At the Rooftop

Forgotten

You shook your head and moved Junhyungs hand from his head. "Let me help oppa." You offered, not caring if he wanted you to go away. ou wanted to help your bestfriend at least.

You lifted Junhyungs chin and h looked up. His eyes met yours. You placed your palm on his forehead. Junhyung froze. He thought being around you, makes him feel better.

"It seems like you don't have any fever.. does it hurt?" You whispered softly. Junhyung slowly shook his head. He suddenly felt warm as you touched his forehead. But went cold when you pulled back.

'He really doesn't remember me?' You thought sadly and glanced at Junhyung. He was staring at you as well. You blinked as he kept staring.

'Why is he staring at me like that?' You thought. Junhyung did a double take. He didn't know why you were so familiar to him.

He started to talk in a softer way, "Have we.. met before?" You nodded and thought about the other night when he was fighting. "Yeah. The night you thought I was a ert?" You joked.

Junhyung smiled lightly. You started to smile as well. "Yeah, that night. But.. have I known you anywhere else than just that?" He asked. You hesitated before answering.

"Yeah, we.. have." You trembled and bit your lip. Junhyung suddenly felt weaker when you did that. You covered your eyes with your hair so Junhyung won't see your water eyes.

'Is she crying?' Junhyung thought. He tilted his head with his puppy eyes, trying to see yours. You looked away. He frowned. "Yah, keep still." He said and moved to the side. You looked away again.

Junhyung started to get pissed, "Yah-" He held on to your chin and looked at you. Your eyes were red. Your lips trembled as you bit them. Tears running down your eyes. 

Junhyung thought he did somehting wrong. But then, he always do something wrong. "Hey.. did I say somehting bad? I'm sor-"

"N-No need to apologize." You stuttered as you stood up and faced your back on him. Junhyung stood up and tugged on the back of your jumper. "Yah-"

You suddenly turned around and buried your face against his hard chest. Junhyungs eyes widened with shock. 'What the hell?'

You wrapped your arms around his waist as your tears wet his shirt. "I'm sorry.. just s-stay like this a bit longer." You cried. Junhyung froze and didn't know what to do.

This was the first time he hugged a girl... ever since he could remember.

Junhyung felt his heart beat a million times faster. He looked down at you and softened. Junhyung then pulled you closer and your hair. You cried harder.

'Junhyung oppa.'

BAM! The door suddnely opened. Junhyung looked to the side as you sayed still.

"Oh dang.. my bad!" Yoseob gasped with excitment and grinned. Junhyung's jaw dropped. "Take her in a room man! RAWR!" Yoseob growled playfully. "I'll leave you two so take your time doin' it."

"It's not what you think it is!" Junhyung yelled after Yoseob ran out of the roof top. when you heard you Yoseob, you strated to giggle.

"Aish." Junhyung sighed.

 

---

I'm sorry for not updating yesterday!! I was SUPER busy so please do not kill me! D;

ANYONE SAW INFINITE'S TEASER ?! :D HERE'S THE LINK IF YOU HAVEN'T : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMXsEn54i7g

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! :)