Can't your bestfriend come in your room?

Forgotten

Mrs Park slowly walked towards Junhyung. Junhyung stiffened. "Is that.. really you?" Mrs Park cried, brushing her hand through Junhyung's hair. Junhyung nodded.

Mrs Park threw her arms around him and cried. "I thought.. you were gone. the last time I was in contact with your parents were when you were still asleep in the hospital." Junhyung's eyes widened and turned to you. You stared at your mom.

"Umma.. you knew he was in a accident before?" You asked. Mrs Park nodded and let go of Junhyung, "I'm sorry darling, I just thought you would be in pain as well-"

"You could've told me! He was my bestfriend umma! Why didn't you tell me?!" You cried as your knees felt weak. Mrs Park walked closer, "Dear,-" She reached for your face. You pulled away. 

"Don't touch me." You hissed and ran up to your room, crying harder than before. You slammed the door shut, laying inside your cold bed. "Why didn't she tell me earlier? I could've flew to Japan and helpped oppa.." You whispered to yourself and hugged your pick pillow.

Downstairs, Mrs Park tld Junhyung to go upstairs to check on you. Junhyung nodded and walked upstairs. It was like the same when he left you..

Junhyung knocked on your door and waited. All he could hear wer your cries and mumbles. His heart ached as he heard you in pain.

Junhyung knocked again, "~~~~-ah.. It's Junhyung.."

No answer.

Junhyung knocke once more, "C'mon ~~~~... I'm your best friend, remember?" Junhyung said, waiting for a reply. This time, the door opened. You were wiping your tears away, looking down. "What do you want oppa?" you snapped, rying to be angry and pissed. 

Junhyung chuckled, seeing you try hard to be serious. "Put that frown upside down. You look ugly." You glared at him, even though you were faking it, "Thanks." You were aount to slam the door closed, but Junhyung held out a hand and stopped you.

Junhyung lightly pushed you to the side and entered your room. "Yah! You can't just barge into my room like that!" You yelled. Tears were still rolling down your eyes. Junhyung raised an eyebrow, "You can't let your own bestfriend come inside your room?" He snickered.

"Oppa!" You wihnned, trying to pulling his arm to bring him outside. Junhyung stayed still, not moving. "I'm not leaving until you tell me your problem."

"Can't I have space?!" You snapped and pulled him harder. Junhyung smiled at your behaviour. "Can't I help my bestfriend with her problems?"  "No!"

"Tell me!" Junhyung pouted, pulling you back. You bumped your head against Junhyung's chest, "Oww." You rubbed your head, "You're so demanding." You shot him a glare and kept trying to get him out. Junhyung rolled his eyes.

"If you don't tell me.." Junhyung looked at you with serious eyes. You didn't know if he was really serious or just playing around. You stayed brave, "Or what? huh?"

Junhyung softly threw you on your bed and pinned you down. You were underneath him. He smirked and leaned closer to your ear, "You know what I would do, right?" He whispered seducivly. 

Your cheeks turned bright red. You practicly melted as you felt his hot breath against your skin.

"Tell me.." Junhyung leaned closer.

 

---

LULUL, I'll update tomorow ;) MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! xD

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333