.."

"Bambam is experiment number 007." He said with a smile.

Bambam raised his hand as an aura surrounded his body.

"! Get back!" Yugyeom shouted.

"Ability thief." He said as auras appeared around everyone around him.

"My body." Luhan said dropping to his knees.

"What is he doing?" Himchan asked.

"I feel so weak." Daehyun said.

"What is he doing Jackson?" Hana asked.

"Removing their abilities." He said pointing up as a giant sphere appeared above their heads.

"That's-"

"Yep, everyone's ability in this plaza."

"You idiot!" JB shouted.

"All of you need to stop this unnecessary fighting. We aren't each other's enemies. Our enemy is the leader." Bambam said pointing to the aquatics headquarters.