What happens if your heart goes CRAZY

Forgotten

Junhyung leaned closer, making you press your back on the bed. You couldn't move anymore further.

As Junhyung leaned closer, he couldn't control himself. He didn't know what he was doing. He could only see you, not anything else.
'... What the heck am I doing?' He thought, moving closer.

You felt like your heart was going to burst any second. Junhyung's nose, were now touching the tip of yours. All you could hear was your heart beat.

At that moment, Junhyung slowly closed his eyes. You were beginning to close your eyes, too. Shivers went down your spine as you felt Junhyung's breath against your lips. His scent made you crazy.

"~~~~...." Junhyung breathed. Your heart stopped.

Junhyung brushed his lips against yours. You stayed frozen as Junhyung kissed you again. "~~~~-ah..." He murrmured against your lips, wanting you to kiss him back. You had no problem with that.

You kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Junhyung placed his hand on your side and your bottom lip. You melted as he nibbled your bottom lip.

"I don't care anymore... I don't care if we're bestfriends..... I love you." Junhyung whispered. Your heart bursted, "I love you too.. Junhyung oppa."
 
"Huh?"
 
You blinked and looked at Junhyung, puzzled. "What are you saying?" Junhyung asked ad he poked your cheek. Confused, you looked around you. You were still underneath Junhyung, but not kissing.

"Yah, your creeping me out." Junhyung frowned and poked you again. Your eyes widened as you realized what happened.

'It was all a day dream! Aish! Stupid me!' You cursed in your thoughts and mentaly slapped yourself Junhyung blinked and laughed, "Hey, falling for your bestfriend eh?" He winked. You glared at him and pushed him off the bed. Junhyung landed on his but.

"Damn lady!" Junhyung growled and patted his sore bum. You sat up, not even looking at Junhyung and sighed. You felt glad... but dissapointed at the same time.

"Yah. Why'd you say I love you, huh?" Junhyung grinned. You blushed, Since when did I say that?!" You snapped. Junhyung rolled his eyes. He couldn't help but feel the same way ad you. Glad but dissapointed.

"You have hearing problems oppa." You snapped and layed don on your bed, pretending to go to sleep. Junhyung softened and went in bed with you, "Let me sleep with you tonight." He said.

Your eyes popped open. "What?! Nooo!" You shrieked and pushed him off of the bed for the second time. Junhyung gaped at you, "What is your problem with pushing your bestfriend?" He pouted in a angry way, making you laugh.

"Sorry, but I don't trust you that much." You said, thinking about your day dream. 'But It's not like he's going to do it for real... right?' You shook your head, going crazy.

Junhyung pulled your arm, "Can't I sleep here?" He asked. You shook our head, "Appa will go crazy if he sees a guy sleeping with me." You said. Junhyung smirked, "Who said I was just a guy?"

Your jaw dropped, "YOU'RE GAY?!" You yelped. Junhyung laughed and shook his head, "No! I'm not gay! I'm your bestfriend, you dork!" He lightly knocked your forehead. You pouted.

"Can I?" He gave you his old puppy eyes that melted you. "No." You shook your head and crossed you arms.

"C'mon! I can sleep with you since your my bestfriend!" Junhyung wihnned. He had no idea how much he changed for the past 30 minutes. "Pwease?" He pouted. You sighed and shrugged, "Go ask umma. No- go ask appa." You smirked.

"You're such a threat." He glared at you and stomped out of your room, going to ask permission to sleep over your room.

Junhyung walked down to the kitchen and met eyes with and elderly man, sitting on the stool against the counter. Junhyung bowed towards Mr Park.

"Uncle." Junhyung softly smiled and walked over towards him. Mr Park lifted his head, eyes widned. "Junhyung.. What are you doing here back in Seoul?" he asked, surprised.

"Oh, we came back here a few months ago. Nice to see you again uncle." Junhyung said, nodding his head. Mr Park smiled with happiness and patted Junhyung's shoulder, "Thank God you wern't in a bad stage when you had that accident."

Mrs Park popped out from the laundry, "What happened to ~~~~? Is she okay now Junhyung?" She asked, worrided. Junhyung nodded, "She's all goos." Mrs Park beamed, "I'm glad that you're back Junhyung-ah. it's been so long since we've seen our daughter smile like before."

Junhyung nodded, "I know."

"Now, you were going to say something to us?" Mr Park asked. Junhyung bit his lip, feeling embaressed, "Uh, can I sleep here for tonight at ~~~~'s room? It's been a while so I thought, you know." He meekly scratched the back of his head.

Mr and Mrs Park laughed and nodded, "Sure thing! it would be great if you slept over again!" Junhyung smiled and nodded, "Thanks!"

Upstairs, you wrere feeling uneasy and nervous. Since that day dream of your went in your mind, your heart would burst.

'Great. I'm dead meat if my heart won't stop beating so fast.'

 

---

LOL, i said I would update tomorow, but since all of you liked me to update another, here it is! This time, I'll update tomorow! ^^

 

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! :)