I love you huh?

Forgotten

Junhyung ran up the stairs to your room. You heard footsteps and quickly jumped in your bed, pretending to sleep.
 
"~~~~-AH! I CAN SLEEP-" Junhyung saw you sleeping. He softened and sat on the egde of your bed. You held onto your chest as you felt weight next to you. You started to sweat cold.

Junhyung softly gazed at you and peered over your face. He had his elbow propped over your head, on the pillow and stared at you. Junhyung pulled out his wallet and flipped it open.

There, was a picture of you when you were little. Junhyung chuckled and compared, 'Still the same.. but prettier.'  Your eyes were slightly opened, so the Junhyung couldn't see it.

You saw your picture in Junhyung's wallet. Your heart stopped, 'Why does he have a picture of me when I was little?!' You squealed in your head. You quickly shut your eyes when Junhyung moved.

He slipped inside the bed, facing you. You could feel the soft gaze on you, making you feel a little uncomfortable.

"~~~~-ah.." Junhyung whispered. You listened carfully. Junhyung lifted his hand and curled your hair behind your ear. Your face started heating up.

"I have no idea why I feel this way." Junhyung said, caressing your cheek. Your heart couldn't stop racing 100000000 -- million times faster.

'What is he doing to me?! Is this.. gonna be the same as my dream?!' You screamed in your thoughts. Junhyung smiled and pinched your nose softly. "Your skin's so soft- wait.. mother er!" Junhyung slapped his head and shook his head.

You bit your lip from laughing, but smiled. Junhyung lared at himself in the mirror in front of the bed and rolled his eyes. 'Idiot. Why'd I say that?!'

Junhyung went back to you and slowly cupped your cheeks. He pulled closer and pressed his lips on your forehead. Your heart did that bursting thing again.

'OH MY GAD.' You couldn't stop smiling and bit your lip. "~~~~-ah.. I hate you for making me feel this way.. but.." Junhyung s an arm around your small waist.

"I love you."

Your eyes fluttered open. Junhyung's eyes widened. You sat up and raised an eyesbrow while your arms were crossed against your chest, "And you were saying about 'I love you?'" You mocked. Junhyung blushed then glared at you, "I didn't say that!"

"I heard it~!" You grinned, wiggling your finger towards him. Junhyung growled and tackled you to the ground. The two of you started laughing together.. just like 13 years ago.

 

---

Sorry for the late and SHORT chappie ); Stuill bust cause It's my mom's birthday today and last night I stayed up really early to make her a mini poster card. Please forgive m for not updating too much!

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank You! <3