Beach

Forgotten

Junhyung let go of you after 5 minutes of squeazing you. You furrowed your eyebrows and pouted. "You nearly killed me oppa." You pointed.

"No I didn't! Weren't you having fun?" Junhyung grinned. You shook your head and giggled at his childish behaiviour. "Yeah, watever." you waves your hands and walked towards the door.

"Lets go clean up and have breakfast!" You smiled. Junhyung got up and followed you.

The two of you brushed teeths together and went to have breakfast. there was a note on the counter, saying that your parents already left for work. You smiled as how they always do that in the morning, leaving a note and making breakfast for you.

Junhyung peered over your shoulder and read the note, "Your parents went to work already?" He asked. You nodded. "Don't worry. They cook food and leave me it to eat in the mornings." You smiled, happy to have such caring parents.

Junhyung soften, 'She's always alone in the mornings.''

You skipped towards the other side of the counter and smelled the warm cooked breakfast in front of you. You looked up and saw Junhyung smelling the food too.

"Smells good yeah?" You grinned and took two plates out of a cupboard. "Here you go!" You smiled and handed Junhyung a plate. he took it and watched you scoop some rice on the plate.

"More oppa?" You asked and got ready to scoop another spoonful of rice. Junhyung shook his head, "This is enough." 

You got some for yourself and sat on the tall stool. Junhyung sat next to you. You took some hot food and started eating. junhyung stared at you while he ate. As you ate, you felt a pair of eyes burning a hole through your side. 

You looked up and blinked, "Oppa, why are you staring at me?' You asked. Junhyungs cheeks turned bright pink and looked away, "Nothing."

You smiled and continued eating. Junhyung peaked at you and smiled, 'Why does my heart beat so fast, goddamn.' he shook his head.

When the two of you finished eating, both of you lingered in the lounge room.

"~~~~-ah.." Junhyung said. "Mmh?" You mumbled, flipping oversome magazines on the coffe table. Junhyung propped his elbows on his knees and looked at you, "What do you do during Saturday?' he asked.

You blinked and looked up, "Why? You bored?" Junhyung pouted and nodded. You laughed and stood up, "Alright. let's go then!" you exclaimed, pumping your fists in he air. Junhyung stood up and fixed his shirt, "Where are we going?"

You grinned and pointed out the window, "You know how hot it is.. right?" Junhyung looked towards the window and nodded, "Boiling, I know." You laughed.

"Let's go to the beach!" You exclaimed, jumping around. Junhyung sighed, 'As long as you're with me, I'm good.' He smiled and nodded.

 

___

heeeey :) sorry for the lame update, but I have to do something REALLY LOOONG D; UGH, house things always get in the way

Please comment and subscribe!

thank you! <3