ACCIDENT

Forgotten

You and Junhyung bid goodbye to Mrs Yong and walked to the train station. Junhyung was walking behind you, controlling you like before.

You laughed along with him as he joked around. Once you and Junhyung arrived at the train station, you walked up to the ticket machine.

Before you could slip coins in the machine, Junhyung pushed your hand away and slipped his coins in. "It's on me." he smiled.

"Thanks." You smiled and put your money and purse back in your bag. Junhyung gave you a ticket and bought himself one as well.

The two of you waited for the train to come. The train station was packed with people, going to god-knows where.

You and Junhyung pushed through some people and waited near the edge. Junhyung glanced down to you and saw you were being squished by two females, trying to talk to each other over the loud noise.

You flinched as one of the females accidently pushed you towards the edge. Junhyungs eyes widened, so did yours.
 
"Oh my god!" The female screamed. The attention was on you.

You were falling down the edge, trying to reach out for something to pull you back up. You closed your eyes as you heard a train horn.

Your heart raced as you heard the train come closer. It all happened fast as the wind. All you could hear was the train and people screaming.
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 
 
But when the train was centermetres away from you, an arm swiftly grabbed your waist and quickly pulled you into it's chest. You gasped and looked up.

Junhyung panted and held you close as the train slowed down to stop.

Junhyun looked at you and sighed with relief. He burried his face on your hair. "... " Junhyung your hair carefully, "I thought I was gonna lose you." He. whispered. You were frightened to even smile at your bestfriend who saved you.

Your eyes went wet. Junhyung knew how frightened you were and scared. He squeazed you and pulled you into his warm jacket.

"Oppa..." You sobbed against his chest. Junhyung looked up and glared at the two females who pushed you over the edge. The two ran away, "I'M SORRY!"

Junhyung rolled his eyes and continued holding you tight against him. Everyone wooped and cheered for Junhyung's saving. He smiled and lightly bowed his head as people moved away.

"O-Oppa. Oppa.." You repeted. Junhyung frowned and lifted your chin up. he looked in your red, wet eyes. "Shh.. It's alright now. I'm here so don't worry.." He whispered havenly. Your knees wobbled as his hot breathe blew against your lips.

Junhyung smirked and squeazed your waist, 'There goes my tease.'

 

---

SO TIRED ); I hope your enjoying it! <3

Please comment and subscribe!