Chapter 10. [Trouble.]

Deeply Found

I walked into the classroom silently with Kai taking the lead. I slipped to the seat beside Taemin who eyed the both of us. I sighed and settled down, taking the books in my bag and a notepad. 

The entrance of the classroom was where the teachers' desk was. Everyone stared at us silently, watching us. Questions appeared on all of their faces, seeing Kai was like seeing something else had appeared. When their eyes fell upon me, I could feel some envy and digust looks shooting back at me. 

The teacher particularly didn't bother calling us for being tardy. He continued on with the lesson, nodding silently to Kai as Kai settled in the last row of seats. 

 

"I see that you decide to come to lesson," Taemin hissed, writing on his notebook. 

 

I kept quiet, knowing he wants an explanation for the sudden appearance of Kai and I walking into the class suddenly. I bit my lip and wished I was swallowed up in a hole. 

 

The class continued on despite our mini disruption. I sighed and wrote more notes, trying not to be affected by Taemin's mood or anyone else stares. Class quickly ended soon after, the bell echoed down the classroom hall. 

 

Taemin was the first to stroll out among the rest who were rushing to pack their bags. I bit my lip and slid my notebook in, running after him. 

 

"Taemin!" 

 

I caught up with him just outside the classroom, biting my lip and grabbed his arm. He stopped, I can feel him fuming and burning inside. I whimpered and waited for him to turn around and look at me. When he did, I open my mouth to apologise when.. 

 

"Don't say a word. It wasn't your fault." 

 

I blinked when I saw Kai striding up and appeared behind me. He met Taemin's flaming eyes. His aura was so green with envy, I felt a tug from him to pull me to his side. Just when I thought I was by his side, another hand grabbed me and pulled me to the other side. 

 

"She's attached.... to me..." Taemin spoke, his throat emitting a harsh growl. 

 

I prayed hard that Kai don't say something stupid, sighing heavily. Footsteps were slowing around us, eyes hungry to look at what was going on. I huffed and puffed, trying to control my powers that were buliding up inside of me. I tugged my hand from both of theirs harshly. 

 

"Stop it! Both of you! I had enough!" I raised my voice, my hands trembling and hurting. 

 

I quickly stormed away, hiding away from their eyes and the others as well. My hand was turning red from the harsh power that was holding back from the inside. I cursed and felt something trickled down my nose, grunting and cursing under my breath as I escaped the crowded hall and opted for the empty one. 

 

I stopped and shivered, feeling a cold draft surrounding me. I looked around and wiped the substance from my nose. I looked down at my hands and stared at the blood that was dripping to the floor. I froze. 

 

No.... I couldn't loose that much of... 

 

I looked up and gasped, seeing a dead animal hanging from the high ceiling above me. I turned pale, the blood seeping out of my face. Another cold draft blew by and the carcass sweep slightly along with it. I gasped when the blood dripped on my hair. 

 

The animal looked drained from the blood, its piercing fearful eyes shooting down into me. Like it was my fault for its life. 

 

I shivered and realise this was a game. 

 

His game. 

 

Hye Kyu. 

 

I screamed and tried to turn and run when I was met with a hard force that cause me to fall with him. I panicked, shivering and trembling all over as a cold sheet of ice covered me. 

 

Taemin grabbed my hands and tried to stop me. I screamed harder, afraid and in shock. My hands started burning again and Taemin was cursing and swearing when his hands met with mine. 

 

No...No! Taemin....Don't let me hurt him! 

 

Footsteps echoed in the hallway, coming closer to us. Baekhyun froze and stared at the dead carcass and all the blood was drained from his face. Key cursed and went to me immediately, realising what I was doing. Taemin groaned and screamed in agony when his hands couldn't let go of mine. 

 

I whimpered, scared as more blood dripped to my skirt. My own nose was bleeding profusely, my mind start to spin. I whimpered and willed myself to pull back my power into me before I hurt him. 

 

"Taemin!" I heard Minho caught him just in time as another pair of arms caught me too. 

 

"Sun Min!" 

 

"Sun Min...Nae dongsaengie...Stay with me..." Key whispered as U tried to fight for consciousness. 

 

"T-tae..." I whispered, knowing well that I hurt him too. 

 

"Key.... you have to let her rest..." I heard Baekhyun's voice trying to reason to Key, "We need stretchers!" 

 

I slipped in and out of consciousness, gasping when I heard a whisper. 

 

"Sun Min...." 

 

I recognise the voice but I couldn't tell anymore the moment when I finally lost consciousness. The echoes of Taemin's scream pierce through my ears when I did. 

 

* * * * * 

 

I woke up and recall the surroundings of the infirmary. I cursed and remembered what happened, shooting up the bed, only to meet with resistance. 

 

I turned to see Key by my side, taking a look at me before he sighed and whispered. 

 

"Relax...." 

 

I frowned and looked at him, sighing and listened to him. I lie down and looked at him. He held my bandaged hand, kissing the top of my hand. I watch him as the silence droned on before I asked. 

 

"Taemin? Is he okay?" I asked him. 

 

Key didn't give me any expression to Taemin's condition. He looked at me blankly as he replied. 

 

"He is fine..." His words were left hanging. 

 

I was about to ask when Key rolled his eyes and cursed under his breath. I was confused. Key usually roll his eyes when something ridiculous happens and he would cursed when something bad happens. So which is which? 

 

 "Oppa...." I prompted him, looking at him with confusion. 

 

He grumbled and cursed again before he said, "Taemin is more than fine...." 

 

I was more puzzled by this. 

 

"What do you-" 

 

"I think what your brother is trying to say is that, Taemin has some of your powers in him," 

 

We both look up when Mr. Lee strolled in. His hanbok moved gracefully around him like they were dancing around his body. It was weird but what caught me looking at him strangely was the cold expression he had on. Key gripped my hand tighter, knowing what I was thinking about. 

 

"A-and?" I whispered, looking at him with a hard expression. 

 

"And he is fine. He woke up an hour later after you two were brought in." 

 

"Oh?" 

 

"It was scary at first because he seem to be slightly...uncontrollable." 

 

"Oppa....what happened?" I turned to look at Key. 

 

"Taemin was worried about you and it was his emotions that got his powers out of his system and he almost burn down his own bed."  

 

I broke into a smile that earn me a glare from Key. I giggled and blushed when Mr. Lee was staring at me too. I tried to stop but I couldn't. After the round of giggles and blushing cheeks that lasted for 2 minutes, I stopped and looked down in embarassment. 

 

"Sorry.... I'm..I'm sorry... Just... I know..Taemin and he...can be... you know," 

 

Key coughed, hiding his smile. He knew what I was talking about. Taemin can be uncontrollable and dumb at times. Experiencing it always cause all of us to break into laughters. 

 

I blushed and apologised again. 

 

"And...." Mr. Lee was trying to come up with a conclusion to our sudden amusement. 

 

"It's okay..." Key spoke, turning to face him. He stood up and I could feel his aura shifting to confidence. 

 

Mr. Lee took in Key's position and stare at Key with his wild eyes again. I gulped and felt the buzzing tension in the room before I looked down at my bandaged hands. Questions came to mind as I wondered just how much of power I had given to Taemin. 

 

I heard the door of the infirmary burst opened and looked up to see Mr. Lee's back walking out into the hallway just as Taemin and Sungjong strolled in. Upon seeing me awake, Taemin froze and in sudden rush, he was by my side like the wind and hugged me tight. 

 

"T-tae!" I groaned and smack his chest. Either he has gotten stronger because of the power or the banana milk he has been taking lately. 

 

Taemin didn't realise until Key cleared his throat and gave him a one down glare. Taemin released me and checked on me everywhere. 

 

"Mian! I was excited to see you and it kinda overwhelmed me when I saw you awake on the bed," He apologised and gave me a sheepish smile that made me return one to him. 

 

He grinned and looked at me. He picked up my hand and kissed the back of it gently before he kissed my palm too. I looked at him lovingly and the aura must have gotten around the whole room because Sungjong was coughing. 

 

"Guys...guys....please.... stop pouring flowers and hearts all over. I can literally smell the strong floral scent from both of you and its overwhelming!" 

 

I laughed and apologised, turnjng to Sungjong and hugged him tight. He grinned a playful smile and gave me another encouraging squeeze. I grinned, my smile broaden with every little thing that happen since I found out about Taemin. 

 

I turned to look at him and raised my eyebrows. 

 

"Just how much of power have you stolen from me?" I asked. 

 

"You mean, you passed it to me?" Taemin asked back and earn a scowl from me. He knows I hate when my questions are met with questions. 

 

"Whatever. Show me." I said, looking at him. 

 

He grinned. "I haven't got time to test it all out.... but..." 

 

He whispered something under his breath. His hand was palm up and something stirred there. I looked, careful to not draw to close because I remember he can't control well yet. 

 

He spoke again, singing a soft tune before a flower appeared in his palm. I blinked and looked at him. He was focused, his eyebrows meeting in the center. His mouth was moving but I could not make up the words he was saying. The flower twirled in the air above his palm, floating higher and higher. 

 

I heard Sungjong cursed under his breath as he watch Taemin does his thing. Key watched quietly, his hands were in his pockets. I didn't look away, seeing a small flame appearing at the tail of the flower before it spreads. Like it was destroying the whole flower, turning it into dust. 

 

Taemin smirked and caught the dust, turning to me and blew it gently on me. I watch as the dust turned into bubbles and popped all over me, making me giggled. Sungjong clapped and gasped. 

 

"Woah!!!!" Sungjong was clearly speechless since he only said that. 

 

Key smiled small and looked at Taemin, "You learnt fast." 

 

Taemin blushed and grin sheepishly before he turned to me. I lifted my finger to the last bubble floating to me. I focused and touch the bubble, watching it as colours seeped through the bubble before freezing it over. 

 

The bubble froze, becoming a ball with colours and dropped on my hand. I grinned and passed the ball to Sungjong who caught it and smiled. 

 

Taemin chuckled and clapped. I giggled and clapped too, wincing when I forgot my hands were burnt and bandaged. Taemin kissed my bandaged hands and watch me as he place my hands on his cheek. 

 

Key took the moment to drag Sungjong and himself out, leaving us alone. I looked at Taemin, holding my hands out to his cheek and trace his sideburns gently. He purred under my touch, lookkng at me without turning away. 

 

"I can do this too..." Taemin whispered, staring into my eyes. 

 

"Do what?" I asked, looking at him with a smile. 

 

This....I can speak into your mind... 

 

I gasped and jumped, hearing his voice in my head. He grinned at my expression, his smile widening. 

 

Can you hear me too? 

 

Yeap. Your voice is so beautiful, Sun Min ah... 

 

I blushed red and looked at him. 

 

Stop it....I'm sorry I hurt you. 

 

Don't apologise, baby. You made me into your better half. I can protect you just as much as you can protect me. 

 

We need to work on this new power together. I believe you have your own power that needs working on too. 

 

Of course. I can't wait for training to begin. 

 

Training? 

 

Yeap. Mr. Park is going to train us hard. Just the both of us. 

 

Mr. Park?  I tried to recall who was he when I remembered taking his class and strolling in late with Kai. I bit my lip and heard a soft growl. 

 

I can see your memories. 

 

I'm sorry. Kai is just a friend. 

 

I know but I don't like it. 

 

Taemin, I love only you... can you feel it?

 

With my hands still on his face and his eyes closed the whole.entire time, I focused on showing how much I love him. From the fluttering butterflies to the things that he did for me before it happened, the pain and relief when he saved me and the rest of us from Hye Kyu during the game... 

 

I showed him every little thing that I love about him. 

 

Taemin sighed softly, his face softened as he read all I'm telling him. I pulled away a while later, looking at him. Taemin took in everything and smile before he opened his eyes and looked at me. 

 

"That was beautiful..." He grinned and looked at me. 

 

"I trully love you." I told him and look at him lovingly. 

 

Taemin blushed and smile, "I know...I feel all of it..." 

 

"Taemin.." I looked at him as he prop himself beside me and sat closer to me. 

 

"Hmm?" He whispered, leaning closer. 

 

I look at him and blushed, biting my lip. I stared at him before I met his lips. He pressed himself closer and kiss me, his kiss passionate and loving. I mewled and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him just the same.