Teen Top's L.Joe 01

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by AngelColl

OC Name: Han Minah
Male lead: L.Joe
Plot: I;m not sure ^^ anything you feel like
Style: High School, Romance

“Han MinAh, over here !”

MinAh quickly took a few bottles of water then ran as fast as she could to the other side of the field. She panted heavily while bending her back, putting her palm on one of her knees while breathing her, her other hand held out three water bottles. “Here are your water”

Ricky snickered, her took one without saying thank you and walked off back to the changing room. Changjo glanced at a panting Minah, but like Ricky, he quickly took off with a bottle in his hand. Minah finally gained back her breath and slowly straightened up. “Byunghun, here you go”.

L.Joe flashed his tiny eyes at her, his lips curled down into a frown, “I didn’t allow you to call me by my name”

Minah sighed. If it was the first day at school, and she was just met L.Joe, she would kick his stomach and tell him off. But going against L.Joe was not an option for her right now, as she had been under his bullying for two years already. “Do you want to drink it or not ? I don’t have time for you”, Minah held the bottle by its head and swayed it left and right in front of his eyes.

L.Joe rolled his eyes, but eventually yanked the bottle away and gulped down on it. Minah glanced at him then secretly made her way away from him. But L.Joe caught her wrist and pulled her back harshly, he released her wrist as fast as he took it, causing the poor girl to crash on the cold hard ground with her knees.

“What was that for ?!”, Minah yelled, obviously angry at his behavior. She her dry lips and observed her knees, which were now covered with blood and a few scratches. “You sprained my ankles !”. Minah carefully hopped on her foot but ended up wincing loudly as the pain shot through her ankles.

L.Joe lazily glanced down at her legs, “Ugly legs, you eat too much and now your legs look like pig’s”

Minah sighed, *This is not going to work*. She told herself and nodded her head at the Badminton club’s captain. “Whatever, my job is done here, captain”, she managed to bow with painful ankles and limbed away from him.

L.Joe followed her small figure walking further away with a smirk slowly turned into a frown. *She could have asked me to help, I would gladly take her to the clinic*.  His stomach churned back and guilty brushed through his body when Minah lost balance and fell onto the ground, but being the stubborn girl she was, Minah quickly got up on her feet and headed back to the school building.

*Maybe I was too harsh …*, L.Joe bit his lower lip, but shaking his head a quick second later at the strange thought.

Lee Byunghun bullied Han Minah every single day that the problem slowly became normal to all of the students in TOP High. L.Joe was known to be a bully towards newbie, as he changed his target every week. But Han Minah was the first that he had ever bullied for two years long. Even his friends found it amusing to watch L.Joe looking for Minah all the time.

They were in the same grade, but not the same class. And L.Joe managed to wait in front for Minah after each break time, he would kick her legs out of nowhere causing the girl to kiss the floor or worse that ended up injured. Or he would wait in front of her locker and when the girl appeared to take her things, he would grab all of ther stuffs inside her locker and dumped them onto the floor.

Minah had a big long for badminton, but she regretted joining the club after she found out L.Joe was the captain. He made her into their assistant instead of a normal member, she had to run errands for him and do all the cleaning jobs. Minah  had no other choice but to follow his order, she had to attend at least a club to have her graduation paper with good grade.

Minah was one of those tough girls who never let anyone get to her. Unlike those former victims of L.Joe, she dared to talk back to him, to curse him, to embarrass his ego in front of the whole school. But as time passed by, she found it worthless to show L.Joe her reaction for his doings, as the boy would never give up. And she ended up silently receiving his bullies everyday.

“What did he do today ?”, her cousin Sunggyu asked her. He worked as their school’s nurse and was mad to see his baby girl cousin got bullied all the time. But he was just a nurse, it’s not like he could do anything to stop L.Joe.

“The typical thing”, Minah shrugged, she watched as Sunggyu wiped blood off of her knees and put band-aids on them. Sunggyu frowned while looking at Minah, “You sure you can handle him until graduation ?”

“I have put up with him for years, another five months couldn’t kill me”, Minah chuckled, she stood up and immediately sat back down, wincing painfully. Sunggyu glared at his cousin in disbelief, “You strained your ankles, again ?!”

“Do you have painkiller sprayer ?”, Minah asked indifferently, her eyes caught a sight of what she was looking for, without asking for his permission, Minah grabbed it and sprayed it over her ankles. “I’ll borrow it for a few days, oppa”, she smiled and carefully stood up. This time, she could move normally as the pain was numbed already.

“Wait, when will you move ?”

Minah thought about what he was talking about and broke into a grin, “Next week, I think. My parents had bought the tickets. And the flight to New York is only available on Tuesday”

“Great, I will give you a ride with all of your luggages”, Sunggyu winked and Minah disappeared out of the clinic.

 

***

 

L.Joe didn’t see Minah again that day. She seemed to be avoid him or he was thinking she was. He touched a painkiller sprayer inside his pocket in thought. He had brought it from his locker and was planning to give Minah once he met her. *Her ankles, I hope she is okay  … Why do I care anyway ?*.

He walked past her classroom, but her seat was empty. With a long sigh, L.Joe decided to ignore her in turn. Walking straight across the hallway, his steps slowly stopped as his ears picked up on a loudly high-pitched source of voices.

He slowly approached the female toilet and could clearly hear of what was going on.

“Han Minah, you little ”

“How dare you get so close to L.Joe oppa ?!”

“You ugly , go around and act all innocent to our oppas !”

“You even flirt with Sunggyu oppa from the clinic !”

“You think L.Joe likes you ? Never ! He bullies you because you are ugly and stupid and is a !”

L.Joe tightened his fists unconsciously, he could tell there were at least five different voices inside, and he couldn’t hear Minah’s voice yet. *Is she dead ?*, his mind immediately went wild at the dread thought. L.Joe brushed through the door and stepped inside. The scene in front of him made his blood boil up and a half of his heart died.

Minah was sitting on her knees on the restroom floor, she curled up like a ball but her eyes were strong and indifferent. She seemed like she d

Please log in to read the full chapter