Good Night

Forgotten

"Aish, it's all your fault!" Junhyung threw a a cute tantrum in the bathroom. You laughed as you saw him, all fresh and clean in your dad's clothes. junhyung crossed his arms and glared at you. You were also clean and fresh in your new pink and yellow pajamas.

"Let's go~!" You smiled and pulled his arm towards your room. Junhyung sighed and followed you back to your room. it was already 11:00pm, and for one hour, you and Junhyung had to clean the kitchen (since it was full of melted ice-cream). 

You and junhyung went into your room. You apraoched your wardrobe and opened it. You saw a matress on the top shelf, but couldn't get it. junhyung chuckled as you tried to jump for it.

You jumped agian as Junhyung walked towards you. As you jumped for the last time, junhyung quickly slipped his arms around your waist and carried you up. you gasped and looked down.

"Oppa!" you smiled. Junhyung nodded towards the top shelf, "You gonna get that or what?" Smiling, you took the matress and Junhyung placed you softly on your two feet, "Thanks."

You patted the matress as Junhyung watched you from your bed. You placed the big, soft matress next to your bed and smoothed it, "There. That should do you good." You smiled and got some pillows from the bottom shelf. you placed them on the top part and looked at Junhyung, "Will you be alright on the matress?" You asked. Junhyung nodded.

You took a blanket from another shelf and placed it on top of the matress, "There you go!" You smiled and proudly looked at the 'bed' you made for Junhyung. Junhyung laughed and sat on the edge of the matress. 

"Thanks."

You nodded and sat, crossed-legged on your bed. As Junhyung layed down on the matress, you felt bad. 'He's my guest and I'm letting him sleep on the floor? Bad ~~~~.'  You thought to yourself.

You frowned as you saw Junhyung laying on the matress. Junhyung warily looked up, "Yah, why aren't you seeping?" He asked. 

"Do you feel comfortable?" You asked. Junhyung shrugged, 'It's almost perfect since I'm sleeping in the same room as you.'

You sighed and layed on your back, "Okay then." Junhyung sat up, "Why? Did you want me to be uncomfortable and sleep next to you?" He teased. You blushed and shook your head. "NO!" Junhyung chuckled.

You rolled your eyes, "You're so full of yourself."  "I know." Junhyung smiled and went back on his tummy. "Night'."

You smiled as you fet something warm and soft taking your hand from the edge of your bed, "Good night.. oppa."

Junhyung smiled and squeazed your hand.

 

---

Second update ;) YAY! but I'm going to leave soon for church thingy (yas, I am Christian) MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'll try and update again!

Please comment and subcribe!

Thank you! :)

 

<333