EXO's Baekhyun 02

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by ninakai

Characters: EXO - Baekhyun, Im Nina, Kai
Genre: cute, romance, fluff
Plot: Baek doesn’t know how to express his love towards Nina although they are couple. Nina is tired of Baek's ignorance. So, Kai helps Nina to make Baek jealous. Then Baek proves that he really loves Nina and afraid of losing her.

“Nina-yah, Baekhyun is here already !”

Nina stuffed a piece of sandwich into , she grabbed her bag and hurriedly ran out of the house, only waving a goodbye to her parents. Her smile slightly lit up her lips which were still munching on her fast breakfast. “Beakie !”, she squealed happily and hugged his waist.

Baekhyun pushed her shoulders gently away from him, “Eat it all first before talking, will you ?”, he glared at her and crossed his arms promptly, checking time on his watch, “You are late today ? Did you stay up late last night ?”

Nina gulfed down in one go and made a V-sign over her eyes with two fingers, winking at Baekhyun, “I had to watch The Heirs !”

Instead of saying she was cute like any normal boyfriend would do, Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “Those dramas couldn’t help you with your study, Nina. Forget it, I will not walk you to school on Thursday and Friday. You only make me late like you”, he huffed annoyingly and walked away first, didn’t even bother to help her with her backpack or holding her hands.

Nina looked at his back, her big smile a while ago dropped immediately, a sad pout replaced its place and she couldn’t help but to feel like only she thought they were dating.

She was the confessing one. Nina was not the most beautiful girl in the school, but she also was not the ugly one. She was normally pretty. She was not the smartest, but she was still in the middle of the ranking list. But then, Baekhyun was everything she was not – he was handsome, he was smart, he was cool, he was famous, he was a cold-hearted prince. And she didn’t even believe his answer when he agreed to date her. Everything happened so easily that sometimes, Nina thought she was in a dream – a bittersweet one.

Byun Baekhyun was not even close to be a good boyfriend – he was rude, he was ignorant, he was cold, he never treated her sweetly or even nicely for once.

Nina believed that they were dating. Baekhyun didn’t once say that he loved her for a year they were dating. His friends knew how Baekhyun treat his girlfriend, but they respected his own life so never did they confront him about that.

But then again, Nina was content with everything she had right now.

“I’ll see you at lunch, then ?”, Nina bounced on her feet chirpily. She was standing in front of his classroom, saying goodbye to him before walking to her own class. Sometimes, she felt like she was the boyfriend since she always walked Baekhyun to his classroom, but it was because his class was closer, Nina told herself that.

Baekhyun hummed, without looking at her and turning to enter the room. Nina made a face, she wanted at least a light hug from her boyfriend. “I love you, Baek”, she whispered softly into his neck while hugging him from behind. She could feel him stiffen against her touch, but before she could say anything further, Baekhyun pried her hands away from his waist and gave her a hard look, “Go back to your class, Nina. I will see you when we will see each other”. He firmly pushed her to go and disappeared into his respective classroom.

Nina could feel tears gathering in her eyes, but with a quick blind, she pulled an awkward smile on for her own self. “You could have just say me too …”, she whispered to the air. The most affectionate thing they had done was holding hands, or she managed to hug him here and there, but the easiest thing he could assure her that he accepted her confession because he also felt the same was saying he loved her too, Baekhyun couldn’t do it.

“I hate you too, stupid”

Her head turned to the sudden voice and her facial flattened. “What are you doing here ?”, she asked out of surprise. Kai was giving her a raised eyebrow with a cocky smirk on his lips. “You know what they call this, it’s saving my bestfriend from crying over her so-called boyfriend”, he reached out and took her backpack, “Do you want to borrow my shoulder to cry on ? But I have to tell this first, one dollar for one minute”, he slightly patted her lowering head. “Come on, I will walk you to your class”, he chuckled when Nina solemnly followed him.

“I feel insulted ever since you date Baekhyun hyung, Nina”, Kai poked her head. Nina gave him a wtf-look. Kai grinned, just right now he looked like a kid instead of his normally y appearance for the school. “I used to be the only one that could make you cry ! Now you only cry over your boyfriend ! Where is my place in your life again ?”

“You are that annoying bastard who is also my bestfriend, bastard”, she smiled over his joke. Well, Nina didn’t show it, and Kai knew it anyway, that Nina loved Kai as a bestfriend and so did he. He introduced Nina to his friends, and he also was the first one to know about his bestfriend and brother’s relationship.

Nina poked his side, Kai jolted up and stared at her bewilderedly. Nina grinned, “But why are you in this side of this building at this time ? You have History in Block C, right ?”

Kai nodded, giving her back her bag as they had reached her class, Kai peeked inside the room and saw Sehun, he whistled for the boy to notice him, “Yo, you walk Nina to lunch later, kay ?”. Sehun swung his arm up without looking back at them, he knew that voice belonging to Kai and didn’t bother to move from his lying position.

Kai leaned back and slapped hard on Nina’s back, “I get sick of seeing hyung treating you like stranger. I decided to walk you right in front of his class to make him jealous !”, he exclaimed joyfully, like a kid getting all happy because his father promised to take him out riding bike.

Nina gave him a look, “No one is going to be jealous over us, Kim Jongin. We may be best of friends, but we treat each other like ”

“Language, missy”, Kai rolled his eyes, “Just shut up and let me do my magic ~ Byun Baekhyun needs to taste his own medicine”

 

***

 

“Nina, Sehun !”

Sehun sauntered towards Luhan and slackly occupied a seat next to his favorite hyung, didn’t even cast a look at Kai who was calling for him earlier. Nina chuckled at Kai, she had forgotten about what Kai had said earlier and was really eager to sit next to her boyfriend.

“Baekhyunie !”, Nina squealed when he turned to meet eyes with her. But Baekhyun ignored her greeting and looked back down to his lunch without a word. Nina pouted, but she was not dish

Please log in to read the full chapter