In the cafeteria

Forgotten

Before you knew it, you were walking with 6 handsome boys towards the girls change room. You were stinky and full of food. when the 7 of you arrived in front of the change rooms, you dashed inside and took a quick shower as the boys waited. 

"So, are you two together?" Kikwang asked Junhyung. He made a face and shook his head. "No, who the heck would date her anyways?" Junhyung rolled his eyes and sat on the seat beside the change room.

'You would.' They all thought.

Junhyung placed his chin on his palm, popping his elbow on his knee while waiting. He thought why you were getting bullied so much and how his heart always raced fast around you.

He shook his head mentally and watched his friends goof around in front of him. "ROCK PAPAER SCISSORS!" Dongwoon held out his fist while Hyunseung gave two fingers. Everyone cracked up.

"Damn it." Hyunseung cursed as he got ready for the flick on the forehead. Dongwoon roughly flicked Hyunseungs head and laughed hard. Hyunseung jerked back with closed eyes. "I hate you man, that really hurt!"

Dongwoon snickered, "Your fault."

The door opened. You came out with wet hair, wearing your spare school clothes. You were holding your bag wth dirty clothes in it. "Um.. sorr if I took a long time." You scratched the back of you neck.

Yoseob shook his head and smiled. "You didn't take a long time." Junhyung stood up and stared at you. 'She's gonna get sick if her hairs wet like that..'

Junhyung walked behind you, snatched a towel, lifted your hair up and put the towel on your back. You stood thier, blushing. "You might get sick." Junhyung said in a don't-think-the-wrong-way manner.

You nodded, "Thanks." Junhyung rolled his eyes. 'Klutz.'

"OHHHHHH ~" The boys grinned, back to back with each other. Junhyung gave him his death glare. Kikwang walked towards you and took your bag, "I'll carry this." He smiled sweetly. You smiled and and nodded with a thanks.

The 7 of you started walking back to the cafeteria with Kikwang and Yoseob behind you, looking through your bag. "Hurry the up and find her undies!" Kikwang hissed. the two boy's eyes were sparkly as they felt cothes in the bag.

Junhyung glanced back and furowed his eyesbrows. 'What are they looking for?' He listened carefully. and heard Kikwang, "Did you find her bra yet hyung?'

Junhyung eyes popped out. Youd didn't here them and kept on walking. While you were in front with Hyungseung, Doojoon and Dongwoon, Junhyung stopped and turned around.

"ing s." Junhyung growled and snatched the bag away while zipping it back close. Kikwang and Yoseob pouted, "Come on hyung!" Junhyung ignored them and quickly went by your side with your bag.

Once the 7 of you were allready in the cafeteria, the boys offered you to sit with them. "Sure, thanks." You beamed and sat between Yoseob and Kikwang. Junhyung sat in front of you.

"Should I get food?" Doojoon, being the kindest. "YESH!" The boys roared, except you and Junhyung. You giggled.

"You want something ~~~~-ah?" Doojoon asked, getting his wallet ready. You looked at his wallet and shook your head. "It's okay, I'll pay for myself." You smiled and stood up. "No!" Yoseob suealed and pulled you back down. You blinked.

"Let him spoil you!" Yoseob whipsered. You had no idea what Yoseob was saying but nodded. "Umm.. I'll just have kimchi please." Doojoon nodded and walked to the line.

Junhyung glared at Yoseob. He blinked innocently. Junhyung rolled his eyes and looked at you. 'I never knew she looked so.. y- NO, NO.'

"Whens your birthday?" Kikwang asked, looking at you. You blinked and answered, "December 19th." Junhyung's eyes widened. Everyone stared at you. "Are you serious?! Hyung, when's your birthday?!" Dongwoon asked.

'Same as mine.' You thought and sighed. "December 19." He replied. You gulped as Junhyung looked at you. "So.. it's destiny?" Hyunseung grinned, wiggling his brows. Junhyung shot him a look.

"Wow, it is destiny!" Yoseob giggled, clapping his hands like a kid. You blushed as Junhyung rolled his eyes, 'Destiny my ...' Junhyung stared at you while the boys threw you more questions.

'But what if it was?'

 

---

I'm sorry for not updating so soon!! ); I just came home from school and I have this after school activity every monday, so please don't kill me if i don't update that much! I'll try updating tomorow as well.. but I have after school sports as well =.= oh well...

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^