EXO's Baekhyun 01

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by moodiecha

The story about Baekhyun and Cha Youngmi. Baekhyun as a cocky school president and Youngmi as an average student. They are tied by something in the past. Youngmi is Baekhyun’s pet. He kept ordering her and making her always by his side. And when Youngmi met another man, Baekhyun felt annoyed, angry,  or jealous…

SM was famous for only having rich kids study at their school. From the only son of Korea’s President Kim Junmyun, or Samsung Corp’s heir Kim Jongin, or the Sunshine Fashion’s heir Kim Jongdae, or the K-Food Corp’s son Kim Minseok, or China’s biggest chain of hotels owner’s son Wu Yifan, or the most famous soccer player in Beijing’s son Luhan, …

And not to mention, SM Group – the biggest boss in several fields – entertainment, supermarket, school, hospital and even restaurant. SM Group was founded by Byun Jangsuk, he was literally the most powerful man in South Korea. And of course, his son – Byun Baekhyun took after him to be the School’s President.

Baekhyun was a genius. He could have finished high school by this time and taking his sweet time doing what a heir like him should do. But no, Byun Baekhyun preferred staying back in high school, and most of his friends knew his reason.

Cha Youngmi.

The girl who people called her Baekhyun’s pet. On the first day they stepped feet onto SM High,  they had seen Youngmi following Baekhyun around like  lost puppy. She would do anything Baekhyun asked for. She even dug up all of the trashcans to find his lost phone charm, which she found out later that he threw it away just for her to find.

EXO was by Baekhyun’s side ever since they were little, and so was Youngmi. She was the first and also the only girl that could talk normally with EXO. Her father was Mr.Baek’s assistant, and she was accepted by EXO just like that.

“Youngmi”. The called girl looked back to find her class president calling for her. She bowed a little.

“Mrs. Jung called for your presence in her office”, the class president pointed towards Mrs.Jung’s room. Youngmi nodded in acknowledgement, “Thank you for telling me”. He bowed back and left.

Youngmi bit her lips, she could feel her back burning with Baekhyun’s gaze. She turned around, but didn’t look up to meet eyes with Baekhyun. “Um … can I go to Mrs.Jung ?”

Baekhyun scoffed, “But I am hungry. And you are supposed to go buy me lunch”. He tucked his hands inside his pockets and leaned back on the wall behind him. He was sure that she didn’t dare to go without his permission. Everything had been that way for years, and Baekhyun didn’t plan to change it yet. He loved having Youngmi around him.

“But …Mrs. Jung will get angry if I am not-“

“I will tell Sehun that you like him, then”, Baekhyun smirked. He walked away while waving, “You can go meet Mrs. Jung, and I will find Sehun”

Youngmi started to get panic. This was what made her into his pet. She had a crush on Sehun the first time she met him. But that was like 7 years ago, a small crush for a small girl. Baekhyun just had to find out and threaten to spill the secret to Sehun. Youngmi was just a daughter of an assistant, while Sehun was the son of Oh Entertainment – one of the biggest companies in the industry.

She didn’t want to get teased for the rest of her life for liking someone in such an upper class. And Baekhyun used that as an excuse to make her into his pet.

Now she was 18 and so was he. Her crush for Sehun died down soon after a few years, as she didn’t know why whenever she was close to Sehun, Baekhyun would grab her away.

“WAIT ! I will go buy you lunch. What would you want ? Oh, right. Sandwiches”, Youngmi pulled on Baekhyun’s sleeves to stop him from talking to Sehun. She didn’t want her old crush to know about it.

“Tuna sandwiches”, Baekhyun remarked. He chuckled silently seeing her jumping around, getting all nervous and panicking when he mentioned Sehun. Baekhyun hated it whenever Youngmi was with Sehun, his heart tightened for no reason, and he hated it even more when Youngmi smiled shyly at Sehun while she always frowned in front of him. *She is my pet. That’s it. I just hate it when people touch what is mine*

 

***

 

“Do you see Youngmi ?”

“Your pet ? Nope”

Baekhyun glared at the boy in Youngmi’s class, “She is my pet. Yes. But I didn’t give you permission to call her that. Little brat”. The boy flinched back in fear, he didn’t want to get on the school president’s bad side, who knew what would happen to him if his father decided to kick him out of his school.

“Sorry-y. But, I actually heard that Youngmi had gone help Mrs. Jung”

Baekhyun shot him one last glare before walking his way to find his Youngmi. “Mrs. Jung !”, Baekhyun casually slammed her door open. Mrs. Jung looked up and without a change of emotion, she stared back at him, “Byun Baekhyun, what are you doing here ?”

“Where is Youngmi ?”, Baekhyun didn’t even answer her question and rudely asked his own. He wanted Youngmi to run errands for him, but now she was nowhere to be found.

“Oh, right. Cha Youngmi is helping me show the new exchanged student around”

“Exchanged student ? Zhang Yixing from China ?”, his eyes widened. He had met that new student in the morning, as a student president, since Yixing was an ex-president in his old school – which was also SM High in China.

“Oh yes, it’s him. He seemed to like Youngmi, I don’t know. He asked me to have Youngmi show him around”, Mrs. Jang smiled.

“He asked you ?!”, Baekhyun cried out. His stomach churned back in sudden worry. Without saying a proper goodbye, he ran out of the room and went straight to the canteen to look for Youngmi.

 

***

 

Youngmi nervously smiled at Yixing, as the boy was talking excitedly about his life back in China. Youngmi wasn’t really friendly to stranger, that’s why she only had a few friends – not counting Baekhyun.

“I saw you the first thing I stepped into that class ! Your eyes are widely open and looking at me in curiousity ! That’s just so cute !”, Yixing grinned, showing his adorable dimples. Youngmi meekly chuckled, “Because you looked like a celebrity … and your Korean is really good …”

Yixing suddenly slammed his fists on the table and leaned over, cupping her cheeks with his palms, “You are so cuteeeeee”

Youngmi blinked. She was about to pull away from his touch but froze when she saw Baekhyun glowering behind Yixing’s back.

Her body shook with anxiety. Baekhyun looked really mad, even though she didn’t know why, but one thing for sure, he was going to pour his anger on her. *Oh my god. I keep wondering why he hates me so much*, she bit her lower lip, gulping down while locking eyes with Baekhyun.

Yixing tilted his head, “What are you looking at ?”. He blinked even more when Youngmi didn’t reply and he could feel she shake against his skin. Curiously, Yixing turned his head. Baekhyun changed his gaze from Youngmi to lock it with Yixing’s.

“Oh ! President Baek !”, Yixing let go of Youngmi’s face. She quickly looked down, standing up and tried her best to hide away from Baekhyun’s death glare.

Baekhyun stared Yixing down harder, even though the other boy seemed obvious to the offensive look. “You also have lunch her

Please log in to read the full chapter