The story of the day he forgot

Forgotten

You, Yosoeb and Junhyung were sitting on the couch while Mrs Yong sat in front of you, wiping her happy tears away.

"Auntie, it's okay now." You smiled, softly placing your hand on top of Mrs Yong's. Mrs Yong smiled and squeazed your hand, "I'm just so happy to see you again. Look at you, all grown up and beautiful." You blushed.

Yoseob was just staring at the air, being like a stoner as Junhyung listened to your conversation. He broke it, "Umma, how do you know her?"

Mrs Yong was about to say how, but closed shut. 'Oh.. he forgot her.' Mrs Yong deeply sigh and pulled oto your arm. "Let me talk to you in the other room." You nodded, gazed at Junhyung and followed Mrs Yong to a room that looked liked a boy's one.

Mrs Yong sat on the edge of the bed and you sat next to her. There was silence between you and Mrs Yong. You were trying to figure out why she wasn't talking all of a sudden, then asked, "Auntie-"

"~~~~. I can trust you.. right?" Mrs Yong started. You looked at Mrs Yong's figure. Her pressence looked so sad and guilty. "Yes auntie, you can trust me.." Mrs Yong closed her eyes and took a deep breath in.

"You know how we left the country and lived in Japan?" You nodded. Mrs Yong continued with her eyes still closed.

"When Junhyung was 13, he was hanging around with his friends." Mrs Yong took another deep breath. You watched and listened carefully, "Junhyung and his friends went walking around the streets at night, looking for a place to eat together."

"They ate, and after they ate.. it all happened.." Mrs Yong opened her watery eyes.

 

Flashback in JAPAN

"Ryosuke, let's go to that place over there!" Junhyung pointed out to a street restaurant. Junhyung's friends and himself walked in the night, stopping on the edge of the road.

Another friend of Junhyung's, Kyo was about to cross the road without looking. "Hey! You might get crashed you dork!" Ryosuke gowled and yanked Kyo's collar back. Kyo rolled his eyes, "Whatever, not like anyone's going to run over THE KYO."

Kyo started walking across the road, with his hands in his pockets. Junhyung's eyes widened as he saw light fron the other side of the road.

"KYO!" Junhyung screamed. He pushed Ryosuke out of his way and charged towards Kyo.

BEEP BEEP!!

Kyo turned to the side and froze, his eyes widened. Kyo closed his eyes as he waited for the big tuck to run over him... but it never happened.

"KYO!" Junhyung screamed and pushed Kyo to the other side of the road. Kyo landed on the hard gravel. "Jun..hyung..." Ryosuke whispered with fright.

Junhyung was on top of the front park of the truck, sliding off it. The truck's window was covered in blood and was cracked. Junhyung slipped on the ground as his head and face was covered in blood.

"Junhyung.."

That night, Junhyung was taken into hospital. After days and weeks, he didn't woke up. Mrs and Mr Yong stayed by thier sons side everyday and night, not leaving him alone in the hospital.

One night, on December the 19th, he woke up. 

"Who are you?"

 

Your heart raced fast and squeazed Mrs Yong's arm. "Stop, that's enough auntie." You cried.  Mrs Yong shaked and hugged you for comfort. "Sorry ~~~~-ah.. You musv'e been so shocked when he didn't remember you at first."

You nodded and cried on her shoulder. "Auntie... will he be able to remember me and those times we spent together?" You mumbled, tears rushing down your eyes. "If only you help him and become the best friend that you udes to be to him. Then he'll remember you, I'm sure."

Meanwhile, Junhyung and Yoseob had thier ears against the door, listening to every word that his mom said to you. Yoseob warrily looked at Junhyung,

"Junhyung-"

Junhyung walked past Yoseob, clentching his fists into tight balls. 'So that's what happened to me... and all this time, I treated my ing best friend like !" Junhyung punched the wall and let out tears of anger and sadness. 

 

---

Okay, I'll continue this story! ;)

please comment and subscribe!

TY FOR READING! <3