EXO's Tao 01

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by DongHoLay

Name : Lee Wafa
Member : Kris and Tao
Genre : Fluff

“Kris, I like you !”

Kris smiled at the smaller girl in front of him. “Thank you, but we are just friends”. He tapped her head gently before walking away.

This was a familiar scene that anyone in SM High would see every morning. Lee Wafa had a crush on Kris for 6 months already. She was a straight-forward girl – for that she immediately showed her crush for him in front of everyone every time she saw him.

Wafa sighed happily as soon as Kris touched her head. Even though he had never accepted her heart, Kris didn’t exactly tell her to quit her feelings. He was a real gentleman, he would smile at her and treat her nicely everytime he walked away from the girl.

“Haaa, Kris is so cool …”, Wafa cooed to herself, she hid her blushing face into her palms and knocked her head against her locker.

“Your head, Wafa”. A hand reached out and pressed against her forehead, so that she wouldn’t slam her skin against the hard surface. Wafa squealed even louder, “Zitao !!”

She hugged him tightly and jumped up and down, the boy chuckled, jumping along with her, “What’s now ? Did Kris tell you he liked you back ?”, he stood still so that Wafa would stop jumping. She eventually stopped, still smiling like a retard. “Nooo, but he touched my head !”

Tao frowned, “Wafa, it’s been 6 months. I don’t think Kris ge would like you back. Why don’t you just give up ?”, he took her backpack and swung it on his shoulder. Wafa shook her head with a pout, her arms hugged both of her books and Tao’s to her chest. “No way, he is still single, which means I still have a chance”

*If only Kris ge had a girlfriend. Aish*, Tao made a face without her seeing.

Wafa was his bestfriend since they were still in diapers. They grew up together, went to school together, knowing each other secrets and helped each other out in every case. Wafa was like his other half, Tao would feel extremely restless and worried if she was not by his side – which turned out to the boy that he had stopped seeing her as a friend only, but now she was his love.

While Tao watched Wafa falling in love with Kris, he started realizing that he loved her too.

“What’s so good about Kris anyway ?”, Tao mumbled while they sat down on their seats inside their English class. Wafa’s eyes twinkled, this was her favorite topic, she could talk about what she liked about Kris. “He is tall !”

“I’m tall too, dude”, Tao rolled his eyes. He put his hand over his head and moved it towards her, which was way higher than her head.

Ignoring him, Wafa continued fangirling over Kris. “He is really cold ! His stare could kill anyone looks into them !”

Tao frowned deeply, “Excuse me ? I am famous for my death glare in EXO, for you information, missy”

“Whatever, Zitao ! I love Kris’s eyes more !”, she swatted his shoulder and focused her gaze on Kris’s back, who was talking with Luhan.

*But I love you more than he could*, Tao scowled, he crossed his arms and slid down the chair, he bored his gaze into Kris’s head. Tao was thinking of a way to help himself steal Wafa’s attention away from Kris.

Kris shuddered, he felt cold out of sudden. Luhan raised an eyebrow at Kris, “What’s wrong with you ?”

Kris shrugged, rubbing his arms, “Don’t know. The weather is cold today but I feel like my skin is burning”

Luhan chuckled, he looked back to see Wafa shooting hearts at Kris, while Tao shooting fires at the boy. “Lee Wafa”, Luhan grinned. Kris shook his head, “I don’t hate her. But I can’t like her ! I plan to confess to Miyoung today”

A light bulb popped inside Luhan’s head. He tapped Kris’s arm and nodded to his back. Kris confusedly looked back, he awkwardly nodded at Wafa when the girl lightened up and blew him a kiss. “Luhan… Are you trying to get me kick you ?”, he muttered angrily. Luhan wasn’t supposed to push Kris to Wafa after knowing how much the boy harboring a crush on the school’s angel – Park Miyoung.

“No, idiot. Look at Tao”, Luhan chuckled.

Kris shifted his gaze to Tao. To his surprise, Tao was glaring at him like he had just killed someone really important to Tao. He tilted his head in confusion and asked Tao with his eyes. “Why are you glaring at me ?”

Tao huffed, he rolled his eyes and turned his head, he sensed Wafa’s happy mood and his own mood turned darker.

“Am I seeing what I am really seeing, Luhan ?”, Kris gasped, he didn’t think that Tao was actually in love with his own bestfriend, who thought that she was actually crushing on Kris.

Luhan smirked, for once in a month, Kris saw that evil smirk on Luhan’s baby face. “Little devil, tell me what’s in your head”, Kris knocked Luhan’s arm with a look that urged Luhan to spill the bean.

***

 

Tao made his way out of Wafa’s kitchen with a mug of hot chocolate and a bowl of popcorn. He raised his dark eyebrow at the front door. Wafa wasn’t home yet while Tao had already taken a bath and made snacks for both of them.

This was their normal weekend. Tao would crash in her place on Friday and stayed back for the whole weekend. They would do things that bestfriends do with each other – watching movies, painting each other nails, eating junk foods, cursing each other for stealing food, telling their problems until they fell asleep on each other.

But Wafa was nowhere to be found. Tao became worried and took his phone to call the girl. But her ringtone was heard from behind the door. Tao sighed, he yanked open the door to find Wafa with a blank expression on, hand clutching onto her phone that was still ringing, her eyes met with him and her lips immediately let out a high-pitched squeal.

Tao blinked, he let Wafa hug his neck and grab him inside. She pushed him onto the sofa and landed onto him, squirming on his body until she calmed down her whatever-happiness.

Tao kicked his leg and Wafa landed her onto the floor. He stared down at her accusingly, “What the hell is wrong with you ? You act like a fangirl !”

Wafa stuck her tongue out. She went through her phone really fast and showed her phone screen to him. Tao’s eyes crossed since she placed the phone too close. Tao kicked her stomach slightly. Wafa chuckled and jumped back onto the sofa, sitting next to him with her legs resting on his lap. Tao stared at her long, slender legs and gulped down hard. She was being so comfortable around him, which was good, of course, but sometime, it gave him hard time to control his hormone.

“Look !”

Tao snapped his gaze back to her phone. He concentrated on reading a few short lines on her Kakaotalk.

Meet me in fro

Please log in to read the full chapter