FINAL

Forgotten

"Oppa!!" You squealed and pushed Junhyung in the water. You grinned and crossed your arms against your chest. Junhyung came back up to the surface and breathed in as much air as he can. "You nearly killed me!!" He growled. You made a face.

"You're fault for nearly killing me as well." You stuck your tounge out. Junhyungs lips tingled into a small smiled.

It has been only half an hour while playing in the water. Junhyung layed on the sand, half of his body in the water, enjoying the area around him. You sat next to him, half of your body also in the water. Junhyung looked at you.

"~~~~-ah.."

You looked back at him. Junhyungs face was emotionless. You couldn't read what his emotion was. It was just like the first day you saw him since a long time ago. Junhyung lifted his hand next to cheek and caressed it. Your whole body stiffed. So stiff that you couldn't even blush at the touch.

Junhyung smiled and pinched your cheeks. You blinked.

"Yah!" You barked. Junhyung laughed and kept pinching your cheek. You out on an angry pout as Junhyung smiled tenderly. He stopped pinching and caressed it like before. You softened.

Your heart pounded in your chest. You started to feel like it was only the two of you in the world.

'Why... do I feel this way?' You thought. Junhyung stared in your eyes. Again, emotionless.

Your breathing started to go uneven... so did Junhyungs. Junhyungs fingers slid down to your cheek, slowly sliding underneath your bottom lip. You only heard your heartbeat. Junhyung slid his fingers down to your chin.

He went further down against your neck, then stopped when it was on your collar bone. Junhyung blinked and noticed what he was doing. he blushed and quickly pulled away. You too, was blushing.

"U-Um-" The two of you started. You started at him as he stared back.

"You can go first-" Again, together.

Suddenly, the two of you laughed, forgetting what just happened. "Let's go back!" You exclaimed and spalshed water on Junhyung. Junhyung's face was like O_O

His lips formed a playful smirk. You gulped. 'Uh oh.'

"RAWR!" Junhyun growled and tackled you down the sand. You squealed and tried to push him off, but he was too hard.

You and Junhyung had the time of your lives. It was just like your childhood times.

 

 

Hours past. You and Junhyung were warn out. The two of you were sitting under the big pine tree, protecting you from the sun.

"That was fun!" You giggled and stetched your arms above your head. Junhyung smiled. "Glad you had fun."

Junhyung took your jumper from the bag and slid it on you. You smiled, "Thanks."

Junhyung smiled and nodded. You closed your eyes as you felt the small breaze past by you. Junhyung felt weight on his shoulder. He looked down and chuckled.

You were fast asleep, tired but happy. Junhyung took his other jumper from his bag and covered your white milky legs from the cold.

But you wern't really asleep.

Actually, you were pretending to sleep. You smiled to yourself and continued 'sleeping'. Junhyung stared at you and caressed your cheek. "I didn't pinch you for no reason.. I pinched you cause it's so soft.." he whispered.

He looked down to your lips. You were happy inside. VERY HAPPY.

Junhyung came closer... and closer.

..

 

He came closer... until there was no more gap.

your eyes fluttered opened as you saw Junhyung's eyes perfectly closed. You smiled and slipped your arms around Junhyungs.

Junhyung kissed back.

Then blinked.

He pulled back, "Y-You w-were awake?!" He shouted. You smiled and nodded. You held his and and squeazed it, "Oppa, I love you." You whisphered.

Junhyung opened his mouth but words never came out. Instead, he smiled and planmted a sweet kiss against your lips.

"I love you too."

 

---

WOOOP WOOP!

THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY!! <3

SORRY IF I RUSHED IT TOO MUCH! D;

BTW, I'M NOT GONNA JOIN THE SCHOOLS CONCERT, SINCE I KNOW I HAVE A JOB TO BE AN AUTHOR HERE IN ASIANFANFICS ;)

 

my next story will be.......

 

TEENFINITE <3