Cute Short Dude

Forgotten

The next day, you went to school and didn't bother bringing your books to class, since there won't be class anyways.

like what the teachers do everyday, they come in and run back out. Students leave class and start doing whatever they want arounf the school.

As usual, you go to the rooftop. You leaned over and saw small people on earths surface. You were disgusted as you saw two people making out in front of the schools office.

You looked out of the school gates and saw a figure walking past the school gates. Your eyes widened as he called out someones name.

Yong Junhyung.

You would jump off the rooftop and got after the guy, or go down the stairs and might be late finding him. You made up your mind, quickly ran down the stairs and out of the building.

Still out of breath, you ran out of the school gates.

But no one was there.

You didn't care if you got in trouble, since no one gets in trouble by going out of school at school times. You turned to a corner and saw him again. The guy who called Yong Junhyung.

"Excuse me!" You shouted, running towards him. The guy stopped and loked at you.

  

A short hottie gave you the HOTTEST smile. Your knees weakened. "Yeah?" He asked. You gulped and interlaced your fingers together. "Uhmm by a-any chance you know Yong J-junhyung?"

The guy bit his lip and looked up, thinking. After a while, he turned back to you. Your cheeks went pink. "It depends on who you are." He grinned, sliding his hands in his pockets.

"Oh." You looked down. He tilted his head on the side and smiled. "Mind introducing to yourslef?" you loked up with pink cheeks. "P-Park ~~~~." You said.

"Yang Yoseob." He held out his hand. You stared at it. It's been years since you even shook hands with another person. Yoseob chuckled, held your right and hand shook it.

"No need to be scared. I'm no ert." You softened and slowly pulled your hand back. "So, about Junhyung oppa?" You asked. Yoseob jerked back, "Oppa?" You nodded.

"Do you know- You got cut off by someone else. "YAH! YOSEOB! GET YOUR OVER HERE!" Another guy roared. Yoseob blinked and laughed. He turned to you, "I need to go, my friends are calling me." He smiled. 

"But-" "Nice talkin' to ya." He winked and dissappered to another street. You sighed and held your neckalce. 'I'm pretty sure I heard oppas name.'

You shook your head. 'I musv't been wrong then.' You thought and walked back inside the school. Girls were staring at you and laughing.

"Look at her! She went out of the school before us!" One yelled, pointing at you. everyone surrounded you. They would always pick on YOU. But you never fought for yourself. Nor talk to them back.

"Trying to be cool, huh?" Another spat, pushing you around like some toy. You winced in pain. Naother pushed you harder, making you land on the gravel, scraping your arm.

It was bleeding. Alot.

You bit your lip to stop yourself from crying. 'No. Not in front of them..'

"What are you going to do, huh, ?! You gonna call yourdad and ask for help? Aww!" Another snickered and kicked your side. You groaned.

A while after the beating, you limped to the bookshop and work.

4 hours of work, it was finally 8:00pm. you changed into your school clothes and bowed at your manager. "I'll be off now manager-unnie." You smiled and limped towards the door. She pulled you back carefully.

"Should I take you home tonight? It look like your leg still hurst.." You mumbled with pity. You shook your head. "It's okay, I'll just walk home. It's just a few block away." You ave her one last waved and went out.

You covered your wound around your leg with your stockings. You then covered your bleeding arm with your jumped sleve and limped towards home. As you walked, there were shouting at a corner.

'What could that be?' Curious, you limped towards the corner and peaped. There, was six teenagers fighting others. A dude caught your eye. 'It's him! Yoseob!'

You looked around the place and saw another guy. You knees weakened. Your eyes began to water. Shivers went down you spine as memories flew by again. 

'Junhyung.. oppa.'

 

---

Aigoo. It's so late now ); I'll update more tomorow! Please ignore the mistakes I did!

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! :)