STALKER ?

Forgotten

You wrapped your arms around Junhyung's waist and tightly hugged him. You cried harder, 'He finally remembers..' You smiled happily.

Junhyung looked around, just in case people might be watching them two hug. He caught blonde hair, slightly covered behind the bush. Junhyung glared at it and threw the blonde haired cutie the middle finger. 'Bastard.'

Behind that bush, was Yoseob. He snickered and took a photo of you and Junhyung hugging. Junhyung grew furious. He took a small step, but remembered that you were sobbing happily on his chest.

Junhyung softened and your hair. "~~~~-ah...?" He whispered. You looked up with red eyes, "Yes oppa?" Junhyung turned towards the bush, "Let me kill someone for a minute."

Your eyes widened and stared at Junhyung's back, walking stomping towards a bush.

Junhyung grabbed Yoseob's collar and sneered, "What the are you doing Yoseob?" Yosoeb gulped and meekly grinned, "Taking photos?" Junhyung glared at him and snatched the phone from Yoseob's hand.

You ran towards the two boys and peered over Junhyung's shoulder and smiled at Yoseob, "Annyeong oppa." Yoseob waved, "Hello ~"

Junhyung smaked his head and started looking for the picture that Yoseob took. Finding it, he stared at it for a long time.

In the picture, was you and Junhyun hugging tightly. Your arms were tightly wrapped around Junhyung's waist while he was softly your hair. Junhyung's heart almost burst out of him.

You went on your tippy-toes to look at the picture, but Junhyung held it higher. "You can't see it!" He said, shoving the phone back to Yoseob then whispered, "Keep it and send it to me, okay?"

Yoseob grinned and nodded.

You padded towards Yoseob and tugged on his arm like a little kid. "Oppa, can I see?" You gave him the cutest puppy eyes that you never revealed ever since Junhyung left you...

Yoseob looked at his phone, then at Junhyung. Behind you, Junhyung's eyes were full of I-will-kill-you look. Yoseob gulped and slipped his phone back in his pocket, "Sorry ~~~~-ah!"

You frowned and sighed. You looked back at Junhyung, "Should you go back home now oppa? It's getting late-"

"It's only four. I'm not a kid anymore." Junhyung replied. You nodded, thinking of something to do to stop the awkward flow between the three of you.

Yoseob blinked and knew what was going in you mind. "Hyung, I'll go now~!" He winked and sprinted off. Junhyung's jaw dropped and groaned, 'So he leaves us? Together ALONE.'

You looked towards Junhyung and thought that you should be going home by now. "Oppa, I'll go home now, bye!" You smiled and took a step backwards. You bowed and started walking towards your street.

Before you left, Junhyung grabbed your wrist and spun you around, "I'll take you home." He offered. You melted he way he said that. Before you could say yes, Junhyung had his hand, locked with yours and started walking towards the way you were going to walk in.

"Where's your house?" He asked, not looking at you but walking. You told him where you lived and walked in silence.

Once the two of you were in front of your house, Junhyung looked around the neighbourhood. 'So this is where she lives..'

"Thank you oppa! You can go now.." You smiled and opened the door. Someone behind the door was about to open the door for you, "Oh, umma!" You smiled and pounced on your mother.

Mrs Park laughed and squeazed you, "Welcome home ~~~~-ah!" Mrs Park twisted you around and brought you down back on your two feet. Junhyung stared at Mrs Park, flashbacks going through his mind once more.

"Aun..tie?"

Mrs Park's eyes widened. "Junhyung.."

 

----

Thank you all for those kind comments! :) Still, people don't like KPOP, but I only have a few friends that do ^^

Sorry for the delay! D;

Please comment and subscibe!

Thank you!