BTS's V 01

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by AngelColl

Member: V/Taehyung
Name: Yoon Hyemi
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Plot: Author's choice

 

Kim Taehyung was a famous boy to everyone in both his neighborhoods and school.

He had a weird personality, in a good way though, he sometimes dazed off into his own world and would zone out people's voices, or he talked alone to himself like he was possessed by a ghost. But most of people found him unique and cute being like that.

He had a lot of friends and seemingly a lot of people knew him. He was a nice young guy that would help whoever asked for his help. He never said no to any help calls. He would smile and go to help them right away without a complain, even if when he was sick.

Everybody loved him for his helpfulness and friendliness.

Kim Taehyung or also known as V was alway happy - they believed.

But there was this only one person could see through his smiling eyes.

Yoon Hyemi was not an outcast, she had acquaintances here and there but preferred to have no close friend to give herself piece at school.

Hyemi was a quiet girl. She always sat at the back of classes and watched her friends interacting with each other. She always paid extra attention on this one boy that looked handsome and nice himself.
But her attention for him was not because of his appearance. Because he seemed to fake his happiness.

"VVVV !! Can you lend me your History research ? I went to a party last night and dozed off in the middle of the party !", a boy named Jimin grabbed onto V's arm, looking really pitiful as he pouted too much.

Hyemi rolled her eyes at the scene. Park Jimin was one hell of a bad boy, he didn't do schoolwork, regardless there was a party or not. If it were Hyemi, she should have shake him off and give him a piece of her mind for taking advantage of his friend's helpfulness.

To her annoyance, V pulled off his trademark silly smile and happily have Jimin his notebook. "I wrote a little too long, you can drop two pages in between to make it short !"

Jimin grinned, clutched onto the notebook as if it was his life. "Oh my god, you are the best !"

Hyemi scoffed. At least say thank you to the boy, you jerk

V heard her scoff and turned to smile confusedly at her. "Hyemi, do you need any help ?"

Hyemi her lips. Her heartbeat had just skipped a beat at his smile. This was one of those real smiles that she hardly saw from him. And frankly, she only seemed to see it whenever he asked her if she needed help.

"No, thanks. Worry for yourself first, Taehyung", she curtly looked away, shaking her wrist. They had been classmates for three years and she didn't think she had to call him formally anymore.

V only chuckled, "I'm fine, there is nothing about me to take care of". He suddenly grabbed his draft book and tore away a few pages, he crumpled them into small balls and threw them at Hyemi's head, causing the girl to snap her head back at him.

"What was that for ?!"

"Because you will need my help to clean them up now", V grinned and leaned over to pick up his own trash.

Hyemi broke into a small faint smile. V was so silly that Hyemi couldn't hide her playfulness as well. Sometimes, she just wanted to protect him like a proud sister.

But her smile quickly dropped when a few classmates approached V.

"V-ah, can you help me bring this box to Mrs. Han ? I have a club meeting right now"

"Taehyung-ah, can you lead the class on PE class today ? I have a stomachache and will stay in the clinic"

"Taehyung, can you dump the trashcan to the backyard ? It's Kwonwoo's cleaning day but he is absent today !"

Hyemi pushed her tongue around her cheeks, watching those people asking V doing this or that made her inside spoiling with anger. Is he some kind of slave to all of you ?!

Her eyes remained set on V, who only replied with a nod of his head and took one box inside an arm, a trash bag inside one arm.

"Aw, you are the best, V-yah !!", all of her classmates cooed.

Her eyebrows twisted as she saw his smile. It didn't even reach his eyes when he smiled. The way his lips formed a smile was stiff and there was no glint inside his eyes like how he smiled to her.

Again, his fake smile. I wonder why he has to force himself like that...
 

***

 

Hyemi walked out of her school in no hurry. She had no part-time job to go to like most of her friends, she had no outside classes to study either. She was a free soul, doing what she wanted and refused to listen to request.

"Yoon Hyemi !! Wait for me !!"

Hyemi whirled her head back to find a running V. He was all sweating and tired out, probably had just finished his football practice.

"Hi", V smiled brokenly while panting hard to catch his breath.

Hyemi blinked, "Eh, hi ?"

V laughed at her reply. He straightened up and started to walk ahead, Hyemi followed him as well.

"I just want to go with you on the same bus", V exclaimed. Her heart let butterflies fly out giddily. "Your house is the opposite way, Taehyung", Hyemi pointed out.

He rubbed his neck but coolly winked, "But my grandma's house is next to you"

"Right", Hyemi laughed, believing that he was heading to his grandma's place.

"OH !", V suddenly yelped and pointed at something across her left. Hyemi turned her head but saw nothing. Confused, she turned back only to have her cheek poked by his finger.

Her expression flattened when V broke out laughing.

"Ha-ha, you think you are so funny", Hyemi mocked.

V chuckled. They reached the bus stop and hopped onto the right bus.

It was pretty crowded since students were heading home like them.

V found two seats next to each other and quickly grabbed Hyemi, making her sit next to him.

"Yay, we have seats now !", he cheered to himself.

Hyemi chuckled. She loved watching his real smile.

"I don't think so. Look, there is an old man", Hyemi pointed at an old man heading inside the bus. A few students saw him but acted like they didn't and occupied themselves with their phones.

Hyemi rolled her eyes. She stood up and helpfully took the man's arm, helping him sitting down on her previous seat. "You can have my seat", she beamed.

V was captured by her sweet-natural personality. She didn't even need anyone to tell her to give elders seat. And she didn't need to act all sweet when giving off her seat either.

Hyemi grabbed onto the bar on the side. She gave V her curious look as why he looked at her awestruck like that.

V blinked back into reality and stood up as well, he motioned Hyemi to take his seat. Hyemi chuckled, she glanced around and noticed a woman in her thirty, holding a small kid in her arms.

"You can have a seat over there", she talked to the woman.

V's jaw dropped. He could only watch as his seat being taken away.

Hyemi took his hand and put it over the holder onto the bar. "Stand here with me, you little helper"

"Little helper ?", V asked, adjusting his position so that he stood with his front facing Hyemi. People kept pushing and he didn't want Hyemi to be touched by erted.

Hyemi noticed his small intention and grew touched at h

Please log in to read the full chapter