Everyday

Forgotten

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKQfl_JLT7Q

 

"I'm leaving!" You shouted as you put on your school shoes. Both of your parents gave you a peck on the cheek and watched you walk to school.

You glance back and saw your parents walking back inside the house. You turned back and sighed, looking at the gravel under your foot.

Your necklace dangled in front of you as you looked down. It shined as the sun went on it. It was the exact same necklace but it was a different colour that you gave him for his birthday, a best friend charm to keep together.

Memories of Junhyung flowed your mind as you walked into the streets to the school. You bit your lips from tears rolling down your eyes. You looked up and saw your school with not much people in it.

You heaved a sigh of relief and walked iniside the school gates. As you walked in, cold iced water came running down on you. Your eyes widened as you gasped. You heard girls giggling nd ran off.

"Aww.. look at this, loser." One guy laughed and walked out of the school, not caring he might be late. You took a breath in and walked inside the campus in your soaked clothes.

You went inside the girls change room, dried yourself and changed into your spare clothes that you brought every single day to school. You warily walked in class and took your books out.

The students in your class were either sleeping, making out or having a fight. You sighed as you read your books and studied for a while. 

The teacher came in, searched the room and ran back out. The students saw the teacher walk out, scared. They cheered and ran out of the class. You sighed and slammed your face inside your book. 

"No classes anymore.." You mumbled to yourself and grabbed your books. You walked out of class and quickly ran to your hideout : The rooftop.

No one but you goes to the rooftop. You sighed and brought out your phone. You looked through the pictures of you and Junhyung together that you tranferred in your phone.

There was one photo of you and Junhyung, hugging each other. You smiled and hugged your knees against your chest. "Oppa.." You whispered. You looked ta other photos as well.

Another was Junhyung smiling and spalshing you with water in the beach. One when You were poking Junhyung's cheeks while he was sleeping. And another one.. was when Junhyung kissed your cheek. You turned red and laughed awkwardly.

You flipped your phone close and looked up the blue sky. The wind blew past, moving your hair to the side. You smiled as you saw a picture of Junhyung on the clouds, smiling like an idiot.

'Oppa... when will you come back?'

 

Hours past, and school finished. That also means, torture's finished. You walked towards a bookshop, where you work. You went inside and changed into your work clothes.

There were workmates, but they don't talk to you much. You bowed at the manager and smiled, "I'm ready for work manager-unnie." The manager smiled and nodded.

You went out and cleaned the books that were scattered around the childrens area. You saw a familiar book on th bottom of that pile. You slowly picked it up and scanned it.

It was your and Junhyungs favourite book when you were younger. You and Junhyung would always take turns on reading it out loud to each other and make each other sleep.

You smiled and started reading it.

"Yah! Get up and put them away!" One of the workers snapped. "Y-Yes!" You squeaked and quickly put the books away. The manager worridly looked at you if you were fine. Actually, your manager is the ONLY friend to you.

She would always treat you like her second daughter and smiles at you with happiness.

You bowed towards her and gave her a bubbly warm smile. She nodded and smiled to herself. You sighed and went back to your work.

'I wish Junhyung oppa will come back soon..' You wondered.

 

---

Sorry for the mistakes I did! ); The holidays here are nearly over, so I'm trying to write as much as I can :)

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^