EXO's Chanyeol 04

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by fvkcfanxing

Member: Chanyeol, D.O

Name: Park Ni Chan

Plot: Nichan and Chanyeol are besties since childhood. Nichan became a tomboy n a gangster because she be friend with Chanyeol. D.O is Nichan's cousin and he is really arrogant and a cold person. D.O always looks down at Nichan bcoz of her personality even though, D.O has a deep feeling towards Nichan. But Nichan ends up with Chanyeol.

Genre: twisted romance

 

The Do family was having dinner when the front door opened and a female being sauntered in, looking like a mess.

“Nichan, where was you this whole day ?”, Mr. Do asked, shaking his head in disapproval. Mrs. Baek frowned at how dirty and messed up her niece looked like.

Nichan only stared at them without uttering out a word. Her entire body was aching from all the fights she got into that day and she didn’t need anyone to add in to it. She caught D.O – her cousin – glaring at her through his big eyes and scoffed to herself. Ever since her parents decided to leave this world, she was taken in by her mother’s aunt to live with her husband and son. She was somehow grown close with Mrs. Do. Mr. Do was a man with harsh word but he was a really nice man.

The only pain in her was D.O. He seemed to not be okay with anything she did. When she was still a normal little girl, he treated her like a pet in his house. And right now when she was nineteen and a tomboy, the look he gave her was full of despise.

“Go wash up and join us for dinner”, Mrs. Baek ordered and Nichan silently stumbled into her room.

She got rid of all of her clothes, fully and comfortable. Nichan looked at her reflect on the long mirror and exhaled. She looked messed-up. Her short brown hair was un-styled and it turned grey due to all the dirt. Her body was torn up and bloodstains could be spot all over her skin. Her knees were scratched and her elbows were swollen.

“Stupid EXO-M and their dirty fight”, Nichan cursed echoing through her room. Nichan lifted her arm and another curse escaped her lips. “, that ing Kris dared to twist my arm”. Her face scrunched up tightly and with her good hand, she twisted her arm back to its normal position. As much as it’s hurt, Nichan preferred to treat herself better than seeing the doctor. And she didn’t want the Do to know about her gangster life.

She chose to join EXO-K because of Chanyeol. And if thing was related to Chanyeol, no one could talk her out of it. Park Nichan might be the tomboy and gangster for half of her life, she was still a girl at heart and that heart was taken by Chanyeol. Her childhood friend and also was the one changed her entire life.

He couldn’t stay friends with her because she might be dangerous. Nichan decided to put herself in danger so that she could be with him.

Nichan had never told anyone about her love for Park Chanyeol. But Chanyeol was a rough boy, with raging hormones and a carefree life. He had girls flinging onto both of his arms all the time and what’s the point to tell a heartless playboy of your heart when you already knew that thing couldn’t change in the better way.

And Double Park was not the normal pair of bestfriends. They were bestfriends with benefits. You know what I mean.

Nichan let cold water run down from her hair to her toes. The pain she received from endless fights with EXO-M and the touches she got from Chanyeol. She wanted to get rid of them all.

You can’t think of running away, Park Nichan. You chose to be with Chanyeol this way, you have to stick with it until the end.

 

***

 

Nichan woke up early to prepare for school. She was not the type to go to school for useless knowledge. Yet she had to. Mrs. Do had paid for her school and the last thing she wanted to do was to upset someone who put roof over her head.

“I will go to school first”, Nichan curtly bobbed head, standing up with a plate she had just finished eating from, putting it inside the sink and headed to the door. She didn’t want to receive kiss on the cheek by Mrs. Do like she was a kid.

“Kyungsoo, you go with Nichan to school !”, Mr. Do snapped, kicking D.O on his calf and shot him a stern gaze when D.O looked like he had been asked to die.

“Why should I ? She had enough eyes and legs to walk to school alone”, D.O muttered. But eventually, he kissed his mom’s cheek and followed right behind Nichan.

She heard familiar footsteps and rolled her head back, giving D.O one of her look. “Have you finished Chemistry project ?”

“You mean, our project ?”, D.O retorted. They were given a partner project, but Nichan was too busy staying outside and D.O felt like he didn’t want to do with her anyway. It ended up that he finished all the works.

“Mr. Class President, thank you”, Nichan smirked. She patted him on his shoulder but D.O harshly brushed her hand off. Nichan snickered, she held her hand up in mocking defend. “Wow, easy, oppa”

D.O rolled his eyes. He was older than her by only a few months. And as much as he could remembered, Nichan never called him oppa before. Just when she became a girl full with attitude, the word oppa became her way to irk him.

“Don’t touch me. I don’t want anyone to know that you are my cousin”, D.O coldly spat. Nichan shrugged, “Well, too bad. You can’t hide the fact that I am your dear cousin forever”

“Dear my ”, D.O growled. He hissed and walked faster towards the school gate.

Nichan only chuckled to herself. She didn’t really like him. It’s just that teasing D.O was always fun. And he hadn’t really done anything to her beside showing how much he hated her.

She made way to her locker, with her bag loosely hung on her shoulder. Only her dark and carefree aura made students stay out of her way. By the time she reached her locker, no one was around her within five meters.

“Hey, Chanchan !” – a deep, yet cheerful voice greeted her closely by her ear. Nichan didn’t have to turn her head to see who it was. No one really got close to her in this school beside EXO-K, and no one in EXO-K ever greeted her by wrapping arms around her waist beside Park Chanyeol.

“Hey”, Nichan smiled, a really genuine smile at him. Chanyeol grinned back. He leaned in, ignoring people’s stares on them and pressed his lips against hers for a morning kiss.

Nichan shut her eyes and quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in closer to deepen their kiss, which was now a making out session.

Chanyeol pushed Nichan against her own locker and his body naturally pressed on her. Nichan let out a soft breath when his fingers went up the skin of her back, rubbing patterns all over her back, sending more sensation into their morning greetings.

A few daring students actually called her a for giving into the playboy so easily and carelessly like that. But as if she would care about what they said. She loved him. And they were bestfriends. With benefits.

She had to stop him before he could unclasp her bra and they would have in front of the whole school. “Enough, Yeol”. Nichan pecked his lips before pushing him off of her. Chanyeol pouted cutely, he squeezed her buttcheeks with both hands as a gesture to end their session.

Nichan kept asking herself how a boy with this baby-face could be y and erted at the same time. He appeared like a harmless boy, but not many people knew his real personality – a heartless fighter, a playboy, a y man on bed.

“Tonight, my place ?”, Chanyeol whispered in her ear along with a of his tongue. Nichan was all by his small touch, but she had to hide it for her little image as a lady.

“Suho said that we had a talk or more like a pre-fight with Tao and Lay from M”, Nichan smiled inwardly at his fell-off face.

“Damn, I thought we could have a hot night date”, Chanyeol muttered to himself but quickly regained his happy m

Please log in to read the full chapter