Morning

Forgotten

Morning came fast like the wind. You woke up and felt warmth from the sun against your face. You heard birds chirpping thieir songs and flaps of wings past by your window.

Warliy, you rubbed your eyes open and felt a light squeaze from your hand. You looked down to see what... Or WHO was squeazing your hand. You smiled as you saw your best friend lightly snoring in a tired manner.

Junhyung mumbled some unknown words an kept squeazing your hand. You raised and eyebrow and gave out a small laugh, 'Oppa's so cute.'

"No..! Puck you... and don't touch me you ugly.. pedo noona." Junhyung mumbled. Your eyes widened as you sat up on your bed. "Pedo.. noona?" You started laughing, 'He's dreaming about a pedo noona!'

You grinned as you thought of a trick to play on him. You leaned over the ere of the bed and whispered something in his ear,
 
"Look! It's the pedo noona!!"
 
Junhyungs eye snapped open and threw his arms up, and wiggling around, "ARGH! GET AWAY FROM MEEEE!! GO ON SOMEONE ELSE, PEDO NOONA!! WHY MEEE-" He screamed but stopped when he noticed your face next to his.

You blinked at the sudden burst from Junhyung. His jaw dropped and couldn't remember what he just said, ' What did I say?! What did I say?! What did I say?!'You started laughing hard. You even had to clutch onto your stomach to breathe air. "Yah! What did I say before?!" Junhyung demanded and pointed towards at you. You giggled and waved your hands in front of your face.

"Okay! Okay!" You giggled a bit more then told him what he was talking about. Junhyungs jaw dropped as you told the finishing part.

"I dreamt.. about a freaking pedo noona?Eww, hell no." Junhyung made a face as you giggled.

"Good morning oppa." You smiled. Junhyung softly smiled back, "Morning."

"Had a good sleep?" You grinned. Junhyung rolled his eyes but smiled, 'Yes, I did since you were sleeing near me.'

"Yeah, the matress is comfortable. And warm." Junhyung slowly smoothed the matress.

You nodded with a gratefull smile. You looked up the clock and it was already breakfast time. You sighed as you got up and neatly fixed your bed. Junhyung watched you with awe.

As soon as you were done, you turned around and saw Junhyung looking at you. Your cheeks turned pink, "Y-Yes?"

Junhyung smiled and shook his head, "Nothing."

You went around the neat bed you made and wiggled your fingers, "Come on oppa, time to wake up." Junhyung layer back down in his back and closed his eyes, pretending to be sleeping.

"I'm still sleepy.." Junhyung mumbled with furrowed eyebrows. You chuckled and shook your head, "Oppa... Let's go eat breakfast." You pulled onto his arm. Junhyung smirked and pulled your arm, making you land next to him against his broad chest.

You blushed hard, "Oppa!" you squealed and tried to break free from his grip. Junhyung had his arms around you and snuggled his face against your hair, "I'm still tired.." he muttered.

You rolled your eyes and faced him with a pout. Junhyung stopped and smiled."Hm?" He squeazed you harder.

You coughed and punched his chest, ""I'm dyiiiing! Akk!" You breathed. Junhyung laughed and pinched your cheeks. "OOWWWW!"

'She's so cute.'

 

---

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA, so happy today, but I don't know why :D Thank you all for supporting my story!

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! :)