Memories

Forgotten

The next morning, you walked to your usual classroom and waited for the teacher to come in. You looked around the class. There were people making out or fighting, like every single day.

You sighed as you leaned against the window, your chin on your palm and elbow on the table. Suddnly, the door flew open. Everyone looked up, so did you.

"Well, this is our new class." Yoseob grinned. Junhyung ignored him as he slipped his hand in his pockets. Your eyes widned. 'What is oppa doing here?!'

"Who the heck are you?" A student sneered. Yoseob turned to him and slammed his palm of his desk. "You really wanna know?" He smirked. You gulped as you leaned more against the window.

"N-No. Sor-r-y." The student ran off. The girls started giggling as the two boys walked past them. "Ohmygod, he looks hot." "Look at his muscles!" "OMG, he's sooo cute!"

You ignored the girls and continued staring at Junhyung. Why was he and Yoseob there at your school? "We're new students here. I'm Yoseob.. and this is Junhyung." Yoseob said, pointing his thumb towards Junhyung.

Junhyung did nothing but stand and looked around the classroom. "Where's our teacher?" Yoseob asked a girl. She blushed and started stuttering, "Th-They don't come t-to classes."

"Oh, thanks." Yoseob winked as the girl fainted. Guys glared at the two boys. Yosoeb and Junhyung looked around the room and caught you looking. You imediatly looked away.

'Oh, It's her. What was her name again? ~~~~, right.' Yosoeb thought and walked over to you with a smile. Junhyung followed without care. "Hey." You looked up and stiffened.

'It's her. The one who wanted to see if I had a necklace.' Junhyung thoguht and stared at you. A flashback suddenly appeard in his mind...

"Junhyung oppa! Come play with me!" A girl smiled, holding onto Junhyung's hand. "Okay!" Junhyung laughed as he played along with the girl.

Junhyung cluntched onto his head and gritted his teeth. 'What the heck was that?' The flashback went through his miind again, but he couldn't see the girls face.

Yosoeb looked at him. "Hyung, are you okay?" He asked. Junhyung didn't say anything but walked out of the classroom. Yoseob sighed.

You looked towards the door and grew worried. "What happened to him?" You asked. Yoseob shrugged. "It happens once in a while.. but he would never tell me or anyone."

Girls started whispering, "What is he doing with the loser?" "Probably feels sorry for her, ha!" "Aw.. look at her. What kind of girl lives in earth anyways?"

You heard all the whispering and bit your lip to stop yourself from crying. Yoseob glanced at them. "What's wrong? Why do they talk about you like that?" He asked. You shook your head. "They always do that. Excuse me." You mumbled, walking out of the room.

"Oh my god.. did you see that? She walked out of class before us!" "What a !"

Yoseob closed his eyes and slamed his fists on the table. "Don't ing mess with her." He growled. Everyone stayed quiet. Yoseob sighed and walked out of the class as well.

You ran up to your hide-out, the rooftop. As usual, just listening to the air makes you feel better. But when you arrived at th rooftop, someone was already there. Junhyung.

He was sitting on the floor, leaning against the bricked wall. You walked towards him. "Junhyung.. oppa." You whispered. junhyung looked up. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" He snapped. You felt pain in your heart.

"I come here everyday, oppa." You said. Junhyung stared at you. "Why do you keep calling meoppa? I don't even know you." Your eyes went watery. 'He forgot about me.'

You took out your necklace from underneath your jumper and dangled it in front of Junhyung's eyes. He stared at it with wide eyes. 'That necklace..'

"Don't you remember our bestfriend necklace oppa? Do you still have the necklace?" You broke down as tears welled up. Another falshback went into his mind..

'Oppa! Happy Birthday!" A girl smiled, giving Junhyung a small box. "What's this?" He asked, curiously. The girl grinned. "It's a friendship charm that will keep us together! So always wear it okay? I have one too!"

Junhyung held his head and started breathing hard. 'Why does this always happen? ..'

"Are you okay?" You asked, worridly as you reached for him. Junhyung slapped it away. "Shut up and go away."

Your heart broke into peices.

 

---

Aigoo... you'll find out soon!

Please comment and subcribe!

Thank you! ^^