Chapter 7. [My Roomate, My Lover]

Deeply Found

"Here it is..." Sunny stood in front of a door. I blinked and looked at the door and then a dangle of keys appeared in my line of sight. 

 

"This is..." My voice trailed on to nothingness when the key was snatched away from Sunny's hand and into Taemin's hand. 

 

"Our room key..." Taemin chuckled and caught my blur look, "Something wrong?" 

 

"Nothing..." I muttered, sliding my hands into my pockets and puffed my cheeks out. 

 

Sunny cleared and smiled when she finally caught our attention. I looked at her just as she caught my eye and then looked at Taemin and then at me again. I raised my eyebrows as she smiled sweetly and giggled a little. 

 

"You know the rules-" 

 

"We'll be quiet." Taemin replied the same answer coolly when Mr. Lee was talking about the rules of having a room together. I had the sudden urge to roll my eyes but held it there intensely, trying not to be rude. 

 

Sunny was already doing enough for us, especially for me. I didn't want to disrespect her after all she had done for me. I smiled small and nodded. She deserved to be rewarded and I was thinking of doing something nice for her as a thank you notice. 

 

She rocked on her heels and grinned. The room was placed at the end of the hallway of the two other dorms that were on the either side. Except when we entered, there was a spiral staircase that lead to the official room above. I began thinking about some princess running down in her long robes from danger that was in her room above. I blinked when Taemin called my name a few more times and snapped in front of my face. I realise then Sunny was gone. The echoes of her footsteps going down the spiral staircase caught my attention before the creak of the front door opening and slamming shut. 

 

"Sun Min?" Taemin called my name again, making me look at him. 

 

"Neh?" I blinked before catching his hand on the doorknob. The key fitted into the door lock and the door was opened slightly ajar. 

 

"Ready to go in?" He asked, reaching out to me with his hand. I slid my hands into his and gave a slight squeeze. 

 

"Neh..." I muttered a reply before he pushed the wooden door slightly, creaking was heard as the door opened slightly bigger. 

 

"Woah..." I heard Taemin muttered as we looked at the state of the room. I almost spluttered on my own saliva, staring at the interior of the room. 

 

I walked in, tugging Taemin's hand along as we checked out the room. There was two windows on the opposite of the room, the lace and navy-colored curtains swaying in the slight breeze. On the other side of the wall was sliding doors where there was a balcony to look out upon the whole campus as well as the view of Seoul in front of us.

 

The walls were painted maroon red and black. There was a king sized bed by the windows on the opposite sides, drape with maroon thick sheets and black and navy coloured pillows. The four poster bed was decorated with navy lace curtains. I looked at the interior more, noticing the sofa at the corner and a coffee table and three more doors on the other side of the glass windows. 

 

"Wonder where those doors lead to-" I muttered just as Taemin took a step forward and opened the doors. The one closer to the front door lead to the kitchen. The other two lead to a walk in wadrobe and finally, the toilet. 

 

"Holy smoke..." Taemin muttered when he walked into the walk in wadrobe, "Sun Min... don't get a-" 

 

"OHMYGAWD WHAT THE HELL?!" I gasped and freaked out when I saw the whole walk in wadrobe filled with clothes. 

 

I looked through the hanging wadrobes, my jaw hanging open as I flipped through each and every one of her wadrobe. Dresses, dresses, gowns, dresses, gowns and more gowns and dresses. I nearly fainted when I came to the end. Taemin caught me before I did, laughing. I glared at him and groaned. 

 

"Seriously..." I muttered, rolling my eyes at him. 

 

"Well... You look good in dresses and gowns, Sun Min ah..." Taemin chuckled and brushed my hair back, "Hey... I bet in those drawers, there are jeans and shorts and shirts and blouses..." 

 

I nodded and rubbed my head slightly, sighing. I was tired and exhausted. The whole room was up to my standards except the wadrobe. I need to tell Sunny that I didn't like dresses or gowns but I don't think I could do that. I owe it to her and at least wearing one of those dresses or gowns will be a way of showing my appreciation. However, what I needed now was the sleep. Nightmares hunting me without Taemin. I needed Taemin.

 

 Taemin grinned and got down slightly, lifting my legs up in his arms. I leaned against his arms, groaning when the pain throbbed a bit more. I was in need of sleep and more sleep. I wanted to close my eyes but I wanted to spend more time with my roommate aka my lover aka Lee Taemin. 

 

Taemin laid me on the soft velvety sheets of the king sized bed and helped me remove my shoes. I sighed and sink my head into one of the pillows. My eyes were tempting to close but I was fully aware of his presence. I needed him to sleep. He could protect me from those nightmares that has been hunting me since the game. 

 

"Taemin.." I slurred sleepily, trying to use my heavy and sleepy strength to find for Taemin. 

 

"I'm here." He whispered so close to my ear, my hand was still finding for his arm. 

 

Finally, in a split second, I felt his arms around my waist. I felt his other arm snaking around my weight on the bed before wrapping me fully in his arms. I snuggled and sighed, closing my eyes. Taemin settled his chin on my shoulder before he kissed my neck and pulled me closer. I felt him kicking the sheets to pull it over us. 

 

"Taemin.." I mumbled sleepily, unable to open my eyes or hold it open any longer. 

 

"Hmm?" He whispered just as he hummed my favourite lullaby in my ear. 

 

I counted the soft pats of his hands on my waist in my head as my head surrendered to the exhaustion that was hovering over me. I finally let go, forget about the counting and was lulled to sleep to the sound of his humming in my ear.