B.A.P's Bang Yongguk 01

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by tikaren

Name : Han Aemi
Pairing : BAP’s Bang Yongguk
Story line : Author Choice. But I wish Yongguk's character will be a possessive, tough, calm. And Han Aemi's character will be a little 4D, and has many guy friends.

 

"Yongguk-ah ! Today is my birthday !"

Yongguk pulled his earphones out of his ears and stared blankly at the girl. He was trying to let her words sink down into his mind before he could react. Bang Yongguk was not slow, but it's because Han Aemi was just not normal like other people.

"Wow ! Really ? Happy birthday to you, noona !", Zelo clapped his hand together like a seal and Jongup copied his action. The two youngest wished Aemi all of the best things they could think of which made the girl smile ear to ear, while she still kept her attention on Yongguk, to see how he would react.

Seeing how the other guys were all over his friend, Yongguk frowned, "You out of all people also have birthday ?", he asked with a scoffing manner.

Aemi blinked, she was slow with sarcasm and it sometimes took her forever to realize that she was being mocked.

Himchan smacked Yongguk's shoulder with a loud slap, Aemi stared in surprise when Himchan scolded Yongguk because of her.

"Don't be harsh on her, dude ! She is your guardian angel after all, and human or angels still have birthday, right ?", Himchan smiled boyishly at Aemi who nodded her head eagerly.

"Of course ! In heaven, everyday an angel will be born, just like how a devil is born in hell !"

Daehyun excitedly asked for himself first, "We have met you for a month already but I forgot to ask you this. You are Yongguk hyung's guardian angel so where are ours ? I mean, of course we also have our own angel, right ?"

Aemi smiled widely, she giggled like a little kid which earned a few awww from Himchan and Daehyun, saying how cute she was. For an angel, Aemi looked like a normal human girl with small figure and pretty face, but she seemed denser than normal human girls.

Yongguk rolled his eyes. He wasn't used to seeing his friends getting all cutesy for girls like this before, but right now he was irritated. Can't they do anything else beside flirting with her ?

Aemi looked around the surrounding, she nodded her head once in a while, sending her childish smiles all over the place before turning back to Daehyun, who already shot her his weird look.

"Who were you smiling to ...?"

"Your guardian angels !"

"They're here ?"

Aemi chuckled, bobbing her head, "We've always been around you ! Ever since you were born ! But only when our master fully reached their 19th birthday, we then can appear visibly like human !"

Youngjae rubbed his chin, attentively listened to her explanation, "That explained why you appeared on Yongguk hyung's birthday last month !"

Aemi grinned, now happy that they had accepted her for who she was - an angel. They used to call her crazy and out of her mind the first time she crashed onto Yongguk from falling down from the sky.

"Himchan's guardian angel will appear soon, his birthday is coming !"

Himchan's lips hitched up into a lopsided smile, he grabbed her cheeks and pinched them, "I was hoping you could be mine instead of Yongguk, you're so cute, Aemi-ah"

Aemi was still cluelessly smiling adorably at Himchan when a hand reached for her wrist, harshly yanked her up and pulled her with them.

"Yongguk ?"

"I'm heading home, you have to go with me, don't you ?", Yongguk muttered, looking straight ahead, leaving the angel nodding her head not knowing what to do.

A loud voice of Daehyun broke through the air, "BUT AEMI-AH, IS MY ANGEL A GIRL ?"

Aemi quickly took in a deep breath and shouted, "YOURS IS A BOY ! HIS NAME IS BAEKHYUN, HE IS REALLY ADORABLE !"

"DAMN HIM !"

Aemi blinked, she poked Yongguk's back, asking for his attention, "Why did Daehyun curse at Baekhyun ? He hasn't met him yet..."

Yongguk's eyes twitched. He was stating to get irritated at Daehyun's have-not-appear-yet angel after hearing his name escaped Aemi's lips twice that day along with a word adorable.

So she likes adorable boy ?

"Um, no. I like boy like you, Yongguk-ah"

Yongguk panicked, he stopped walking and Aemi came standing in front of him with a cheeky grin, "Oops, I can read your mind"

Damn, I forgot, Yongguk thought again and mentally slapped himself for forgetting such fact about this angle.

Aemi made a peace sign while sticking her tongue out, "I also heard you saying that your friends were flirting with me. No they're not !"

"Why are you so sure ? You know nothing of how boys flirt with girls here on earth !", Yongguk snapped, bumping his shoulder with hers as he made his way straight ahead again.

Not understanding his action as a way that he was sulking and slightly jealous that she was obliviously to other boys' feeling, Aemi ran after him, genuinely smiling, "I am sure, because I am yours"

Yongguk swore his face was bright red right now. He was disgusted with girls using sweet, greasy words to get him all the time, but at this very moment, his inside out was melted like ice-cream because of Han Aemi's innocent admission.

"N-Nonsense ! You're just my guardian angel, who once again is literally useless, aren't you ? Don't you have any power ?"

Aemi winced when he called her useless. She was always called like that by her EXO classmates, they didn't mean it but sometimes, jokes were hurtful.

"I am not useless ! And of course I have powers !"

Yongguk dropped his weight on one leg and stared at Aemi uninterestedly, "Oh yeah ?"

"Oh yeah !", Aemi nodded her brightly, going on her tip-toes and reached her arm up to the boy's forehead.

Her palm swept swiftly from there down to his jaw and she pulled away with a proud smile. "I can dry up all kinds of water, in this case, I dried up your sweats !"

His expression flattened. He wanted to chuckle at her innocence which always drived him crazy but seeing how happy she was showing off her power, he didn't have a heart to . Instead, Yongguk pushed her confidence further.

"So you can dry thing. Does it mean you can freeze thing as well ? Like Elsa in Frozen !"

Aemi furrowed her eyebrows, pursing her lips in deep thought. When she figured out, she squealed happily, "Elsa is that pretty girl who can freeze everything up in the movie you watch at home, right ? Of course I can ! Do you want me up freeze you up ? Or the fountain over there ?", Aemi held her palm out eagerly.

Yongguk gasped, he quickly grabbed her wrist and yanked her arm down. He could not risk having Aemi freeze either him or anything at that moment.

"You know what ? I have an idea where we can let you use your freezing power"
 

 

***

 

"I can pay for mine", Aemi was about to make money with her magic to give to the guy working inside an ice-cream shop but Yongguk beat her to it.

Aemi slowly released her tightened palm and took two spoons from the counter. She followed Yongguk to one of the window table and sat opposite with, her eyes twinkled as she looked at him.

Yongguk shifted nervously under her admiring gaze, "What's up ?"

"I thought ...you hate ice-cream", Aemi spoke softly. She still remembered two years ago, when she was still invisible to him and followed him around, Yongguk was the only one paying for his friends without eating himself.

"I never hate ice-cream, just don't really like it. Since today is your birthday, I'm treating you as a gift", Yongguk murmured, his husky voice was muffled since he was tucking ice-cream into his mouth.

Her heart warmed at his admission. Just a while ago, he acted like he didn't care if it was her birthday or not but now he was sitting here having ice-cream with her. Is this what they call love ? I feel all giddy and attracted to him. Bang Yongguk is the greatest guy I have ever met

"What are you doing ?! Your ice-cream is melting !!", Yongguk snapped his fingers with a pointed look at her cup of sweetness.

Aemi looked down and true to his words, her strawberry ice-cream was now a puddle of milk. "Aigoo, poor thing ~", she cooed and swiped her palm over the cup.

Yongguk raised an eyebrow, "You really can freeze them. Wow."

"Told ya !", Aemi chirped, giggling hea

Please log in to read the full chapter