Ice Cream Island

Wanted

The group made it to the city to see colorful snow on the rooftops.

"What's up with this snow?" Rapmon asked.

"It's not snow." Jin said looking at it.

"It's ice cream." Xiumin's father said with a smile.

"Ice cream!?" Hana shouted. "How is that possible?"

"This island occasionally picks up things in the wind from the dairy island in the distance." He explained.

"That's not important, how many people have gone missing?" Xiumin asked.

"About 10 so far, it happens at night which is why there is an island wide curfew." His father explained.

"When is the curfew?" Hana asked.

"10pm, by that time everyone locks up their houses until morning."

"Then we'll just kill him tonight." Chanyeol said as his flames surrounded his body.

"Aigoo, you think flames will work on that thing?" Xiumin asked. "You saw what happened to your flames earlier."

"Those were weak flames. It will be different next time I see that kid."

"He's not human is he?" Jin asked looking at Xiumin.

"He... Rather... It can take whatever form it pleases. It just chooses to keep that appearance of a child." Xiumin explained.

"Where did it come from?" Hana asked.

"I..I...don't know." Xiumin said averting his eyes.

" So it just appeared after you turned this place into ice cream island." Jaemin asked. "That's what you called this place once you took over, correct?"

"Give me a break!" Xiumin shouted. "I said it on a whim! I didn't think they'd actually make that the official name!"

"Aigoo~ so this is why it's called ice cream island... Cute~" Hana said laughing.

Jin, Luhan and V glared at Xiumin who looked pissed off for being called cute.

"Don't call me cute." He said looking at Hana.

"Lighten up." She said slapping him on the back.

"Yah!" Xiumin shouted.

-------

Ten came as they stood out on the streets waiting for any sign of Atnas.

"It might not show up since we're all waiting for it." Luhan explained.

"It will show up." Xiumin said feeling the drop in temperature.

"HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!" A young woman shouted running towards the group.

"It's here." They said seeing the child follow the woman from the rooftops.

"HELP!" The woman shouted running towards Jungkook.

Before the woman could touch Jungkook, ice spikes shot up in front of him making the woman stumble back.

"Xiumin what was that for!" Kris shouted.

"I told you it can change its appearance." He said pointing to the woman who stood up as a smirk appeared on her face.

"You're no fun Minseok-ah." She said turning to look at Xiumin.

"Don't call me that!" He shouted as ice spears circled around the female before stabbing her.

"Aigoo, though you control ice you’re so hot-tempered." The female said appearing behind him.

"When did it-"

Lava shot out of the ground making the female flip back as she looked at Rapmon.

"Your lava could be a problem." She said raising her hand.

"!" Xiumin said slamming his hands to the ground.

The snow on the streets vanished as the woman stopped moving.

"What just happened?" Hana said looking at Xiumin.

"It's another clone, they can only move if there is snow on the ground below them.

"Which is why we prefer the roof!" The kid shouted as ice rained down from above.

"I forgot about that clone." Xiumin said looking at the spikes.

"This is child's play." Jaemin said as he raised his hand as a platinum dome covered everyone.

"Omo, someone has been training." Hana said smiling.

"Fine, you win tonight." The kid said vanishing.

"Don't run away!" Xiumin shouted chasing after him.

"Xiumin wait up!" Luhan shouted.

 


Sorry~ I've had writers block for this story, but I'm good now ^__^