I missed you too

Forgotten

The bell rang.

But as soon as the bell rang, another flash of memory went in Junhyung's head..

Ding! Ding Ding!

'Oppa look! Let's by ice-cream!' The girl squealed, jumping as she pointed at the ice-cream truck stoping beside them. Junhyung  blinked and tugged on his mother's arm, 'Umma, can we have ice-cream?'

Mrs Yong smiled and nodded, 'Sure!' She walked towards the truck and took  chocolate and strawberry for the kids. 'Here you go!' She smiled, handing the girl and Junhyung the ice-cream.

'Thank you!' The two coursed and the ice-cream together. Both laughed and ate the ice-cream happily.

 

Junhyung snapped back to reality. His head stinged much worse than the other ones. The boys were gone, only you and Yoseob were in the cafeteria with Junhyung.

"Hyung, are you okay?!" Yoseob panicked and ran over to him. Junhyung groaned and closed his eyes as the pain flowed in his head. you ran towards him and placed your hand on top of his hand.

"Oppa.." You whispered. Junhyung gaave a glance of you and raced out of the cafeteraia. Yoseob stood there, with you. You ran for him.

"Wait!" Yoseob called out and followed you. You ran around the school and finally found him running out of the school gates. You followed him as Yoseob followed you from behind.

"~~~~-ah!" Yoseob squeaked nd pulled your arm. You gave him a look and slapped your hand over his mouth. His eyes widened.

"Shh!" You hissed. Yoseob blicnked and nodded. You and Yoseob saw Junhyung walking with his hand against his temples.

', it ing hurts.' He cursed and turned to the corner. He walked up the hill and saw his parents house on the right.

Yoseob poked your arm. "Yah! He's going to his house!" He whispered. You glance at the house and continued following Junhyung to his house.

Junhyung walked up the pathway and held his keys out. He opened it with one click and stepped a foot inside. But before he could close the door, you stopped him.

"Oppa!" You huffed. Yoseob was right behind you, laying on the grass area while panting for air. "Oppa.." You panted again. Junhyung's eyes met yours. "What are you two doing here?" He snapped with anger.

You gulped, "We just wanted if you were okay-"

"Oh, welcome home Junhyung-ah!" Mrs Yong smiled and walked out of the kitchen. She looked up and saw you beside Junhyung and Yoseob laying on the grass. Her eyes widedn, so was yours.

"~~~~.."

You smiled as your eyes watered, "N-Nice to meet you again, auntie." Junhyung stared at you like you were some crazy stalker, "How do you know my mom?"

Mrs Yong ignored Junhyung and pulled you into a tight hug. "I haven't seen you for so long ~~~~-ah.."

"You have know idea how muched I missed you too auntie." You cried and buired your face on her shoulder.

 

----

HI! I know this isa boring chapter, but I had to do this quick, since I have TONS of homework.. please forgive me for not updating yesterday!! D;

Please comment and subscribe, Thank yoU! ^^