Remember

Forgotten

Amazing - Infinite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJZ6CMctPhA

Please listen while reading! ~

 

You and Mrs Yong walked out of the room After the talk. Mrs Yong went to the kitchen for snacks as you were walking towards the lounge room.

As you walked, you saw a big fist sized hole made in the wall. You furrowed your eyes towards it and excamined the hole, 'Who did this?'

Like reading minds, someone answered your question, "Junhyung did that."

You turned around and saw Yoseob, with his hands in his pockets. You blinked with confusion, "Why? What happened?" You asked, worried. Yoseob sighed, "Well, he heard what happened to himself in Japan.. And how he got into an accident.

"Your eyes widened, "Where is he now?" Yoseob pointed out the door, "He's probably at the mountain again." You gave him a weird look, "What do you mean again?"

Yoseob shrugged, "Junhyung would always go up that mountain if he felt he needed some alone time." Yoseob explained. "Shouldn't we go after him?" You panicked.

Yoseob raised an eyebrow with a small smirk, "You should know, since your his best friend." You blinked once and smiled at Yoseob, "Thank you Yoseob." You smiled, gave him a quick hug and darted out the house.

Yoseob was left, blinking with a blushing face, "Just got hugged by a cute girl." He grinned and walked in the kitchen. "Auntie! I'll be off now!" He exclaimed, slightly nodding his head.

Mrs Yong frowned, "Oh, that's to bad. Where's ~~~~?" she asked. "She's going to find her best friend." Yoseob grinned. Mrs Yong did a double take and smiled, "Alright." Yoseob left.

Meanwhile, you were running up the hill, where it was sunny and peaceful. You ran on the green frass until you saw Junhyung sitting against a big tree on the top of the mountain.

Junhyung sighed and threw the pebble that he had in the palm of his hand up and caught it again. You gulped. 'Is he angry at me for not telling him earlier?'

You walked towards him and sat beside him, against the big tree. Junhyung looked at you. "~~~~-"

"Are you mad at me oppa?" You asked, looking at the view in front of you. Junhyung took a moment to think. 'Why would I be mad at my best friend?' Junhyung slowly shook his head.

"No, I'm not mad." Junhyung replied. You looked up and saw Junhyung staring at you. "I'm just... going crazy. I didn't know what happened when I forgot everything."

You softened, "Oppa." You smiled and started to let your tears out your eyes. Junhyung's eyes widened. 'Mother ! What the heck did I do?!'

Junhyung shaked your shoulder and wiped your tears away. "Yah! Why are you crying?! Did I say anything wrong? Stop crying you idiot!" Junhyung snapped and pulled you into a hug. Your eyes widened.

After a minute of silence, Junhyung sighed. Your tears were still running down, but you were frozen as Junhyung was hugging you.

"Just.. stop crying.. damn it." Junhyung cursed and squeazed you. For some other reason, his heart and head started hurting. Suddenly, a flash of old memories went back in his head.

 

You ran out of the house as fast as you could and saw Junhyung's car going down the road as it rained. You didn't care if the raint pounded hard and ran for it. You ran like it was the last day of your life. You didn't want to lose your bestfriend. Not once.

"JUNHYUNG OPPA!" You screamed. You saw a face on the back window of the car. He was crying, too. While you ran, inside the car, Junhyung held the black necklace that you gave him for his birthday.

He could hear your calling from outside. He looked ehind for the last time and drew a small heart on the window. 'I'm sorry...'

You stopped and dramaticly dropped on your knees as th rain soaked your clothes. You stared at the car, going smalled and smaller. "Junhyung oppa.." You croaked.

Junhyung closed his eyes as he felt your tears soaking his shirt. "~~~~-ah.." He whispered. You sniffled.

Junhyung pulled back and took his necklace out underneath his shirt. "Where's yours?" He asked. you imediatly took yours out from underneath your shirt as well.

Junhyung pulled your waist closer to his body. You blushed as he clicked the two pendants together as one pendant. You looked up and saw Junhyung smiling.

"I'm sorry.."

 

---

WAAAH! Did you guys listen to the song ? O.o lul, if you didn't that's okay ^^ how was the chappie ? 

NOTE: I'M HAVING THE MOST HECTIC TIME IN MY LIFE, CAUSE OUT TEACHER'S ARE KILLING US WITH HOMEWORK AND ALL THAT >:O

Okay, sorry for the sudden outburst -.- I will be updating asap!

Please comment and subscribe!
Thank you! <3