Fight

Forgotten

You pulled back, wiped the few remaings of your tears and smiled at Junhyung. "Thank you oppa, for comforting me." Junhyung blushed lightly and looked away. "Whatever." You smiled.

The bell rang. You and Junhyung looked up. "I guess we need to eat lunch now." You mumbled, getting ready for the hectic hell treatment at lunch. Junhyung gazed at you, "What's wrong?" He asked. Junhyung blinked and imediatly slapped his forehead. 

'What the heck's wrong with me?! First I hug her, now I ask her what's wrong?! Stupid idiot!'

"Oppa, are you okay?" You giggled. Junhyung softened and nodded. "Yeah, I'm allright. Wanna.. come eat now?" He asked. Junhyung slapped himself again. 'STUPID MOTHER ER! I'M GOING CRAZY!'

You laughed and nodded. "Sure." So the two of you walked down to the cafeteria. As soon as the two of you walked inside the cafeteria, people stopped talking and glared at you. You sighed and bit your lip.

'Get ready for your tourtre, me.' You thought. Junhyung looked around and to you. "Why is everyone staring at you like that?" He whispered as the two of you walked.

"Don't worry about it.. you should leave before you get.." You didn't want to scare Junhyung away. Junhyung raised an eyebrow. "Get what?" You sighed. "Get thrashed by food." You said.

"Huh? What do you-" Before he could continued bunch of foods were flying over towards you and Junhyung. You gasped and quickly pushed Junhyung out of the way.

"HAHAHAHAHA!! LOOK AT THAT! LOSER!" A guy laughed. Everyone at the cafeteria were laughing. Junhyung looked up to you from the floor. You closed your eyes and sighed to control your anger. You were covered with different foods and snacks. 

Junhyung stared with wide eyes. 'What the .' He stood up and glared at everyone in the cafeteria.

"WHO THE DID THIS TO HER?!" Junhyung barked. Your eyes widened. You pulled on his arm. "No! Don't!" Junhyung snatched his arm away and continued, "COME OUT!"

2 boys and 2 girls came out from behind. They were the most BADASS people in school; Jaemin, Yongwon, Nayoung and Hyomin. "We did." Nayoung smirked, popping her gum. "Got a problem?" Jaemin asked, lifting his chin up. Junhyung raised an eyebrow while cracking his knuckles.

"GO. TO. HELL." Junhyung hissed, punching Yongwon in the face. Everyone stopped and stared at Junhyung. No one has ever messed with him. Ever.

Yongwon scoffed and stood up from the ground. "er!" Hyomin screamed and tried to throw a punch, but Junhyung easily caught it. She looked up with wide eyes.

"Not so strong now, huh?" Junhyung smirked and shoved her backwards. You pulled Junhyung's shirt from the back, "Stop it oppa!" You whispered. Junhyung turned around, "And what? Let them bully you like that?" He sneered.

You looked down, upset and happy. Happy? Because he cared for you.

Junhyung went back to face the four bullies. "Who's next?"

"EAT THIS ER!" Jaemin threw a punch and Junhyung dogded it. He kicked Jaemin on the chest and wiggled his finger. "Come on, don't tell me you guys give up."

Nayoung glared at Junhyung. "Who are you anyways?" She snapped. Junhyung slid his hands in his pockets and smirked, "Yong Junhyung. Senior. And it's so not nice to meet you."

Suddenly, 5 more boys came inside the cafeteria. "Hey there, playboy!" Yoseob grinned, patting Junhyung's shoulder. Kikwang looked at you. "Woah, what happened to this pretty girl here?" You blushed.

Yoseob shrugged and looked at the four bullies. "And you are?"

"None of your buisness." Jaemin glared at Yoseob. He raised and eyebrow. "I'm guessing bullies? Aww.. you dropped something there pretty babe." Yoseob grinned, poiing at Nayoung's shoes.

"Huh? Where?" Nayoung asked worridly and looked down. The boys burst out into laughter. "Your ty face!" Nayoung glared at them and stomped away with her friends.

Your jaw dropped. They were the first ones to beat them just like that. Junhyung looked at you, "You're full of food.." He umbled, looking at your clothes. "Oh." You looked down and sighed. "It's okay. I have spare clothes." You smiled and bowed. "Thanks oppa."

"Hi, the names Kikwang." Kikwang winked at you. Yoseob smacked his face. "She ain't available you dork." You jerked back. "Eh?"

"What are you saying" Junhyung asked. "You two were hugging each other like crazy the last time I saw you two!" Yoseob blurted. You and Junhyung blushed. 

Everyone stared with awkward silence. 'Oh dear...'

 

---

SECOND UPDATE!! ^^ I hope you like this one! :D

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you! <333