EXO's Kai 01

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by ninakai

A oneshot on Exo Kai and Im Nina(OC) with BAP Zelo. Kai and Nina are best friends. Kai gets jealous when Nina keeps cheering for Zelo when they go to a music show/idol sports championship. He wants her to just pay attention to him. A happily cute ending.

 

It was one of those occasions of the year where all idols gathered together at the same place and same time to take part in sport festival, which was usually known as Idol Sport Festival to all the fans.

In this year, a lot of idols over four-year-old didn't attend, instead of them, a lot of rookie groups like BTS, VIXX, Glam and older group like Infinite, Teen Top, Ze:A still made time to come.

And out of all of those famous groups, EXO's appearance was expected the most. They were a group of flower boys and seemed to be not really good at sport at all, so their fans were excited to know that EXO would join the show.

Along with EXO, B.A.P was expected as well, as those rough boys were known to have the sporty look but turned out to be absolutely hopeless when it came to sport.

Most of the idols were happy that their fans had come to cheer for their competition. And Kim Jongin or better known as the y dancer of EXO was extremely joyful and happy when he received a text from his best friend, saying that she was also inside the stadium.

Nina and Kai met each other when they were both in kindergarten, they lived in the same neighborhood and they grew close to each other in just one meeting. They were a pair of friends that loved to tease each other and ended up saying apology at the end of the day.

Ever since Kai became an idol, they rarely hung out like before but she made sure to come visit him twice a month at his dorm. As Kai was one of the maknaes, Nina immediately became another maknae to all of EXO guys. Kai made sure that none of the guys could get too close to his bestfriend, scaring that he might lose her to another boy. How innocent love for a bestfriend slowly turned into a feeling of love for a girl due to passing years.

"Where are you sitting ?", Kai spoke into his phone. They had finished their beginning ceremony and they were allowed to scroll around, waiting for their turns to join the game.

Kai tried to hear her voice over all the fans' cheering. She still had that cheery tone of voice that could help him feel much better even after a hectic schedule. "I'm sitting on section B, right here I could see your grumpy back, Jongin".

Kai pursed his lips, he was sitting in front of section D, where his fans were all sitting. She is not sitting with my fans ?!

At the thought of his bestfriend actually came here to cheer other group instead of him was ridiculous and insulting to him. "Hyung, whose fans are sitting at section B ?", Kai turned to ask Chanyeol, the taller male had a lot of friends from other groups and obviously, he would know where their fans located.

Chanyeol pinched his eyebrows together, trying to crack his mind. "I saw L.Joe waving at his fans at that section a while ago ... So it's Teen Top ... Then, I also saw B.A.P's leader"

B.A.P ?! So it's Zelo that she is coming here for ?. Kai's face turned dark green in jealousy. His bestfriend had been a fan of B.A.P ever since Bang & Zelo debuted, which was way earlier than EXO's appearance. He knew that even though he was in EXO, her love for B.A.P was bigger.

Kai stood up from his sitting position on the grass floor. His head turned to find section B before acting like he wanted to scroll around. He grabbed Suho's wrist and pulled the leader with him.

"Where are we going ?", Suho blinked at Kai's anxious expression.

"Around, but hyung, you know anyone from B.A.P ?"

"I went to the same college with Himchan ..."

"Great. HIMCHAN HYUNG !!", Kai suddenly yelled and waved as friendly as he could to get Himchan’s attention from a few meters away.

"Huh, uh ...", Himchan bowed politely. He hasn't talked to Kai before, and why did he call him hyung so closely like that ?

Suho gasped when Kai pushed him up front to Himchan, "Our Suho hyung has something to tell you"

"I do ?", Suho asked back in bewilderment.

"Yes, you do, now talk", Kai smiled tightly and immediately ran his eyes across the fans, looking for his bestfriend.

Nina was sitting among a group of fan hosting Zelo's banners. She has been looking straight at him with amusement written all over her face.

Kai frowned and grimaced when he spotted a big banner with ZELO YOU ARE THE BEST printed on it, and what was worse that Nina was exciting holding on it.

Kai found his phone vibrating and knew exactly that it was a text from Nina.

"Why are you here ? You have to be there with your fans !"

Kai saw her grinning and grew angry that she knew why he was here in

Please log in to read the full chapter