My Bad

Forgotten

The train came.

You finished sobbing about being scared and tried to get over it. People came out of the train and other people climbed in. Junhyung walked behind you, holding onto your shoulders.

You looked down and saw the gap between the train and the platform. Your heart raced. Junhyung looked at where you were gazing at and noticed. he frowned.

"Hey, ~~~~-ah. Stop doing this to yourself, your going to get sad on the beach and I don't want that, okay?" He said, calmly. as soon as you heard his voice, your heart slowed down. You sighed and nodded, climbing into the train as Junhyung followed.

The train was packed! There were old people, teenagers and kids in the train. Basically, you and Junhyung were squished in to the corner. You lightly glared at the man who pushed you and Junhyung to the corner.

The train moved suddenly. You and Junhyung slided back, but luckly, Junhyung had his hand around a pole and held you against him so you wouldn't fall. You blushed at the sudden touch.

"Are you alright?" He asked and pulled you up. You nodded and thanked him.

Junhyung looked around the train for a seat to sit at. But obviously it was all full of families and people.

He looked down and saw you were fidgiting between two guys around your age. One was facing you, grinning like an idiot. The other was behind you, wanting to eat you like bait. You bit your lip and looked down, hiding behind your hair.

'Oh god, usualy girls would die to have two cute guys beside them. But I would die because it's not a good feeling having two guys looking at me like this!' You panicked.

Junhyung frowned. He stepped foreward and lightly pushed one guy with his shoulders. "My bad." He said, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. The other guy glared at Junhyung.

"What's your problem man?" He asked, getting pissed. Your eyes widened as you felt tension around you. Junhyung raised an eyebrow, "I have a problem having two dorks hitting on my girlfriend." He sneered.

You blushed, 'Girlfriend?!'

"Oppa-"

"Yes baby?" Junhyung looked down at you and smiled sweetly. Now THAT, made every bone in your body melt like ice-cream in a microwave. The two guys blinked.

"Sorry man, w-we didn't know-"  "Y-yeah man, sorry."

Junhyung smirked, "Piss off or I'll smash your heads through the window." Junhyung pointed at the window. You gulped, 'Go away or you'll get yourself into big trouble with junhyung oppa!'

The guys ran to the other end of the train. Junhyung grinned and laughed at his great plan, being your 'boyfriend'. He looked at you and blinked.

"What's wrong?" He asked. You nervously peaked at Junhyungs arm around you. he looked at his arm and quickly pulled away. 'Ohh, my bad.'

"Y-Yeah, thanks oppa." You rubbed your arm and felt cold without Junhyung's arm around you (even though it's already boiling hot).

"It's okay." Junhyung smiled.

 

---

Sorry guys I didn't update yesterday D; Will try and update more and more each day :) TY <3

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you ~