EXO's Sehun 03

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by Melinda

Member: Sehun (EXO)
Name: Minhee
Genre: Fluff,Romance
Plot: When Minhee and Sehun spent a day together as a pretentious couple however, someone, deep down inside actually treat the other person more than just best friend.

 

“Yah, you, stop ! Kim Minhee !”

At the loud yelling, Minhee whirled around, still holding onto her brother’s hand, as he also turned his head to only frown at a couple of girls glaring at his younger sister.

“Yes ? Do I know you two ?”, Minhee softly asked. She glanced at Kai but he only shrugged.

“No you don’t !”, one of them snapped. Minhee stepped back with an okay-look. Another one with orange hair took a step closer to her, she reached for Minhee’s hair but Kai was fast and pulled his sister behind his back.

“Don’t touch my sister like that”, Kai firmly growled. He could hurt girls for his sister, that’s for sure.

“But she stole my boyfriend !”, orange-hair exclaimed.

“EXCUSE ME ?!”, both Kai and Minhee gasped at the same time, leaving the other two girls in surprise.

Kai regained his posture faster than Minhee as she was still in shock. Kai scratched his eyebrow in wonder, “But … who is your boyfriend … ?”

Orange-hair girl opened to reply, looking frustrated that Kai and Minhee were so clueless of something this horrible to her. “It’s-“

“Me”

Minhee’s face flattened at that voice.

Kai rubbed his tempers, he knew that voice so well.

The Kim siblings turned around to find a clean tall boy grinning mischievously at them both. “Hey, girlfriend”, he winked at Minhee which made her to shudder. “And girlfriend’s brother”, he smirked playfully at Kai, who in turn shot him a weird look.

“But, Sehun oppa ! You can’t break up with me !”

“Too bad, I already did. Now I am with my new girlfriend”, Sehun good-naturally put an arm around Minhee’s shoulder. “Yah, Oh Sehun, I am not-“

“I know, I know, you love me, yeah ?”, Sehun smiled with his eyes warning Minhee to not utter a word, as if she could though, he always slammed his hand over .

“Oh Sehun, release my sister right no-“

“BYE !”

Kai widened his eyes as his sister was literally kidnapped in front of his eyes, by his own bestfriend, and leaving his supposed ex-girlfriends for him to take care of. “OH SEHUN !”

“Kai oppa, what about us ?”

Kai made a face when those two girls flocked to him like he was a magnet and making poor puppy faces. He glanced back to where his sister had disappeared off with Sehun and heaved an angry sigh, “I suggest you two to run before I explode”

“Kai-“

“One”

“But oppa-“

“Two”

“Oppaaa”

“Three”

Kai snapped his burning glare at both of them and immediately, they scurried off like a wind.

 

*** 

 

“Phew, that’s close ! Thank you for helping me out ! I can’t get rid of those two girls without you !”, Sehun happily swung his interwined hand with Minhee back and forth, singing giddily while Minhee held a bothered look on.

“Oh Sehun, I swear, if you don’t explain to Jongin oppa about us, he will kill me, and I will kill you”

“That doesn’t make sense, you can’t kill me !”

Minhee stopped walking aimlessly and gave him a look, “Yeah ?”

“Because you love me !”, he exclaimed like a kid and clapped his hand over her cheek, “And I love you too !”

“Seriously, you are sooooo .... urgh”, Minhee rolled her eyes, she yanked her hand off of him and made her way back to school.

“Hey, where are you going ?”, Sehun blinked, he rubbed his hand where the warmth from hers had gone with a pout.

“School”

Sehun shook his head with a no-you-can’t-look, “We are both late and the gate is closed, Minhee”

She stopped storming off, Minhee tried to check the time through people’s house to see the clock and her eyes widened, “B-But”

“We ditched school, awesome, right ?”, Sehun nodded his head while rubbing his chin in a manner that screamed he was proud of what he had done. “Come on, you will be crazy studying too much. Come on, go on a date with me”

“Excuse me, what ?”, Minhee tucked her pinky finger into her ear and rubbed it, as if she couldn’t hear him well. Sehun pulled on a strange face, “You did not come to watch me on that game last Sunday. And you ditched my party last month. Ohhh, you even told my mom that I am a player, which she gave me one week not able to go outside ! You are so evil !”

At what he had said, Minhee had no other choice but to shut . She fidgeted with her fingers, playing with it for a while until she realized that Sehun kept giving her his pointed look.

“What do you want me to do ?”, Minhee whispered irritatingly.

As if he only waited for her to say so, Sehun immediately linked arms with her, grinning stupidly, “Easy, be my girlfriend for one day”

Not affected by his outburst, as Minhee was so used to his joke, “Oh, okay. So yeah, I’ll see you tomorrow, boyfriend”

Sehun blinked when Minhee released herself from him, waving swiftly and she casually walked away. “Yah, no ! Why see me tomorrow ?! I will not be your boyfriend tomorrow !”

“That’s the point, idiot”. Minhee couldn’t hide her smile when he wailed childishly behind her and trailed after her like an abandoned kid.

“Kim Minhee”

“Minhee-yah”

“Minheebear ?”

Minhee sighed. How could she say no to him when he called her by that nickname he gave her like that ? As much as Sehun was an annoying childhood friend, they had shared the same memory of the past for so long that M

Please log in to read the full chapter