On a Rainy Day

Forgotten

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-KtkQUGmjI

Please listen while reading! ^^

 

"Junhyung oppa!" You squealed, jumping on your bestfriends back. He laughed and fell on the carpet floor. "Yah!" He growled.

"Hi oppa!" You giggled, letting go of him. Junhyung pouted, but held your hand. "Let's eat!" He smiled, pulling you towards the dinning area.

"Hey kids! Come and eat breakfast!" Mr Park exclaimed, montioning the tow of you to eat. Junhyung and you sat on the big chairs and ate cereal. "Umma, can I sleep over at oppas house this time?" You asked with your big cute chocolate eyes.

No one could ever say no to your puppy-like eyes.

"Yeah! Can she sleep over at my house please?" Junhyung pleaded, trying to copy your eyes. Togeher, you were like puppy siblings. You grinned as your mother sighed. You knew she would say yes.

"Allright.. but Junhyung has to go ask his parents first okay?" Mrs Park smiled and your hair. You smiled and nodded, "Let's go ask your parents!"

You and Junhyung asked if they could go to Junhyungs house, which was next door and left. Junhyung walked inside first and took his shoes off. You took off your shoes and walked next to Junhyung. 

"Umma, Appa! We're home!" Junhyung shouted, jumping on the sofa. You were about to join him, but you saw Junhyungs parents come out of the kitchen. "Well, hello dears! Hi ~~~~-ah!" Mrs Yong greeted.

You bowed with respect. "Good morning!" You beamed. Junhyun bowed lightly. "Appa, can ~~~~ sleep here tonight?" He asked.

"Sure." Mr Yong replied with a small smile. You grinned and slapped Junhyung's hand. "Since it's Saturday, why don't we all go to the park for lunch?" Mr Park suggested.

You and Junhyung grew excited. "CAN WE?!"

Mr and Mrs Yong laughed with a nod. "Sure! You better ask your parents though, ~~~~." You nodded and pulled Junhyung back in your house.

"Umma! Uncle and Auntie wants us to join them at the park for lunch!" You shouted, running inside the house. "And umma says that ~~~~ can sleep over my house tonight." Junhyung smiled.

"Okay, get ready to go for lunch with the Yong's!" Mr Park grinned and pushed you inside your room to get dressed in casual clothes. Junhyung went back to his house and got ready as well.

After a while, both families were finally at the park. Even though it's still early for lunch, they would always play games and waited until lunch.

"Wah! Swings!" You beamed, jumping on one swing. "Oppa, push me!" Junhyung sighed and walked behind you. He's young, but mature enough to do somethings.

Junyhyung pushed you as hard as he can, but ended up on the grass. "You're too heavy!" He groaned. You pouted and helped him up. "You big menie." Junhyung laughed as you chased his around the playground.

As the parents replaxed on the grass, the sun on thier faces, you and Junhyung bumped into friends from kindergarden.

"Want to come play with us?" Your friends coursed. You and Junhyung nodded with excitment. You and Junhyung played hide-and-seek with your friends and fun together.

 

ONE MONTH LATER...

"Appa.. do you know where Junhyung oppa is?" You asked. Mr Park froze, "I don't know darling. Why don't you ask umma?" You nodded and went inside the kitchen to see your mom.

"Umma, where's Junhyung oppa?" You asked again. Mrs Park gritted her teeth and sighed. "My baby girl.. they're.. not here anymore." She said with the calmest voice. You frowned.

"What do you mean not here anymore?" You asked. "They're.. going to Japan honey. They won't come back for a long time." She replied, smoothing your hair. Sropd of tears went down you eyes.

"~~~~-ah." Mrs Park whispered. "I'm sorry."

You ran out of the house as fast as you could and saw Junhyung's car going down the road as it rained. You didn't care if the raint pounded hard and ran for it. You ran like it was the last day of your life. You didn't want to lose your bestfriend. Not once.

"JUNHYUNG OPPA!" You screamed. You saw a face on the back window of the car. He was crying, too. While you ran, inside the car, Junhyung held the black necklace that you gave him for his birthday.

He could hear your calling from outside. He looked ehind for the last time and drew a small heart on the window. 'I'm sorry...'

You stopped and dramaticly dropped on your knees as th rain soaked your clothes. You stared at the car, going smalled and smaller. "Junhyung oppa.." You croaked.

That was the day your bestfriend left you.

 

---

How was the chapter ? :D

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! ^^