Ice-Cream

Forgotten

Hours past offin with Junhyung. The two of you were talking and mucking around as the clock at 9:00 pm. Your parents were already sleeping in their room.

"Yah, aren't you hungry? We haven't eaten anything for dinner yet." Junhyung said, laying down on the carpet next to your bed, his eyes closed. You crossed your legs on the the bed and peered over him.

You were hungry, but you couldn't be bothered getting up and eat food downstairs, "Can you get food for me?" You asked Junhyung. He opened an eye, "Why?"

You whinned, "Cause I can't be bothered!" You threw your arms up and pouted. Junhyung chuckled. He got up and held out his hand, "C'mon, let's go together" He smiled.

You looked at his hand. For a second of thinking about food, made you even more hungrier. You took his hand and Junhyung helped you up. The two of you smiled.

You and Junhyung walked out of the room and walked towards the kitchen. The house was dark and you couldn't see anything. Ads you walked and Junhyung walked down the stairs, there was a sudden thump behind you.

You yelped and held onto Junhyungs arm. His eyes widened with alarm and pulled you into his arms. The two of you stared at each other and slowly looked behind.

There was pure darkness.

"What.. Was that?" You whispered with fright. Junhyung shrugged and felt you shaking against him. He softened and tighten his grip around you, "Hey, are you scared?" He asked, calmy. Youshivered as you kept staring at the darkness behind you.

Junhyung smiled, "Don't worry, I'm here." He winked and playfully carried your waist down the stairs. "EKK!" You squealed and threw your arms above your hiad, making Junhyung step backwards for balance, "Woah! Calm down lady!" You giggled.

Junhyung continued and carried you to the kitchen. You joped off and padded around the kitchen to look if there were left over foods. Luckily, Mrs Park had bought ice-cream on her way home from work.

You took the ice-cream box from the freezer and held it in front of Junhyung's face, "Wants some?" You grinned. Junhyung smiled and nodded. Junhyung got the bowls and spoons while you got the toppings and ice-cream.

"Here." Junhyung placed the bowls down. You opened the bow of ice-cream and started to out ice-cream in a pink bowl. Junhyung also got some and put it in his blue bowl.

As both of you got ice-cream from the box, your spoon hit his, hard. Junhyung blinked as you innocently looked around, pretending you didn't do anything. Junhyung chuckled and popped cold ice-cream on your nose, "HAHAHAHA!" Junhyung laughed and smothered ice-cream all over your face.

your jaw dropped as shivers went down your spine from the coldness. You glared at Junhyung, grabbed the whole ice-cream box and placed it on to pf his head... up-side down.

Junhyung felt coldness run down his head and on his shirt. You grinned and gave him a small wink, "Your fault for getting some on me." You pointed towards your nose. Junhyung smirked and took the ice-cream box off from his head. You stepped back as you felt a bad vibe go down your spine. you gulped and meekly smiled, "Sorry?"

Junhyung 'rawred' and threw ice-cream on your face. You gasped and looked at the melted ice-cream on your clothes, "Gotcha." Junhyung winked. You growled and started having an ice-cream fight with him. 

At the stairs, Mr and Mrs Park were secretly watching the two of you having a ice-cream fight in the kitchen. 

Mrs Park smiled at her own daughter laughing . having the time of her life, 'I'm so happy she's smiling again. Junhyung... thank you, for bringing back her old self.'

"One day, Junhyung will be our son-in-law." Mrs Park sighed. Mr Park looked at her, "What?" he gave her THE look. Mrs Park giggle, "Nothing."

 

---

Sorry for not updating for two days... or three ); It's just my laptop broke down and we went oput to family outings and all that crap, sorry guis! Will update sooner!

100+ subscribers?! waah! thanks guys! ;)

LOVEYA ~

Please comment and subscribe

Thank you!