Getting Ready

Forgotten

You skipped in your room and took out a beach bag to carry. Junhyung was waiting in the lounge room.

You wore shorts with blue flower paternes on it. You changed your normal bra into stripey colourful bikini bra. And on top of that, you wore a thin shirt with a jumper over it.

You packed all your things and skipped back down to the lounge room, "I'm ready!" You exclaimed and jumped the lay few steps.

Junhyung looked up and his jaw dropped. Never in his life has he seen you... And your creamy smooth-looking legs together. He gulped as you started walking towards him.

'Oh please don't take off your jumper when you're gonna swim.' Junhyung thought and stood up from the sofa. You smiled and took his hand, "Now it's your turn to dress up."

Junhyung nodded. You pulled him out of the house, leaving a small note for your parents. You looked left and right, trying to think where Junhyung lived again.

"Umm... That way, right?" You meekly pointed to the right. Junhyung laughed and shook his head. He went behind you, took your arm and pointed to the left, "That way." he whispered and lightly pushed you. You blushed at his touch.

Junhyung walked behind you, his hand placed on tour shoulders and moving them, wherever you turn to a corner. It was like he was controling you like a robot.

"There. We're here." Junhyung took his hands off tour shoulders ad pointed towards a his house. You nodded and the two of you walked inside."Umma, I'm home!" Junhyung called out as he pulled your arm inside.

Mrs Yong came out from the bedroom, "Oh, hello! ~~~~-ah, nice to see you back with Junhyung." she smiled. You nodded with a smile.

Mrs Yong looked at you up and down, "Going somewhere?" You nodded. "Yeah, we're going to the beach. Do you want to come with us as well?" You offered kindly.

Mrs Yong peeked towards Junhyung. Behind you, Junhyung waves his hands quietly and mouthed, "Don't come! Nooooo!"

Mrs Yong laughed and knew why Junhyung didn't want her to come. You turned back and Junhyung quickly looked at a family picture on the coffee table, pretending.

"Its alright ~~~~. You should have some alone time with your bestfreind." Mrs Yong smiled and patted your shoulders. You nodded. Junhyung sighed quietly and grinned towards his mother.

Mrs Yong smiled back, happy that Her son was back to his old self. Childish, smiley and back to normal.

Mrs Yong went back to her bedroom while Junhyung went upstairs to change. You were left alone in the louge sofa. You looked around and saw family photos.

After a while, Junhyung came out with a small bag, wearing board shorts and a single, showing his muscular figure underneath his singlet. He wore a checkered jacket over his singlet.

You blushed at the thought taking his shirt off. You shook your head and stood up, "L-Let's go now." You stuttered, quickly walking towards the door.

Junhyung smiled at the way you were nervous. He had a tease going on his mind..

'Gonna take iff my shirt when we get there~'

 

---

Sorry if this chappie was a bit lame -.- Please excuse the mistake I did!

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ;)