Infinite's Woohyun 01

Vanessa's Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a request by ninakai

An oneshot about Infinite’s Woohyun and OC Han Minhee.

When Woohyun asked Minhee out. Infinite's performing at a high school. Minhee helped with the backstage. Woohyun caught her eyes and keep glancing at her while Infinite's member give greetings. Love at first sight for the both side.

 

 

“Ms Han, thank you so much for agreeing to help us out today. We don’t know what we could do without you”

Minhee chuckled light-heartedly at her favorite student – first favorite student in fact. Niel was the student president and luckily, he was in her homeroom class when she first came to this school. Han Minhee was just a few years older than the seniors in high school, she was just a student teacher this year. After the graduation of all the seniors, Minhee would return to her university to finish all the required assignments before she could confidently call herself a teacher.

“You sound like I could be a great help. All I could do is monitoring you guys, all the jobs were perfectly assigned down by you”, Minhee took a quick look at the stage where all the colorful lights and decorations were hung on and all the students were running around like little ducklings.

Niel smiled, he always had a soft spot for Minhee. And he was telling himself that if he was her age, he would love to date her. “I don’t want the female students in this school tear off the idol groups that would come as guests today. So I have to ask for your help, seonseangnim”

A few female council members heard Niel and groaned on the side, “Aw, Niel. You’re too much ! We are big fans of Infinite and GOT7, we really want to take care of them !”

“Yeah, right. We all know how a monster would appear once girls like you see them”, Niel muttered, jokingly shot them a look and returned back to his job at organizing around. “Seonseangnim, don’t worry. Ricky and Chunji will go with you”, Niel smiled while saying that. Minhee whacked his shoulder, “I’m not worrying. And you mean Changhyun and Chanhee, right ? I saw them outside, I’ll go see them then”

Minhee greeted her students on the way out. She was just a student teacher, and her time at this school was just seven months but all the students loved her. It’s not an easy thing to have such nice and pretty young Math teacher, whose classes never got bored and always lively.

Han Minhee was 24 years old and living all by herself at a decent apartment near her university. Her parents were back in Daejeon with her younger brother. She had always dreamed to be a teacher and was really happy when she was accepted into pedagogy in Seoul National University. Her life had always been peaceful with a happy family, many great friends and now she had a lot of nice students too. Minhee was always careful in whatever she did, regardless it was about studying or entertaining. And of course, her lovelife was kind boring, as she had had a few crushes during her high school but never got a chance to confess to any of the lucky guys.

“Ms. Han, over here !!”

Minhee smiled and hurried over to Ricky – her second favorite student, he was not a smart kid, but he was a bright one, always cheerily.

“How many guests have you guys greeted ?”, Minhee asked Chunji, who was coming back from the building. He put his hands inside his pants’ pockets with a small smile sending to Minhee. “Niel sent invitations to around eight groups, but only four made it today. And damn, no girl group”

Minhee raised an eyebrow in amusement, “You know I am cool with foul language, but keep it in the lowest tone, will you ?”

“Damn, I’m sorry, ma’am”, Chunji mused. Minhee chuckled with a shake of her head, not bothering to scold him more because it’s how boys his age were.

“We still have to wait for Infinite”, Ricky mumbled, he checked his phone for the time and frowned again, “They are always late whenever it came to our school. They thought being old students could make their hoobaes wait or something ?”

“Who ?”, Minhee asked, blinking confusedly as why Ricky sounded like he didn’t like those guys very much.

Chunji and Ricky took a step back and both looked at the black van pulling off right in front of them. Minhee jumped back out of surprise when the door of the van was yanked open and a few men piled out.

She stared in utter shock when seven handsome men in funny-looking outfits appeared and caused a ruckus right away. All the students left their things and gathered around the newcomers with eyes that literally shot out hearts.

The only idol that Minhee knew of was Big Bang, because her brother was a huge fan of them. So she was confused of who those guys were. They look really warm instead of star-like though. Her eyes scanned all seven faces and stopped at one of them. She didn’t know why but something caught her attention.

 

Woohyun grumbled after getting off of the vans. Sungyeol had been using him as pillow and his shoulder was in pain. Sungjong accidentally hit in across his back and Woohyun looked up in surprise. Out of the blue, his eyes was met with a pair of brown ones among the crowd.

Weird, isn’t this a high school ? Why does this girl wear normal clothes ? Woohyun quickly took her appearance in, she was wearing a plain pink tee and grey jeans, her hair was let down in the most beautiful way. Her eyes were boring into his and just at that moment, Woohyun knew.

He was a type to believe in love at first sight. He had talked about this a lot of times on radio shows. And his fans always about his childish belief. But Woohyun knew that his dream was not childish at all.

She was his love at first sight.

 

Minhee followed behind Ricky and Changjo as the two boys led Infinite through the crowd of students and into the council room for safety. On the way there, her eyes kept glancing back at Woohyun. He seemed to be a talkative and lively man as he kept on sending bows along with hearts to the female students that were screaming his name.

Woohyun caught her looking at him several times and found himself smiling mentally. He just wanted to reply to her timid look by his confident one and then shouted out loud that she was an apple in his eyes. But heck, he was at a school and probably, she was just a student, way too young for him. If she were a senior, she was still five years younger than me. Woohyun thought, a little in regret.

“You guys can change your clothes, do make-up and anything you want here. But, please, don’t mix up our things”, Chunji eyed Infinite carefully. The group’s stylists and managers all piled in after swimming through the fans.

Sunggyu and Dongwoo smiled awkwardly at some of the aggressive students who were screaming their names as if their lives depended on it.

Ricky shook his head at his schoolmates, “Girls, stop embarrassing us. You are too loud !”, he pointed a finger at the door, which probably couldn’t be closed if those girls wouldn’t leave.

“Shut up, Changhyun !” “You are in the way !” “Step aside ! We can’t take pictures of oppas !”

In one quick movement, Ricky was pushed harshly aside by one of the girls. He stumbled into Woohyun and the latter helpfully lifted him up. “Are you okay ?”, Woohyun asked in concern. Sungyeol muttered in awe right next to Woohyun, “You think we can get on stage in this situation ?”

Ricky gathered himself up and aimed for the girls again when Chunji pulled him back, “You won’t do, Ricky. They are stronger than you”

“I’ll talk with them”, Minhee finally stepped up. She was amused because she never was in a situation between idols and fans. It’s kinda funny yet horrifying.

Woohyun was taken off-guard. Did I hear her right ? She wants to control those worked-up girls ? He stared, his jaw slightly hung down and his eyes were gleaming with excitement when Minhee approached the door and put her hands on her hips with a tilt of her head.

“Ladies, I thought you guys have to be outside practicing with the drama club”

Infinite held their breath. They never dealt with so many fans at the same time before, if anything, only Sunggyu could have that kind of power.

To their surprise, none of the students dared to complain, all they did was stepping backwards several steps and pouted in disappointment.

Minhee smiled, she took a hold of the doorknob and poked her head outside, sending heartwarming grin to her students, she was supposed to whisper, but ended up speaking out loud, “I think I can ask them staying back a

Please log in to read the full chapter