Bad Boy, Yong Junhyung

Forgotten

You stared at the guy who had the most familiar face EVER. His cute sweet msile, turned into a dirty smirk. His hair is much different. And on top of that, he has muscles.

"Junhyung oppa.." You whipsered. Junhyung fought with anger and excitment. He smirked as he gave the guy one last puch, making him land on the cold hard gravel. 

"Allright, done for the night!" Hyunseung grinned, stretching his arms above his head. Kikwang played around with the guy he had beaten up. "AHAHA! LOOK AT HIS NOSE HYUNG!" Kikwang laughed as he pointed at the guys nose, blood gushing down his nose.

You couldn't take your eyes off of Junhyung. He had turned into a bad boy. In fact- he was HOT.

"I'm gonna get some food. Damn, I'm starving." Yoseob yawned, rubbing his stomatch. You thought he was cute too. "I'm coming with you!" Dongwoon exclaimed.

"Me too." Kikwang, Hyungseung and Doojoon said. They looked at Junhyung, who was standing there, listening. "Wanna come as well?" Doojoon asked. Junhyung shook his head.

"Nah, I'm not hungry. You guys go ahead." He said, waving his hand. "Allright, see ya man." Yoseob grinned, walking with the boy to a take-away shop. You quickly hid behind the wall until they crossed the road.

You peaked to see Junhyung again. He was walking with his back face to you, his hands in his pant pockets.

"W-Wait!" You blurted. You limped as fast as you can towards him and grabbed his arm. "Junhyung oppa." You pasnted. Junhyung stared down at your hand, where it was wrapped around his arm and looked up.

You started to cry. Junhyung blinked. 'What the heck? Who is she?'

"J-Junhyung o-oppa, why did you leave me 13 years ago?" You cried and tugged on his sleave. Junhyung furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you talking about? I don't know you."

Your eyes widened. "Y-you can't remember me?" "No." He started walking away as your hand slipped off his arm. You stared at his back as he walked away.

You wiped your tears away and grabbed his arm again. You turned him around. You were trying to search for the necklace around his neck, but it wasn't there. Junhyung glared at you. "Are you a ert?" You shook your head. 

"Do you have a necklace?" You asked. Junhyung ignored you and walked away. "Go home. It's dangerous for you to be here late at night." He disappeard.

You bit your lip as more tears ran down your eyes. You couldn't believe it. Disappointed and sad, you limped to your house and didn't say a word to your parents.

You didn't limp, but normaly walked, since you didn't want your parents to find out you were hurt.

"Welcome home dear-" You walked past your mom. she blinked and looked at you. You were walking upstaris, to your room as sadness flowed you. Mrs Park looked at Mr Park.

"What happened to her?" she asked woriddly as she heard you closing the door shut. "Maybe a bad day?" Mr Park thought.

Inside your room, you were staring at the scrapbook that you made when you were little with Junhyung. Filled with memories of the two of you.

There were little and big messy handwriting in small notes, stuk on the scrapbook. Some said 'Frinds forever.' Which Junhyung couldn't spell properly. You smiled as you flipped through the other pages.

On the last page, there was the picture of Junhyung kissing your cheek, just like the photo in your phone.

You slalmed the book closed and slumped on your bed, looking at the plain ceiling. 'Why don't you remember me oppa?' You thought as your head replayed the moment he was fighting like a man.

You hugged your pillow and cried on it. Burrying your face on it, more painfull and happy memories went your mind.

"Oppa.." You wimpered.

 

 

Junhyung arrived back to his home and into his room, slamming the door shut behind him. He sighed as he leaned against the door.

He took out his necklace underneath his shirt as your face popped in your mind. 'Why was she asking me if I had a necklace? Damn robber.' Junhyung rolled his eyes and layed on his bed.

He took out his wallet and lipped it open. There, was a photo of the small you, smiling cutely. Junhyung stared for a long time, 'Who are you?'

 

---

Sorry for the lame chapter ); YONG JUNHYUNG'S BAACK!

You'll find out soon how he doesn't remember you...

Please ocmment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^