VIXX's Leo 01

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by Greenpearl

Name: Kang Do Min
Member: Leo (VIXX)
Genre: fluff, school life
Story line: author's choice ^^

 

“We have a new student today. Please come on in and introduce yourself”

Class 1A buzzed with murmurs and giggles from both boys and girls. A tall, clean guy took careful yet lazy steps towards the front and lifted his sharp pair of eyes up and looked straight ahead into midair instead of particular things.

“Jung Taekwoon, but call me Leo”. His voice was deep and low, if the whole room was not so silent in anticipation at that time, no one could barely hear his voice.

A burst of clapping and compliments on how handsome and cold he looked echoed through the classroom, waking up a sleeping figure at the back of this rather small room.

Do Min stirred and raised her head up from her folded arms. Eyes dropping heavily but she still caught on with the commotion. New student ? Great, now these so-called kingkas EXO will cause more noise and I hate noisy people.

Meet Kang Domin, the indifferent and dangerous girl everyone knew of. She was indifferent and carefree about everything around her, except for bullying, and because of her deeds towards the bullies, she was considered dangerous. No one hated her, but they did not exactly like her. And Domin did not live to please them anyway.

She always slept in class and today was no different. She was enjoying her morning rest while this new guy decided to come and destroy her rest. Rolling her eyes, Domin went back to her old position and was about to get back to snoring when her teacher called her name.

“Kang Domin, wake up for I will make you”

As if he could do anything to me. Scoffing, Domin refused to move an inch. Her eyebrows furrowed when her head was smacked by something small.

“What ?!”, her snapping voice boomed loudly and the teacher literally stumbled a little.

Raising her head high with eyes narrowing on her teacher, he probably had just thrown a piece of chalk at her. Her classmates flinched and quickly avoided getting into her eyesight.

“Y-Your seat is next to Domin”

Tilting her head, Domin shifted her gaze to the new guy, who blankly looked at her for a short second before sauntered his way towards an empty set of seat right next to hers.

“You woke me up just for this ?!”, she growled unhappily. He could have just pointed out the seat instead of introducing the person next to it.

“You want to sleep through my class ?”, the teacher regained his posture and shot her a look.

“Your class is boring, but whatever”, she muttered under her breath, straightening her body and took her sweet time taking out books and needed stuffs.

She curiously peered at the new guy, her lips lifted up into a small interesting smile. He didn’t bother to introduce himself to me – his seatmate. I like this guy, as long as he doesn’t try to bother me.

 

***

 

Four days had passed since their first day being seatmates. Nothing changed between two of them. They didn’t greet each other or exchange a single word. They didn’t meet each other’s eyes and of course, they never tried to befriend either.

She lived her life while he kept on living his life.

One thing they did notice from the other - none of them seemed to have friends.

But everything changed unexpectedly on that day, when Domin’s daily silent time on the rooftop was interrupted by what seemed like a fight.

Domin was lying on her back, with an arm over her eyes and she was slowly dripping into dreamland with cool wind blowing against her skin when a loud thud against the metal door shrieking through her ears.

What the hell was that ?

“Are you mute ?!”

“Slap him, hyung !”

“Who do you think you are going around looking like a like that ?!”

“Yah ! Say something ! Are you looking down on us ?!”

“Kick his stomach, Chen !  He will blurt out something with the pain”

Letting out a sigh, Domin sat up and poked her head to her left, where the door was. Her eyes lazily narrowed at the scene. She was confused as why these stupid kingkas dared to get inside her territory after their last encounter last month.

I will let them off this time, I’m too lazy to stop them. She thought to herself and prepared herself to go back to her sleep when Tao and Sehun shoved a figure to the ground with much force and all of them roared with annoying laughter. Her good side kicked in and her hatred for bullying snapped at her for being ignorance.

Urgh, I’m so hate myself for this later.

“Yah, stop”

Tao jumped few feet back to behind Suho at the familiar voice that haunted him all the time. His broken arm was still not fully recovered all thanked to her.

All 12 guys stared at Domin in surprise as why she was here but no one dared to say a single word.

“What did I say about bullying ?”, Domin mumbled, running her fingers through her brown hair, shifting her gaze from Suho to Baekhyun.

“This is none of your business, Domin. We are not touching your friends”, Kris calmly claimed, reminding her

Domin chuckled, not really interesting in what he said. “I was not going to push myself into this. But all of you ruined my sleep-“

Her voice was cut short when she realized who their target was. Hm, I was right about him being their target after all.

It was Leo. But Domin didn’t catch his name when he introduced himself and she didn’t bother to know after that. Her lips let out a soft ‘ah’, which caught all of the boys’ attention.

Leo stared at her intensely, his gaze was strong and Domin restrained herself from shifting uncomfortably.

“We are having all the right to touch anyone we want. We just give those who are your friends a chance to live peacefully. Now please leave us alone”, Kai smirked, he cracked his knuckles and turned to look at Leo with a wicked smile.

“He is my friend”

Leo stared wide-eyes at Domin as if she had gone crazy. EXO had the same kind of expression on. “We don’t believe you, Kang Domin. Stop playing hero and let us be”, Xiumin growled, holding an arm out to prove his point.

Domin walked towards Leo and squatted down next to him. Leo unconsciously leaned back. Domin ignored his questioning eyes and took a quick glance at his nametag. Jung Taekwoon, huh, why this name sounds familiar to me ?

“He is Jung Taewoon, a student from class 1A, new student and if you don’t now, he is my seatmate”. Domin stood

Please log in to read the full chapter